OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Raffle: Pc Engine games for free! - Ended!

Started by Mishran, 09/03/2011, 05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mishran

As the title says. These are no longer for sale, unfortunately. Now I'm giving them away.

Just tell me which game you'd like and as the way most giveaways go, if there is more than one person interested in a title, I'll randomly pick a winner. Winners will be decided next Tuesday. Only one game per person. If you list more than one game, the first one will be chosen. Good luck!

Damn, with all the free stuff being passed around, must be a kindness bug spreading... :-k I know it's not as nifty as some of the freebies on here, but it's at least something.  8-[

NOTE: Majin Eiyu Wataru is no longer available.

UPDATE: For the individual who pm'd me and for others who can't read, this is a raffle. Thanks.

Hueys:
Double Dungeons - $10.00 FREE!
   Has some pencil writing in the manual for the Level 21 password. hucard sleeve is a little yellowed. Missing sponge. Otherwise decent shape.
Space Harrier - $8.00 FREE!
   Bottom case hinge is broke. Missing sponge and sleeve.

CD-ROMs:
Pomping World - $10.00 FREE!
   CD, Manual, and Case w/ Insert. No spine card.
Valis II - $5.00 FREE!
   Game and manual only. Comes in slim case.
Valis III - $10.00 FREE!
   CD, Manual, and Case w/ Insert. Manual has a small piece cut out of the back cover. No spine card. Jewel case doesn't look like original, way too white!

SUCK IT, EBAY!!!

This is what I got so far for entries. If I missed anyone, slap me.

Space Harrier
  LameKat
  JKM
  Chuplayer
  turbogrfxfan
  snow Crash

Double Dungeons
  Gogan
  chany60126

Valis II
  Jibbajaba
  roflmao
  csgx1

Valis III
  Necromancer
  Edmond Dantes
  neoxeno
  GameFreak
  termis

Pomping World
  Gao
  JoshTurboTrollX-16
  Sparky
  bartre

Mishran

Picture added. Apologies for the resolution, iPhone camera... bleh

LameKat

I want, but I'm broke, looking for any trades (multi platform)?

Mishran

Trades? I'm only looking for TG and PCE stuff at the moment... such as games, systems, and accessories.

LameKat

D'oh, the only games I have up for grabs are in this thread, and an extra ninja spirit manual (TG-16).
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?227085-PC-Engine-CoreGrafx-amp-Games-bundle&p=3231351&viewfull=1#post3231351

System is not available any longer.

Mishran

LameKat

I'd love to put in for one of the cds but my player is not so working so I'll put in for space harrier, thanks.

CGQuarterly

I'm interested in both Valis games.

Thanks!

Chris

Gao

I'd be interested in Pomping World.

NecroPhile

Nice!  I'll toss my hat in the ring for Valis III8)
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

allyourblood

I'd like the hu sleeve from Double Dungeons, lol!
If anyone gets any leads on a "fair priced" copy of Coryoon, please lemme know!

Where is fancy bred?

GohanX

Toss my name in for Space Harrier!

roflmao

Awesomeness!  I'll throw my name in for either of the Valis games.  I haven't played a Valis game in ages.

Chuplayer

Toss my name in for Space Harrier as well.

Mishran

Oh sure, when they cost a few bucks nobody was interested, now that they are free...  :roll:  :lol:

I should have a few more to give away in the coming weeks.  8)

BlueBMW

Quote from: Mishran on 09/06/2011, 10:32 PMOh sure, when they cost a few bucks nobody was interested, now that they are free...  :roll:  :lol:

I should have a few more to give away in the coming weeks.  8)
There is an infinite difference between cheap and free :D
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Mishran

Quote from: BlueBMW on 09/06/2011, 11:39 PMThere is an infinite difference between cheap and free :D
Only thing cheap on here are the members!  :mrgreen:

CGQuarterly

You just didn't leave them up for sale long enough.  I would have paid for both Valis games.  But I have to have time to see your sale thread.

Chris

Mishran

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 09/07/2011, 12:07 AMYou just didn't leave them up for sale long enough.  I would have paid for both Valis games.  But I have to have time to see your sale thread.

