OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

For sale PC duo plus games

Started by shonenx, 09/06/2011, 06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shonenx

Im selling my PC DUO it works beautifully. The hu-card door lid has a tab missing so door it doesnt stay up when lifted but works fine an looks perfect when closed.
The flash cart has been sold, updated list below the pics
Ill ship the system in USA for a base fee.   Also if u take all the items ill drop prices of games to $20 each

IMG

IMG

PC Duo Complete- $200

PCE FLASH CART-$80 SOLD

Turbo duo extra controller-$20 SOLD

Pc Duo Tap-$30

Final zone 2- $20

Zero wing- $20

Super Star Parodier-$40

Lords of Thunder-$25

L Dis-$20

Valis 2-$20

Macross 2036-$30

Gate of Thunder-$20

Ys 1&2 (turbo duo pack in)-$10 SOLD
You're Already Dead !!!

alexsduo

Hey, I sent a pm, but is zero wing still available?
Manuals needed: Airzonk
hu: MC, PCE: Zero Wing

BigusSchmuck

PM sent, I really want Lords of Thunder. ^^

that1crzywhtguy

alexsduo

Anyone getting a response from Shonex?

Sparky

i did 5 months ago when the thread was current. <<<shakes head>>

SMF

It seems that1crzywhtguy really wants a Duo cause he revived a couple old threads on here.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

alexsduo

Well, I would say it is current, if there are games for sale that have not been labeled as sold.  Also, he could have deleted the thread?  But, no, he just entices me with promises of owning Zero Wing for PCE... *Sigh*

BigusSchmuck

I haven't neither. I really wanted Lords of Thunder too so I can raffle Winds of Thunder.

shonenx

sorry to those of you i kept on edge i had some pretty horrible sh*t happen to me and the wife soooo yah sorry. Alls good now and to finally answer to you yes it sold through pms here in the forums sorry i will delete it at end of week  :mrgreen:

sorry once again my fellow gamers
You're Already Dead !!!