Sega Lord X reviews the Street Fighter II Champion Edition PC Engine port.
Main Menu

SOLD

Started by nectarsis, 01/12/2012, 10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nectarsis

SOLD
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Mishran

Could you give us some kind of idea what you'd like for these? I hate making offers as you really don't know what others consider "lowball" offers. Pissing people off really isn't what I'm into doing. I see some I'd love to take off your hands, but again I'm not into making offers. Haggling I can do.

nectarsis

Quote from: Mishran on 01/12/2012, 10:39 PMCould you give us some kind of idea what you'd like for these? I hate making offers as you really don't know what others consider "lowball" offers. Pissing people off really isn't what I'm into doing. I see some I'd love to take off your hands, but again I'm not into making offers. Haggling I can do.
Going to work on some prices, size of the list it make take awhile.  At least hit me a list you may be interested in ;)

blueraven

pm sent re City Hunter, New Zealand Story, Knight Rider.

blueraven

payment sent :D

Thanks!

Opethian

if Record of Lodoss war 1 and DRAGON SLAYER - THE LEGEND OF HEROES II
have spine cards I'll take them!
IMG

SMF

Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

PunkCryborg

nectarsis

OK first round of sold games removed...waiting on a few PM responses before I move forward as there a couple hefty lists waiting on response to.

HercTNT

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

hoobs88

1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

soop

Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

blueraven

henrycsc

PM'd as well.  Appears to be Piranha Mail.

Good luck with the sales!
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

nectarsis

All PM's replied, sold titles removed.

Henry it is Piranha Mail LOL

Arkhan Asylum

WHOEVER GOT DOWNLOAD 2 IS A DICK I HATE YOU.

<3
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: guest on 01/13/2012, 03:54 PMWHOEVER GOT DOWNLOAD 2 IS A DICK I HATE YOU.

<3
Don't feel too bad, someone got Wizardry 1 and 2 before I could get it... Oh well, at least I'm getting Neo Nectaris for a good price. ^^

Sadler

Mishran

Quote from: guest on 01/13/2012, 03:54 PMWHOEVER GOT DOWNLOAD 2 IS A DICK I HATE YOU.

<3
8-[

blueraven

Don't mind him, he'll cool down after the sugar-high wears off. :D

Arkhan Asylum

lol.  you mean the COKE HIGH.

\o/

BlueBMW

Coca Cola.... yummm... need to drink...  binge drink!!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Arkhan Asylum

I wasn't talking about the soft drink!

\o/

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 01/16/2012, 11:54 AMI wasn't talking about the soft drink!
Yes, that was clearly a misspelling; you surely meant c-o-c-k.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

SMF

Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: NecroPhile on 01/16/2012, 12:04 PM
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 01/16/2012, 11:54 AMI wasn't talking about the soft drink!
Yes, that was clearly a misspelling; you surely meant c-o-c-k.
only if theres coke on it.

*snort*

Terminarcade

Mathius

Sorry to hear about this, nec! :(

I may be interested in Outrun and Ai Cho Aniki.

nectarsis

It's all good Mathius..they're only games, and can be replaced  ;)

All PM's have been replied to...screw ups fixed, packages out Wed/Thurs/Fri.

LIST UPDATED/PRICES ADDED :)

nectarsis

Everyone should have PM's with their DC#'s  :)

Still a lot of good stuff left peeps :)

PunkCryborg

I got my games! Great seller and nice games, thanks Nectarsis!

PunkCryborg

Oh and in case anyone was wondering, I'm the lucky guy that got Energy. I know you're all jealous!

Mishran

Quote from: elabit on 01/21/2012, 02:45 PMOh and in case anyone was wondering, I'm the lucky guy that got Energy. I know you're all jealous!
Welcome to the crappy game club, bro! :P Arkhan is group leader. :lol:

henrycsc

Got mine today!  Thanks Nect!
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

Sadler

Got mine also! Gonna fire up this Download 2 and see how it stacks up to the first one! :D

roflmao

Got mine today as well.  Thanks!

Mishran

Quote from: Sadler on 01/21/2012, 04:58 PMGot mine also! Gonna fire this Download 2 and see how it stacks up the first one! :D
Oh, so your the one who got it... It was originally mine until I was "forgotten"...  :(

nectarsis

Quote from: Mishran on 01/21/2012, 06:45 PM
Quote from: Sadler on 01/21/2012, 04:58 PMGot mine also! Gonna fire this Download 2 and see how it stacks up the first one! :D
Oh, so your the one who got it... It was originally mine until I was "forgotten"...  :(
I'm sure the free game for my screwups made up for it ;)

Plenty of goodies left peeps :)

Glad you all got your games, please enjoy

Arkhan Asylum

it sucks, sell it to me.

Sadler

Sorry, didn't mean to jack you guys. Which one of you jerks got New Zealand Story? :D

Sadler

Quote from: guest on 01/21/2012, 09:39 PM
it sucks, sell it to me.
I'll sell you the case for $1250.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Sadler on 01/22/2012, 12:05 AM
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 01/21/2012, 09:39 PM
it sucks, sell it to me.
I'll sell you the case for $1250.
IVE GOT NEW ZEALAND STORY LOLOOL

but not from Nectartarsauce

blueraven

Quote from: Sadler on 01/22/2012, 12:04 AMSorry, didn't mean to jack you guys. Which one of you jerks got New Zealand Story? :D
Some douchebag. Check page 1. He probably posted it in the thread!!

Quote from: elabit on 01/21/2012, 02:45 PMOh and in case anyone was wondering, I'm the lucky guy that got Energy. I know you're all jealous!
How's the parallax scrolling treating you?

Sadler

Quote from: blueraven on 01/22/2012, 12:55 AM
Quote from: Sadler on 01/22/2012, 12:04 AMSorry, didn't mean to jack you guys. Which one of you jerks got New Zealand Story? :D
Some douchebag. Check page 1. He probably posted it in the thread!!
Apparently I'm still new to this whole "reading" thing. :D Hope you enjoy it!

Senshi

Got my stuff today! Awesomeness! thank you
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

DragonmasterDan

--DragonmasterDan

Arkhan Asylum

I got all my stuff over the weekend..  :)

Shipped/packed very cleverly and very well.

Mishran

Just received mine today too. :dance:

Thanks for the apologetic freebie. All is forgiven as long as it don't suck! :P

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Mishran on 01/23/2012, 11:41 PMJust received mine today too. :dance:

Thanks for the apologetic freebie. All is forgiven as long as it don't suck! :P
no PCE games suck, tartar.