12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

S-video from Sony CXA1145 - how good is it?

Started by PCEngineSales, 06/26/2009, 03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

PCEngineSales

I'm thinking of s-video mods using various chips but this one seems to be the easiest to get hold of at the moment. You can rag the CXA1645 out of a Saturn but the price of a broken saturn+postage off eBay pretty much defeats the object of this (postage cost being the main issue.) I have the Sony CXA1145 on hand and I wonder if there is any difference in image quality? Does anyone have a schematic for the 1645 mod - I assume the 1145 is the same pinout, same circuit.
https://retro-access.com/ - Modded consoles and SCART cables for retro consoles and computers. We ship worldwide.