10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Secret Santa 2011

Started by NecroPhile, 09/30/2011, 04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roflmao

Quote from: guest on 11/30/2011, 01:39 PMcool roflmao!!! did ya flip throw the manual, Twin Bee came with stickers :)... either way a very fetching gift :)
No, no stickers.  Though there is a game catalog pamphlet for a few other Konami shooters: Gradius, Salamander, and Parodius. And that's pretty neat.  When I got Gradius II a few months back it came with stickers.

allyourblood

Ha ha at the Gears of War tattoo!
If anyone gets any leads on a "fair priced" copy of Coryoon, please lemme know!

Where is fancy bred?

Duo_R

Almost complete for my SS....making him wait for the anticipation. By the way I think the boxes should have some sort of marking on it so people know it is a gift. Maybe "PCEFX SS" written somewhere? This happened last year too.
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

allyourblood

I'm wrapping my gift inside the box to avoid early opening mistakes.

Where is fancy bred?

SMF

I'm waitng to get a few items in the mail, Then I'm wrapping in gift wrap and marking to (insert name her) From PCE SS.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

PunkCryborg

whoever get will probably know who it's from cause of my name and state I live in

BlueBMW

I have received the gift from my (not so) secret santa :P  Havent opened it.... must.. wait....
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Bernie

Quote from: BlueBMW on 12/02/2011, 08:38 PMI have received the gift from my (not so) secret santa :P  Havent opened it.... must.. wait....
HA!  Cant be a secret if it has my name and address on the box.  :)  Had to give ya a heads up so ya wouldnt rip it open if you wanted to wait.

blueraven

Present from Santa CAWs on the way to... somewhere  :mrgreen: :twisted:

Mathius

I'll be sending my OBEY out to its recipient by next Tuesday.

Arkhan Asylum

I would be sending out tomorrow, but the fuckface mailman didn't even knock when delivering the box of goods.

He threw that fuckin slip up saying COME GET IT MONDAY and sped off in his truck. I was making a sandwich in the kitchen, heard ruffling followed by my mailbox creaking.  Then as I walk over to it I hear VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

That's the second time he's done that.  So, a certain postal worker is going to get bitched at when I go tomorrow.

Interference with OBEY is a serious probrem.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

finerion

Just mailed my SS gift out today. Hope they enjoy! My wife kindly wrapped it so should be no confusion.
Check out new episodes of The Alfred Effect.

finerion

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Duo_R

I received something today..it was wrapped...and I am not confused!   :D :D :D :-" :-" :-"

Quote from: finerion on 12/06/2011, 02:16 PMJust mailed my SS gift out today. Hope they enjoy! My wife kindly wrapped it so should be no confusion.

MotherGunner

My SS gift should be going out either this weekend or next week in time for the (vomits a little) "Holiday Tree"  *rolls eyes*
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

NecroPhile

Quote from: MotherGunner on 12/08/2011, 05:28 PMMy SS gift should be going out either this weekend or next week in time for the (vomits a little) "Holiday Tree"  *rolls eyes*
Don't ya mean the aluminum pole?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Duo_R

waiting for one more item for my SS gift then it's going to the Elves for wrapping / delivery

MotherGunner

Quote from: guest on 12/08/2011, 05:49 PM
Quote from: MotherGunner on 12/08/2011, 05:28 PMMy SS gift should be going out either this weekend or next week in time for the (vomits a little) "Holiday Tree"  *rolls eyes*
Lol I see what you did there.
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

allyourblood

I should be able to get mine out either Saturday or Monday at the latest. Can't wait to see what everyone got in a few weeks!!!

Where is fancy bred?

bartre

Mine went out today.
I got mine, but i'm being good.
the address seems familiar though...

Senshi

Mine went out in the mail today!
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

Mathius

Mine went out on Wednesday. It should be at its destination today or tomorrow. The package is obviously PC Engine related thanks to "Sparky Stickers." :wink:

roflmao

I'm hoping mine will go out Monday.  There's just one little thing I need to finish, which I'll hopefully get to tomorrow.

hoobs88

Quote from: Mathius on 12/10/2011, 06:41 PMMine went out on Wednesday. It should be at its destination today or tomorrow. The package is obviously PC Engine related thanks to "Sparky Stickers." :wink:
Received my Secret Santa gift today. The return address looked familiar and I quickly discovered that it was from Mathius. Thanks dude!
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

bartre

speaking of which, i figured out who mine was!
it's rag-time4.
now i know how to talk to if these packages are full of Bieber CDs...

