@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

I want to get rid of my rayxamber 2

Started by turbogrfxfan, 07/21/2011, 03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbogrfxfan

yeah i want to get rid of my Rayxamber II and get either super raiden, image fight 2, nnja gaiden.  or somethingof the same value.  just throw something at me.  thnx!!
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

Opethian

man I had a dupe Super Raiden a few months ago!! argh where were you!!! someone get this man a game!
IMG

PunkCryborg

I don't blame you that game is hard as balls. I've only gotten to level 2  :P

henrycsc

Turbo's mailman is a THIEF!  (....or mine is.)

Those bastards!
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

turbogrfxfan

Quote from: elabit on 07/21/2011, 05:59 PMI don't blame you that game is hard as balls. I've only gotten to level 2  :P
ahh haaa  I never got passed the first.  yeah the games a challenge but its not fun!!! not fun at all!! imo

turbogrfxfan

yeah Im still peeved about that.  Im happy to have military madness though

bartre

I've got super raiden, i might be persuaded to part with it, pm me!
I will have to try this game first though...

turbogrfxfan

Quote from: bartre on 07/21/2011, 06:30 PMI've got super raiden, i might be persuaded to part with it, pm me!
I will have to try this game first though...
try it out then hit me up.  alot of people like it, its just not my tea

PunkCryborg

yeah it's not a bad game, it's just really tough. The graphics are gorgeous in parts. It's one of those shooters where there's a sweet spot you have to be in at all times to make it through the level.
But the opening makes it worth it, if you haven't played it these guys yell "RAIZANBERRRR" at the beginning and it's really goofy.

turbogrfxfan

Quote from: elabit on 07/21/2011, 07:29 PMyeah it's not a bad game, it's just really tough. The graphics are gorgeous in parts. It's one of those shooters where there's a sweet spot you have to be in at all times to make it through the level.
But the opening makes it worth it, if you haven't played it these guys yell "RAIZANBERRRR" at the beginning and it's really goofy.
lol yeah it cracks me up!  you hear all this commotion with people in the background talking and then all at once they say the game title.  makes no sense

bartre

out of currrrriositah, is it hucard or cd?

turbogrfxfan

TheClash603

Great game, one of my favorites on the system.

Someone get this man a trade!

PS - Ninja Gaiden PCE is a walk in the park compared to the NES.  If you want an easy game, that is it (except the last boss that is).

nat

Interesting, I consider this one of the console's better shooters, and that's saying a lot. I haven't beat it personally, it's definitely a challenge. Things don't really get tough until stage 4, though.

Whoever makes this trade better be into challenging shooters, and everyone will walk away happy.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

SuperDeadite

You're trading Rayxamber II for Image Fight II?  Might as well trade a lion for a tiger. ;)
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

turbogrfxfan

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 07/21/2011, 09:40 PMYou're trading Rayxamber II for Image Fight II?  Might as well trade a lion for a tiger. ;)
well i really had fun w image fight 1soo..........  lol have you ever seen a tiger up close? those guys are pretty badd ass as well ;P

16bit

Ray III is the best in the series...if you can get your hands on that one BUY IT!!! Much easier too.

But for those of you that want a challenging shooter...Ray II is your game.

shubibiman

You don't get rid of Rayxanber II, Rayxanber II gets rid of you.
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

turbogrfxfan

Quote from: shubibiman on 07/23/2011, 07:43 PMYou don't get rid of Rayxanber II, Rayxanber II gets rid of you.
ha ha ha that is the TRUTH!!!

Mathius

Man! <<<looks over at Turbo/PCE collection and sighs forcefully>>>

turbogrfxfan

bump! for bums sake can someone please trade me! pleeeeeeeeeze?!?!?  perhaps its the pce gods telling mw to obey the rayxamber 2 and play it?

Opethian

be one of the few, the proud, to actually finish this game without breaking your TV :D
IMG