RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

First TG score in 2 years!

Started by Crabmaster2000, 04/11/2011, 06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Crabmaster2000

I've had my TG and a measly 3 games for nearly 2 years without finding anything new for it. On a trip out of town my brother-in-law snuck me out to some flea markets and I found:

Alien Crush
Bonk's Adventure
Legendary Axe II
Raiden
Silent Debuggers
Splatterhouse
Tiger Road

Everything had the manuals, cases, Hu Cards and Sleeves. Paid $100 for the lot, but I was happy to do so since its so rare that I see any TG stuff. Also grabbed a Turbo Grafx Secrets Guide Book for $2 at another flea market the following day. Cant wait to dig into them!

Mathius

Congrats! :) Time to start obeying once again!

Nazi NecroPhile

Wow, nice wild find.  Not a bad price either.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Crabmaster2000

Got to play a few of them last night. Seems like they are all decent games.

I dont know if I really got Silent Debuggers so I'm gonna have to play it some more and see if I can figure it out though.

Legendary Axe II was a lot of fun, but the last stage I got to was crazy hard. Robots everywhere.

Also really enjoyed Tiger Road.

They rest were all solid, but I was already expecting them to be. Those 3 I singled out above I didnt really know anything about. I'm also lucky enough to have 2 more TG games coming in the mail from a trade. R-Type and Battle Royale. Really getting my TG juices flowing.

gekioh

Wow congrats on that great find, especially being in the wild. Yeah Legendary Axe II is A+, def one of my faves for sure. I will never forget my first TG-16 score/haul, granted it was like 8 years ago, and it only got bested by a sweet haul a few years later for half the price, but I will always remember it. Hauls like this really truly dont come around too much anymore, even at retro game shows/coventions.

War Pig

That's pretty sweet!  I'd love to find TG games in the wild.  Even if I already had the titles, I'd probably pick them up just to say I was able to find some games in the wild (but they'd have to be decently priced).