Mathius

Quote from: hoobs88 on 12/11/2011, 12:34 AM
Quote from: Mathius on 12/10/2011, 06:41 PMMine went out on Wednesday. It should be at its destination today or tomorrow. The package is obviously PC Engine related thanks to "Sparky Stickers." :wink:
Received my Secret Santa gift today. The return address looked familiar and I quickly discovered that it was from Mathius. Thanks dude!
No prob! :)

finerion

Quote from: Duo_R on 12/08/2011, 04:19 PMI received something today..it was wrapped...and I am not confused!   :D :D :D :-" :-" :-"

Quote from: finerion on 12/06/2011, 02:16 PMJust mailed my SS gift out today. Hope they enjoy! My wife kindly wrapped it so should be no confusion.
Doh! Gave myself away.  :oops:  :D I hope you enjoy.

rag-time4

Quote from: bartre on 12/11/2011, 12:40 AMspeaking of which, i figured out who mine was!
it's rag-time4.
now i know how to talk to if these packages are full of Bieber CDs...
Hehe i suggest you buy sparky's sealed ssfiv for ps3 and get your revenge online!

:twisted: or ar least try!!

<<cracks knuckles>>

Windy

I sent my Gift out last week hopefully it was received today :) or maybe tommorrow. mine is a dead give away Bomberman ornaments hand painted by my wife and some very good turbobs!
Proud Member of the F@CK Ebay Club
MONSTER HUNTER TRI FC: W272XV

TheClash603

Got mine today, not sure who's in PA...  but I am not going to open it until Christmas to find out.

I am going to send my gift out tomorrow, just got done wrapping it tonight!

Opethian

shipped mine out yesterday recieved mine monday. still wating patiently .......
IMG

NecroPhile

FUCK!  I got an e-mail today from hit-japan saying he just now shipped my order (placed back before Thanksgiving).  I hope the mail man is super fuckin' quick, else the Magicoal is going to be end up being a New Year's bonus.  :|

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: NecroPhile on 12/13/2011, 10:14 AMFUCK!  I got an e-mail today from hit-japan saying he just now shipped my order (placed back before Thanksgiving).  I hope the mail man is super fuckin' quick, else the Magicoal is going to be end up being a New Year's bonus.  :|
They ship it EMS? If not you is boned.

NecroPhile

Boned with a capital B.  Thanks for the timely shipping, jerks!

Arkhan Asylum

They seem to take forever with the actual packaging of stuff.  That's why I pay for EMS.  They get that crap out asap.  The other stuff they end up doofing around all week.

then they mail you white Sega Saturns instead of turbobgames and ask you to front the shipping (refund upon receipt!)

THEN I TELL THEM TO PISS OFF AND NOW I GET TO KEEP THE SATURN AND MY TURBOBGAMES ARRIVED.

suck it, suckers!  I hope they don't turn into Falling Junk and start sucking across the board.

Opethian

IMG

PunkCryborg

Shipped mine out today!

Senshi

Quote from: guest on 12/08/2011, 05:49 PM
There is nothing wrong with that... 8-[
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

SMF

Getting ready to mail my SS gift out this weekend. Its going out Priority Mail so it should get there wed Dec 21st.

chany60126

Received my Secret Santa goodies yesterday. I immediately recognized the name of the sender. Can't wait. :D

allyourblood

Shipped mine out today. Everything is wrapped inside, so no worries if the recipient doesn't know what it is when it gets there (but you will).

Where is fancy bred?

rag-time4

i received my gift yesterday, but I was bad and didnt wait!!

bartre

What'd you get you naughty boy?

SMF

Lol that's why I m waiting till the last min to shipp out my SS gift lol. But yes tell us what you got.

rag-time4

Quote from: bartre on 12/13/2011, 05:54 PMWhat'd you get you naughty boy?
Quote from: SMF on 12/13/2011, 05:57 PMLol that's why I m waiting till the last min to shipp out my SS gift lol. But yes tell us what you got.
Two games I've wanted for quite some time but never pulled teh trigger on...

BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS!!!!!:

IMG
IMG

roflmao

SMF

Awesome, Congrats. Chase H.Q. cover is great lol.

bartre

yeah, I love how chill everyone is, even despite one car being completely airborne and obviously totaled.

Arkhan Asylum