OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

To Fenix, thy thread locking fiend of old.

Started by PCEngineHell, 08/28/2012, 07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightWolve

Quote from: Xak on 01/27/2014, 08:36 AMNightwolve i read the first sentence and stopped. thanks for another essay though. How am i a bragger? you think i like dating dirty strippers? its the cards i was dealt man, i gotta deal with it.
That was about 7 sentences, so you just gonna keep repeating your "essay" line ?

And how are you a bragger ? Didn't raising your cock-bragging already provide an example ? Pfffft. Your lame attempt right here at trying to be funny is also another example. You're not funny, just annoying, lame, etc.!

I've done my best to articulate what's wrong with you or what you're doing wrong, but it looks like you're far too hardheaded and it will never make a difference.

Quotei made many mistakes in my life, i vent on here for the younger guys can learn from it.
And likely nobody cares since you've made yourself so unlikable.

Quoteim 28 and i know most people on here are older than that but they behave like middle schoolers.
You're pathetic. Learn some humility and speak for yourself. You're deliberately being annoying or don't understand how annoying and unlikable you really are and that's what's inciting the negative responses towards you...

Quote from: esteban on 01/27/2014, 07:35 AMI started reading this thread months ago: my goal was to read at least TWO posts every day. After months of arduous work and sheer determination, I finally caught up to the current posts in "real time".

Wait. No I didn't. There is no way in Esteria that I would do such a silly thing.
Wise move.

Xak

no, i am not being annoying on purpose at all. the weewee thread was TO HELP  OTHERS achieve what any man can acheive. the only hate i see is from the trolls that come and derail other peoples threads when i post in them.

Nightwolve lol didnt you try to charge $$$ for xak3 lol
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

NightWolve

Quote from: Xak on 01/27/2014, 09:01 AMno, i am not being annoying on purpose at all.
Then you don't understand how annoying you really are, unintentionally, and it's quite sad...

Quotethe weewee thread was TO HELP  OTHERS achieve what any man can acheive. the only hate i see is from the trolls that come and derail other peoples threads when i post in them.
That's not where your cock-bragging started (that was with Professor and your attempt to claim that you're better, or bigger, than him in that way) although it was another opportunity for you to cock-brag and show how cock-obsessed you really are. It was also another one of your lame attempts at being funny.

QuoteNightwolve lol didnt you try to charge $$$ for xak3 lol
Nice try, but you failed yet again. Surprised ?? You're thinking of a guy called Tru. He used to run a CD-R backup business of NEC games. We were friends at the time when he basically started offering a fully pre-patched Xak III CD-R for sale on eBay in secret. One of my friends caught him, and reported it to me. That ended our friendship for a few years but he later apologized and I accepted it. Later on I gave him a script extraction for Startling Odyssey II which he eventually translated with software and released a patch for. So that ended on a not-so-negative note and even a loser like you got yet another free patch if you were interested.

Tatsujin

this guy is so dumb he doesn't even know how dumb he is.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

NightWolve

That's not all that far from the truth actually. ;)

Tatsujin

Quote from: NightWolve on 01/27/2014, 09:51 AMThat's not all that far from the truth actually. ;)
sure it isn't. do you think I'm joking around here?..lol ;)
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

NecroPhile

Quote from: NightWolve on 01/27/2014, 06:39 AMI gotta say, that shit really made me laugh. It's a good angle actually, Xak getting jealous that all of our trolling attention has been going to the Aaron and Chris incidents, so he's been feeling neglected... You're joking, but still, it's an interesting way to have framed it. Heh.
Sparky's not joking.

There's a reason Validouche is repeatedly banned here.  If we had mods that gave a fuck about this place, he'd be gone now too.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

turboswimbz

Xak, brother. I am worried about you.  An ego with no moral compass is sure to create a person with no ethical or empathic connections, and poor coping skills in the real world.  We all seek to be welcomed, and admirded.  To leave our mark on the world so to say,  But your egomaniacal behavior can only lead to self destruction, drug abuse and unhappiness.
   Man if you to talk or whatever, let me know.  Seriously.

Continue with your normal scheduled fighting street insult hurling
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

jlued686

Hey Xak, John here. Big fan.

