10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Updated a page with Tsushin Booster information

Started by ccovell, 06/19/2009, 10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

ccovell

Hey, folks.  I got a great printer/scanner recently that came with Japanese OCR software, so now I can convert interesting articles to text pretty easily.

First off, I re-scanned most of the pages from Gekkan PC-Engine that had mentions of the Tsushin Booster.  Check it out here: https://www.chrismcovell.com/secret/sp_tsushinbooster.html

And the main "secrets" page: https://www.chrismcovell.com/secret.html

Arjak

Wow, this is cool! Saw some stuff I thought didn't exist! From the little bit I saw, I found the Ninja Gaiden and Bionic Commando articles quite interesting.
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

guyjin


Nazi NecroPhile

Quote from: guyjin on 06/19/2009, 12:25 PMAwesome!  =D>

...Wish I could read it.  :oops:
Same here...... damn squiggly lines.  :-"
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

ccovell

Quote from: guest on 06/19/2009, 12:38 PM
Quote from: guyjin on 06/19/2009, 12:25 PMAwesome!  =D>

...Wish I could read it.  :oops:
Same here...... damn squiggly lines.  :-"
That was the point of my providing the transcription...  So you could do things like this: https://www-chrismcovell-com.translate.goog/secret/sp_tsushinbooster.html?_x_tr_sl=ja&_x_tr_tl=en

Nazi NecroPhile

Quote from: ccovell on 06/19/2009, 08:59 PMThat was the point of my providing the transcription...  So you could do things like this: LINK
Thanks for that.  It's loaded with interesting tidbits and good giggles:

QuoteIf the communication booster and the communication software are used, it can be such happy by the PC engine that you have.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

shubibiman

Thank you Chris for all you do for the NEC community!
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

esteban

Quote from: shubibiman on 06/26/2009, 10:36 AMThank you Chris for all you do for the NEC community!
Ditto!

Now, if only some of those scans were clearer... to better see the images :)

Seriously, though, thanks :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

ccovell

I am trying to keep the bandwidth down, so no half-megabyte JPG images, sorry.

But heck, if you want to see the images more clearly, look here: https://www.chrismcovell.com/TsushinBooster/tsussw.html

As clear as can possibly be!