10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Great Big Thanks to Sunteam_paul

Started by Windy, 11/22/2011, 06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windy

=D> I just wanted to say thanks to Sunteam_Paul for putting a very nice Temporary board up for us While pcengine-fx.com was down. I think it would be a great idea to keep the site up and running as an emergency place to go and meet should pcefx become unavailable again. But Thank you so much! =D>
Proud Member of the F@CK Ebay Club
MONSTER HUNTER TRI FC: W272XV

_Paul

My pleasure, and the t is not a capital  :D

Oh, the temp board will probably be autowiped after a while, once there is no activity there anymore.

Bernie

Im not sure whether to be sad or happy...  lol.  But yes, thanks for the temporary home away from home.

SMF

Atleast people care enough to make a temp board. Glad to have the old forums back tho.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

NecroPhile

Thanks, Paul.  If you ever come to shitty ol' USofA, I owe you a piss water beer.  Or corn.  We have lots of corn here.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

chany60126

I hope your site keeps running. If Aaron doesn't bring back the shoutbox, it is a great place for chatting. I also really dig the arcade games at the bottom of the page.

spenoza

Quote from: NecroPhile on 11/22/2011, 07:17 PMThanks, Paul.  If you ever come to shitty ol' USofA, I owe you a piss water beer.  Or corn.  We have lots of corn here.
You buy him a piss water beer and I'll buy him something awesome from one of our many fantastic micro-brewers. Seriously, if you disregard the big brewers, we actually have probably the best beer selection in the world.

Windy

Quote from: guest on 11/22/2011, 06:13 PMMy pleasure, and the t is not a capital  :D

Oh, the temp board will probably be autowiped after a while, once there is no activity there anymore.
Fixed it for ya :)

Windy

Also Paul no Chatty here and your site just might become the new pcefx. **Ducks the Blows**

incrediblehark

Thanks for setting up the temp forums! :) good to see these ones back but I liked yours a lot. Plus my post count was a lot closer to everyone else's there :P

roflmao

Thanks SP!  I hope I wasn't the only one who felt like hyperventilating when these forums went down, and your quick reaction to put up temporary forums was genius.  You rock.

BigusSchmuck

Mathius

T2KFreeker

Awesome there Looking out man. I do like the new forums too. I guess that if people continue to use both, no Autowipe, yeah? Besides, where would I be without the long line at the top for the Bathroom? :mrgreen:
END OF LINE.

SuperPlay

I would also like to echo my thanks to Paul :-)

BlackandBlue

I sure have had some fantastic beers from micro-brewers in the northeast...  hmmm...

oh..  Thanks Paul!
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

neoxeno

I'd like also to say to you THANK YOU!  =D> For a few days, I was lost  :? but you made me see the light  :D
Search : SUPERGRAFX
You may have meant to search for soporifics.

TheClash603

Thanks from me as well.  I didn't get on the temp site too often, but I appreciate the effort.

Samurai Ghost

Yeah thanks a lot for setting up the temp site! You're the man.

shubibiman

What if Paul didn't drink any beer?
Thanks Paul, if you come to France, I'll buy you a good bottle of wine. :)
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

_Paul

I'm happy to drink beer and wine (sometimes simultaneously if required).

esteban

Quote from: guest on 12/03/2011, 04:34 AMI'm happy to drink beer and wine (sometimes simultaneously if required).
Even better, I have a stash of ZIMA i bought in the late 1990's that I have been saving for a special occasion/apocalypse. I would gladly share this exquisite, extinct, trash alcohol with you and other connoisseurs from our community.

Thanks again :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG