TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

DragonmasterDan

I've been watching some literal video music videos
--DragonmasterDan

esteban

Quote from: DragonmasterDan on 06/29/2017, 10:53 AMI've been watching some literal video music videos
Ha! That is superb.

I may have seen this particular one (A-ha) years ago, but pop culture has a half-life of 2 seconds.

:)

HERE IS A FAVE:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

geise

Dicer

esteban

This was the best gift in the world:

IMG

Awesome.

Ken Matsu = gracious soul

geise

Gypsy

TR0N

IMG

Gypsy

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: Gypsy on 07/05/2017, 11:53 PMhttps://youtu.be/Ggwn7htyBCs

NOT SAFE FOR WORK
I had no idea he was still doing stuff. I git the biggest kick out of Ding Ding Dong and Touch Me back in 2004.

Gypsy

Yeah that was his bit "hit". He seems to release a song every year or so now, lol.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: guest on 07/06/2017, 09:53 AMI git the biggest kick
Meant to say 'got.' But it did make me want to listen to this:

Gypsy

roflmao

esteban

Quote from: Gypsy on 07/12/2017, 10:32 PMGenesis — Land of Confusion
That video is great :)

Toward the end, I felt like I was playing a game "can you name all the celebrities before the scene ends?"

And now,

Art P

cr8zykuban0

Heard this song in a skate montage and i kinda dug the song! very mellow and chill

Psycho Punch

best music ever made. accept no substitutes.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

TR0N

IMG

TheClash603

I just went to Pittsburgh to see Corey Feldman perform at Hard Rock Cafe and it was magical.

esteban

Quote from: TheClash603 on 07/16/2017, 02:43 PMI just went to Pittsburgh to see Corey Feldman perform at Hard Rock Cafe and it was magical.
Shut up. That's a thing?

PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS VIDEO.

I watched that fake reality TV show of his a few years ago.

BECAUSE FELDMAN.

TheClash603

Quote from: esteban on 07/16/2017, 04:30 PM
Quote from: TheClash603 on 07/16/2017, 02:43 PMI just went to Pittsburgh to see Corey Feldman perform at Hard Rock Cafe and it was magical.
Shut up. That's a thing?

BECAUSE FELDMAN.
He has a bunch of videos from his tour on youtube.  He actually did a pretty solid cover of Man In The Mirror and overall was very entertaining with costume changes and his dance moves.

His all woman angel band actually was pretty talented too.  The guitarist and pianist/violinist especially impressed.

Only downer was the set list included Cry Little Sister cover from The Lost Boys, but it was cut due to time.  He's in NYC tonight at 8 if you hurry for yourself, there are far worse ways to spend $20.

esteban

Quote from: TheClash603 on 07/16/2017, 05:45 PM
Quote from: esteban on 07/16/2017, 04:30 PM
Shut up. That's a thing?

BECAUSE FELDMAN.
He has a bunch of videos from his tour on youtube.  He actually did a pretty solid cover of Man In The Mirror and overall was very entertaining with costume changes and his dance moves.

His all woman angel band actually was pretty talented too.  The guitarist and pianist/violinist especially impressed.

Only downer was the set list included Cry Little Sister cover from The Lost Boys, but it was cut due to time.  He's in NYC tonight at 8 if you hurry for yourself, there are far worse ways to spend $20.
Hanging out with Granpa tonight :)

I wish my father-in-law would go see Feldman: Live! with me.

But HELL YES I'm gonna watch YouTube videos.

Gypsy

Ghoultown - Ghosts of the Southern Son album

Probably going to buy it, typical Ghoultown silliness.

Dicer

Aqua - How R U Doin? - Official Video

Dicer

HailingTheThings

IMG

TR0N

IMG

esteban

Quote from: TR0N on 07/18/2017, 02:58 AMParanoimia
UNSOLICITED NOSTALGIA STORY:

Did you know that I had every single Art of Noise album when I was a kid? Paranoimia was always on the radio and I recorded it on cassette. I got sick of it, eventually, but not before 27,000 listens.

The first "movie" my brothers and I made featured AoN soundtrack (ha!). I know the album was "Below the waste" and I think the track was YEBO?

AoN were a perfect blend of quirky, "experimental" stuff to counteract the clinical mood of Kraftwerk.

They were easily found, like Kraftwerk, at record shops, so of course I latched on to them.

They had like...two songs on the NYC radio (Moments in Love... Paranoimia)... but the far superior song (Moments in Love) was only played during "DJ party" night and I recorded it off the radio and fell in love with it. I didn't even know it was Art of Noise.

Moments in Love and a handful of other songs (Camilla?) remain favorites to this day.

I'll stop now.
3:05 is when it opens up.

LostFlunky

hoobs88

Dragonforce - Reaching Into Infinity. I'm going to see them in concert on Friday.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Dicer

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 07/18/2017, 01:13 AM
Quote from: Dicer on 07/17/2017, 07:23 PM
That was fun. Thank you.
I have a definite Eurojank edge to my listening pleasures...so you are welcome.

That said...

Dicer

K M F D M - L I G H T (Best mix of this damn song)

o.pwuaioc

NoSexGex

I'm going through a weird phase listening to Bert Sommer, my dad used to see him perform live all the time back in the day. As this is nowhere near my time
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

Dicer

SuperPlay

U96 time!

U96 - Club Bizarre
U96 - Love Religion

esteban

Quote from: SuperPlay on 09/04/2017, 10:02 AMU96 time!

U96 - Club Bizarre
U96 - Love Religion
I don't care if anyone teases me, these songs and videos are awesome.

Dicer

esteban

Quote from: Dicer on 09/04/2017, 07:19 PMSome turquoise jeep action...
That is hilarious. PIGEON, winged creature of the sky....

That pigeon, tho....

Dicer

Quote from: esteban on 09/04/2017, 07:37 PM
Quote from: Dicer on 09/04/2017, 07:19 PMSome turquoise jeep action...
That is hilarious. PIGEON, winged creature of the sky....

That pigeon, tho....

They have made some of the worst best videos ever...
Such as...

o.pwuaioc

I dunno, Smash and Bang It is legit.

Dicer

Also, Moonrock....Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

TR0N

IMG

o.pwuaioc

Dicer

Dicer

esteban

Quote from: Dicer on 09/07/2017, 06:13 PMIMG
I love Bronski Beat. That song is an anthem.

I had never seen the video for Smalltown Boy until recently...it was actually an OK video (I think most videos don't do justice to great songs...and, IMHO, kinda ruin songs for folks who can't/don't disassociate the music itself from the "video")...