RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Looking for a copy of Dracula X...

Started by CGQuarterly, 04/12/2012, 11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CGQuarterly

WTB a copy of Drac X.  I've been playing a burned copy, but I don't like playing CDRs on my system.  Would like to play slightly less than the going rate on fleaBAY. 

Thanks,

Chris

soop

I know Samurai has some, but I think his are pretty minty.  Drop him a PM!
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

CrackTiger

Just so you know, complete copies regularly go for around $75 on eBay.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

hoobs88

The PSP version is probably the cheapest route (other than an emulator) and includes Symphony of the Night. 2 for 1!
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Samurai Ghost

Yeah I do have some copies but unfortunately they are all packed neatly away in boxes ready to board a big boat...

CGQuarterly

If anyone has a complete copy that they want to sell for $75, let me know.  Maybe when yours are finished with their journey, Samurai?

Chris

Samurai Ghost

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 04/14/2012, 01:09 PMIf anyone has a complete copy that they want to sell for $75, let me know.  Maybe when yours are finished with their journey, Samurai?

Chris
Yeah if you can't find one in a few weeks get in touch I might be able to help you out!

Flare65

I'm still looking for a copy as well.

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

CGQuarterly

Too late for me - someone grabbed it.  I'd rather find a copy here, though.  I'm not in a hurry anyway.  Thanks for posting that link, though.

Chris