OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Wonderswan Color Games

Started by roflmao, 12/08/2011, 10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roflmao

Hey everyone. 

Is there any interest in these Wonderswan games?  I won them in a contest and don't have a Wonderswan. 

IMG

IMG

They appear complete: they each have a cart and manual.  The SD Gundam one also has a plastic sleeve for the cart and a couple extra slips of paper (one looks like a registration slip).  I really don't know anything about these games or the Wonderswan, but I'll answer questions as best as I can.  I'll take more pics if interested. 

I thought I'd see if there was any interest here before putting them up on ebay.

incrediblehark

My wife bought me a wonderswan a few years ago and I think she doesn't like that I played it for 20 mins and put it away. X is her favorite manga series though so I don't know how the game plays but I would probably be interested in it.

roflmao

Cool.  I'll shoot you a PM.

roflmao