@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

[FREEBIE]US turbografx controller - Winner decided!

Started by bartre, 08/31/2011, 12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

bartre

i know it's nothing big, but if anyone is in need, i've got a spare US turbografx controller.
i'll decide who gets it on friday (via random number), to make sure the people that need one get a chance.
so, if you want it, let me know!

people who want it:
roflmao
mishran
bernielindell
chany60126
turbostar
Lamekat
andrew23

also, i'm looking to buy a pce duo-r controller to match my system, let me know if you've got one for sale.

EDIT: bernielindell, looks like you won, pm me with your address and such and i'll have the controller in the mail for ya!

roflmao

Hey bartre, if no one else needs it, I could use an extra one.  I've currently got only one Turbo Pad, but I do have a Turbo Stick and a Tap.  But having an extra controller would be nice.  I'd be happy to at least cover shipping, if not come up with something I could shoot your way for a little trade.

Mishran

My one of two pads took a crap on me a few months back so I'm down to one as well. Unless someone else is in dire need of the controller, you can put me into the drawing, please. Thanks mate.

BlueBMW

Username Paul was looking for one something fierce.  Also Nectarsis was looking for one for a frie d who needed one bad.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

GohanX

I don't need one, but I think it's awesome that you're giving it away :D

JoshTurboTrollX

ooh, I'm in.

I've been begging for controllers of any variety for ages!  I'd be willing to pay tho.....

thank you kind sir!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

chany60126

Nice Bart! I could really use one myself as I only have one Turbo Pad.

Bernie


RR1980

I don't need one cause I don't have a TG16 but yeah very generious of you to give this away bartre! Also I think Paul is looking for a PCE 2 button pad to go with his core grafx II not a TG16 pad.

bartre

alright, well paul and nec, if you want the controllers, you gotta tell me, otherwise i'm gonna take you out of the running to make sure that people who actually need/want it get the controller.

Nazi NecroPhile

Cool kids use wireless pads so I don't need this one, but props to bartre for his generosity.  8)
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

LameKat

I'll put my name in if you please. I've got a tap, ext. cable and 1 pad not very helpful for 2 player.

bartre

alright, one more day to go!
i'll be deciding once i get home tomorrow, probably 4 or so

andrew23

My I button just stopped working in the middle of Ninja Spirit (%*@#!&). I would like a working pad. :P
I've opened it up, and found out the Membrane is torn (from overuse). Where are you anyways, bartre? I could pay for shipping via paypal.
Why do I need to sign here? ;P

GohanX

Andrew: Do you mean the rubber contact pad? I think I've got an extra set of contact pads that Nat sent me a while back, if you're in the US I'll ship it to you (assuming I still have it.)

andrew23

I'm in Montreal, Canada. Yeah it's those rubber contact pads.
Why do I need to sign here? ;P

bartre

the decision has been made!
not by me, but by a random number, controller goes to bernielindell!

LameKat

T'was an honor just to be nominated.
Congrats to bernielindell

GohanX

Andrew: PM me your address, I should be able to stick it in an envelope and ship it as a "document" to avoid paying stupid USPS internation shipping charges.

GameFreak

Bartre- I just read this thread after making my own "freebie" thread in the pc-engine section yesterday. That's awesome you did this! There must be something in the air or water making us give away our stuff. Or maybe bluebmw giving away massive amounts of sapphire has rubbed off on us.  8-[

GohanX


bartre

well, beemer's given me some free shiz, so i figured i should do the same.
after all, that's how i got splash lake, one of my favorite TG games

also, BERNIE I STILL NEED YOUR INFO!!!

BlueBMW

Bernie's power has been out for a week or so... I think he just got it back on.  He'll probably get in contact with you soon!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Bernie

Awesome deal!!  PM sent.  Yeah, been dealing with hurricane aftermath here in VA.  Everything is getting back to normal now tho.  :)

RR1980

congrats to Bernie for the controller and a shout out to all the fellas who's been doing giveaways lately! :)

roflmao

Awesome - glad to hear it's going to a good home.

neoxeno

Search : SUPERGRAFX
You may have meant to search for soporifics.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: andrew23 on 09/02/2011, 05:05 PMI'm in Montreal, Canada. Yeah it's those rubber contact pads.
Send me some Montreal poutine and I'll send you some Halifax donair. lol
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

andrew23

Sounds good to me; I wouldn't mind trying a donair. If only it was that simple...  :-k
Why do I need to sign here? ;P

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

andrew23

If it's any consellation, I found that sillicon window sealer works very well to repair torn membranes (works perfectly)! I don't think I need to post photos/detailed instructions, because it's pretty self explanitory.
Why do I need to sign here? ;P