OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

PC Engine Firefox Persona

Started by _Paul, 11/04/2009, 05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Paul

I submitted this ages ago but they've not put it up yet so I'll stick it here: Get the plug-in if you haven't got it, and use the files below to make a custom persona.

Top Bar
/topbarz.jpg

Bottom Bar
/bottombar.jpg

NecroPhile

Groovy.  You might want to make a screen shot to show folks the end result.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

_Paul

It looks like this:

/personapce.jpg

Turbo D

That's awesome Paul! I'll be using this one. 8)

edit:
action shot =D

IMG
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

esteban

Wow, I feel like an old fogie.

All this new-fangled technology.

And all this fancy customization.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

_Paul

pixeljunkie

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Arkhan Asylum

can you make a blue-hued variant for me!?

:)
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

_Paul

_Paul

Here are the graphics for the blue version. I'll post the link to the personas site when it's approved.

Top Bar
/topbarblue.jpg

Bottom Bar
/bottombarblue.jpg

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"