Localization Legend "Supper the Subtitler" has "joined the club" in being targeted for CD-pressings by bootleg master Tobias/PCEWorks! His projects like Private Eyedol, Galaxy Fräulein Yuna 1 & 2, etc. are now being sold on Chinese factory-pressed CDROMs...
IMG
Main Menu

Wanted: SNES Shell or Dead SNES (US 1st release)

Started by override, 04/15/2009, 05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

override

Im looking for someone who is letting go a cheap SNES Shell or a dead system with a good shell!

Im looking for the US version original release....It needs to have the multi out spot on back for A/V!

Here is a PIC of the system I need.
IMG

VestCunt

I have one.  I believe the only thing wrong with it are some bent connector pins.  Some pieces of the shell show the usual yellowing, some don't.  If you're interested I'll take a picture.
I'm a cunt, always was. Topic Adjourned.

override

Quote from: guest on 04/16/2009, 02:14 AMI have one.  I believe the only thing wrong with it are some bent connector pins.  Some pieces of the shell show the usual yellowing, some don't.  If you're interested I'll take a picture.
I might be interested....Id like to see a picture!

How much for shell?
IMG