Chris
I was only joking. I prefer this method of parting with them over selling them, that is why I switched so soon after posting. I've obtained the US version of all these games and no longer need them in my collection. They are not really selling for jack anywhere anyway. I've seen many items being given away, most notably by big, bad beamer and just wanted to do my part. Perhaps it will continue to become a growing trend on here. Besides, who doesn't like freebies???

BlueBMW

I hate freebies!  [-(  They go against alll the principles of Capitalism!  :evil:

:mrgreen:  O:)
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Mishran

Quote from: BlueBMW on 09/07/2011, 12:42 AMI hate freebies!  [-(  They go against alll the principles of Capitalism!  :evil:

:mrgreen:  O:)
Speaking of freebies... I still have a turbob that needs a region mod. :wink:

Edmond Dantes

BlueBMW

Quote from: Mishran on 09/07/2011, 12:53 AMSpeaking of freebies... I still have a turbob that needs a region mod. :wink:
Turbobs must be taught to obey...  we will see what we can arrange :P

roflmao

:?

CGQuarterly

Gogan

 is pretty funny.

Double Dungeons needs some love! Sign me up!
Nothin beats the real thing.

Senshi

Quote from: Edmond Dantes on 09/07/2011, 01:14 AMWhat's a Turbob?
It is an ancient term pulled from the Tome of Obey.   :P. Actually i think its just a nickname for turbo stuff or people who play turbo...i can't remember....
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

jlued686

I'll go for Pomping World.

Nevermind. Just realized I've already got it.

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

JoshTurboTrollX

Pomping World please.

And yes, had I seen this thread sooner I would have paid cold hard ca$h for Valis II and III, those are good deals.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

allyourblood

Quote from: guest on 09/07/2011, 11:11 AMI'll go for Pomping World.

Nevermind. Just realized I've already got it.
Ah, the point at which you realize you have too many games. I've reached it many times, myself. Verily, it is well and good to arrive at this moment.
If anyone gets any leads on a "fair priced" copy of Coryoon, please lemme know!

Where is fancy bred?

turbogrfxfan

please throw me in for space harrier
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

neoxeno

Valis III, in I am.... (using yoda voice)
Search : SUPERGRAFX
You may have meant to search for soporifics.

GameFreak

Sign me up for Valis III, thank u!

Wow, is this the forth freebie thread this week? I'm doing another freebie giveaway this friday!

csgx1

Count me in for Valis II. Thanks!

bartre

would i be allowed to enter for all of them?

Mishran

Sure you can! But you can only win one. I'm trying to keep it fair for everyone. Just pick one game you'd like the most and cross your fingers. Sorry man, but I'm not as generous as most on here.... :twisted: :mrgreen:

termis

I'll also toss my name in for Valis III! :)

Mishran

List moved to first post.

Sparky

wow.... sign me up for Pomping World if its not to late... really nice of ya Mishran <<huggles>>

Mishran

Quote from: guest on 09/08/2011, 10:05 AM<<huggles>>
:shock:

Your in the running bro, but please don't do that again...  :wink:

chany60126

I'd like my name entered for Dubba Dungeons.

bartre

alright, i suppose i'll pop my name down for pompin world, if that's cool

Mishran

Two more days till this raffle comes to a close. If anyone else wants a chance for a free game, now is the time to act. When this raffle is complete, I'll have another game to win. Hit the Ice! Makes me feel all warm and gooey inside! :D :lol:

Snow Crash

Wow, OK, space harrier would be the one I'd want, if I were lucky enough to win.

tymekiller

Put me in for Double Dungeons?
Thanks!
On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. ~ Charles Babbage

Mishran

Still not too late to enter, people! Will come to an end at 10:00am EST. Names will be drawn and the winners posted on this thread. Good luck everyone!

Mishran

Raffle is officially closed folks! Thanks go to those who participated. The winners have been drawn, so without further adoo...

Space Harrier - turbogrfxfan

Double Dungeons - chany60126

Valis II - Jibbajaba

Valis III - Necromancer

Pomping World - JoshTurboTrollX-16

Congrats guys! Just pm me the address' to send these bad boys and I'll get them out to you!

roflmao

Congrats to all the winners.  Thanks again Mishran for offering up some awesome gaming goodness.