12/06/2023: Localization News - Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria!!!

OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Turbo Grafx Magazines, Mailers, and Game Catalogs for Sale

Started by offsidewing, 10/23/2011, 01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

offsidewing

Sale Over.

c0ldb33r

what type of price are you expecting?

hopefully not the loony ebay prices
Member of the F@ck EBAY Club

tggodfrey

Yeah it would help if you post prices that are fair to you.  I might be interested in some of the things you have but when you want a fair price....well whats fair to you.  Everyone has a different value for fair.
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

offsidewing

Make an offer.  Some stuff I thought was worthless went for $20.  Stuff I thought was worth millions sold for $2.  Make an offer.