Question: do you have a blog or a newsletter I can subscribe to? You have so much to teach me and I'm eager to learn.

PunkCryborg

XAK least you could do is join in with us with the Fenix bashing. You aren't even funny/clever and you are ruining this hilarious thread with your incoherent fluff posts. Why don't you read the thread and contribute something useful for once

Tatsujin

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 01/27/2014, 02:46 PMWhy don't you read the thread and contribute something useful for once
IMG

bob

Xak

ok i will leave the thread. all my lovers are here anyways

what egomaniac? wtf , wow , u try n help people....
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: Xak on 01/27/2014, 05:57 AMyeah so you can cyberstalk me more

and to whoever thinks im making any of my experiences up, you must live in a  wooden shack in the middle of nowhere. its called life, go out and live it and things will happen.

u think im happy that i shared needles and might have hep c? thats no joking matter, its the truth and i warn the younger people to never do crap like that. i only shared with one person, i got tested after my accident in may and all my blood tests came back clean thank god. we would reuse needles till they snapped off in us. Crazy times, thank god im not addicted to opium no more.

btw my shift key is broken so thats why there are no caps, my capslock key works though
Really? You can't afford to get a new keyboard? Thats a lame excuse.

NecroPhile

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 01/27/2014, 10:34 PMReally? You can't afford to get a new keyboard? Thats a lame excuse.
More likely it's a lie, like everything else that comes out of the attention whore's mouth.  The odds of both shift keys failing on a keyboard when everything else works are slim to none.

OldRover

Quote from: Xak on 01/27/2014, 04:32 AMGoogle "shin conditioning" and bone microfracturing. My shins can crack a wooden baseball bat. this is gonna suck later in life when im old though
I'm very familiar with strike point conditioning. I have conditioned hands, although I use the soft technique because I do not want to end up with nasty oversized knuckles that hurt like a bitch when I'm 40. Still, the shins? Why? Microfracturing the shins would just make them slightly larger and denser... it might increase the mass but it would also require a proportionate increase in strength, and you still have the issue of inefficient transfer of power, not to mention that even after you've spent all that time building up the bone mass, it's still a vulnerable bone that can be broken more easily... even a well-executed defensive technique has the capability to do it. Microfracturing, or hard conditioning, is a technique usually limited to the hands. Those of us who don't want to look like we lost a fight with a Kirby just use soft conditioning... almost as effective, and no long-term damage since the skin clears up after a few years if you stop doing it.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Sparky

Fucking gold!

But this...
Quote from: Nulltard on 01/28/2014, 11:43 PMI'm in here talking obey (every 99th post).
Nailed it! Haha

rag-time4

Quote from: guest on 01/28/2014, 10:03 AM
Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 01/27/2014, 10:34 PMReally? You can't afford to get a new keyboard? Thats a lame excuse.
More likely it's a lie, like everything else that comes out of the attention whore's mouth.  The odds of both shift keys failing on a keyboard when everything else works are slim to none.
He didn't say both shift keys failed lol

PCEngineHell

Quote from: rag-time4 on 04/08/2014, 12:48 AM
I'm sorry, your time machine must be broken. This thread had passed away on January 29, 2014, at 4:20:20 AM. It was unable to be resuscitated.

rag-time4

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 04/08/2014, 01:16 AM
Quote from: rag-time4 on 04/08/2014, 12:48 AM
I'm sorry, your time machine must be broken. This thread had passed away on January 29, 2014, at 4:20:20 AM. It was unable to be resuscitated.
I dunno I've been growing my tech skills lately. I think I may have been able to save the power supply! A new MOSFET and a few new caps and she's off and running!

NightWolve

Rag-time, the real necromancer 'round here. ;)

NecroPhile

Shut the fuck up and go eat a bean pie.  :P

esteban

What the fuck?! This thread is a waste. Fuck you all.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Sparky

(( lays balls on Esteban's chin)) now that's worth coming back to see :P

Dicer

Quote from: Firebomber7 on 08/29/2012, 01:15 AM
I think this song fits.
Styx rocks, otherwise....I have no fucking clue what's going on here, lol