10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Recommend me some new game to keep and eye out for. :]

Started by A_Locomotive, 10/28/2011, 07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A_Locomotive

So its been a little over half a year now since I rescued my TurboGrafx-16 from a box of junk at a garage sale and bought a small lot of games the same week off Craigslist and I am starting to crave some new games. I not to long ago traded some stuff on another forum for Bonks Revenge and Ordyne and those are keeping me plenty happy at the moment(Blazing Lazers is also soon to arrive in the mail) but I know eventually I'll get the craving again for some new HuCards and was wondering if you guys could give me some suggestions on some great games I should look for that won't murder my wallet. The games I currently own are listed below.

Alien Crush
Blazing Lazers
Bonk's Adventure
Bonk's Revenge
Keith Courage in Alpha Zones
The Legendary Axe
Neutopia
Ordyne
Pac-Land
Space Harrier
Veigues Tactical Gladiator
Vigilante

A_Locomotive

Woops my bad I just realized I accidentally posted this in the wrong section. If a moderator would be so kind as to delete this I'd appreciate it, I'm going to repost in the correct thread. :P

CGQuarterly

A_Locomotive

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 10/28/2011, 10:06 PM"Recommend me"?  Like for a job?
Hahaha. I make lots of errors like that when typing. :P

MotherGunner

-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

nat

Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games