TGX16 US version and Canada version

Started by Thibaut, 07/02/2011, 01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thibaut

My question is : all TGX16 US version have a Canadian version ?
For example Magical Chase have a canadian version ?
Thanks
Passionné et collectionneur PC Engine

CrackTiger

All first party retail releases like Magical Chase were sold in Canada.

Otherwise, I don't think anything else had any kind of Canadian version. This includes stuff like Working Designs games, Sidearms, Tricky Kick and Sinistron.

I'm guessing that any mail order items, like the System 3.0 card and Dynastic Hero also didn't have any kind of distinction when sold to Canadians. I don't remember there being any kind of French or bilingual documents included with the Super CD card bitd.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

BlueBMW

Weren't the Looms that tggodfrey got the "Canadian" version, basically meaning they came with a french manual or something in addition to the English manual?  I haven't opened mine so I cant say for certain.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

chany60126

Yeah, but the Monster Lairs and Looms were first party releases as they were published by NEC and TTI respectively. The Monster Lair I got from Terry did indeed come with a french manual in addition to the english one. Not sure about the Loom since I haven't opened mine yet.

CrackTiger

Quote from: BlueBMW on 07/02/2011, 06:49 PMWeren't the Looms that tggodfrey got the "Canadian" version, basically meaning they came with a french manual or something in addition to the English manual?  I haven't opened mine so I cant say for certain.
They're first party releases and I bought both at retail bitd.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

DesmondThe3rd

I don't notice many differences here in our Turbo goodies here other then French manuals and the correct spelling of 'aboot'.

NecroPhile

Quote from: CrackTiger on 07/02/2011, 04:26 PMI don't remember there being any kind of French or bilingual documents included with the Super CD card bitd.
The Super System Card insert/manual is in both English and French, or at least everyone that I've seen is.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Bernie

Quote from: BlueBMW on 07/02/2011, 06:49 PMWeren't the Looms that tggodfrey got the "Canadian" version, basically meaning they came with a french manual or something in addition to the English manual?  I haven't opened mine so I cant say for certain.
No, Loom did not come with an extra French manual.  I bought my copy of Loom from the same seller that Terry got his lots of ML and Loom from.  My ML did, but Loom did not.