RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Shrapnoid

Started by PCEngineHell, 02/03/2012, 02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/08/2012, 01:12 PMJust for future refrence, make it your best intentions to make sure these are 1 on 1 battles. No need for gangfucking. Ok?
Posting in Fighting Streets means you're in Fighting Street.

There are no rules.

If you get gangbanged, bring friends next time.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

nectarsis

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/08/2012, 01:28 PM
Quote from: nectarsis on 02/08/2012, 01:20 PMunles you missed the memo...THERE ARE NO RULES HERE....so kindly piss off.  WTF is this noob forum police pussy day?  Anyone here is fully capable of defending themselves, this is hardly a real world physical brawl.   GP "skull fuck" or whatever 3rd grade retort you have somewhere else.  Typical asshat that wouldn't have the balls to mouth off to anyone in real life.

I swear RegalSin, and geralds are driving a 77 Ford full of this new batch of whiny, thin skinned, immature asshats to this forum.
congratulations! you are the oficially the 2nd member to have a privledge of being on my scum ignored list. Your weak attempt to insult me has resulted in my fist fucking your eye socket while tampering with your cerebrum.
LOL noobsauce thinks teh ignore actually means something?  OH NOES NOT THAT!!!  Prob the same kind of dumb fuck that takes Facebook friends WAY to seriously.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Sinistron

N00b christened on February 4th- jumps on making rules, greenest guy on the block yet seems to know the content of 99% of my posts (pretty impressive as I have over 1,800), talks about how "weak" the fighting street is, then proceeds to show us just how strong he is in comparison by crying like a toddler who just banged his knee and putting me on insta-ignore because I called him an idiot :cry: which clearly he is.  And all this whimpering about "gangbanging"- makes you wonder if he walked in on his mom getting dug out by four of his friends.  Whatever the case is- this assnut just made my day- Chuckles galore.  Enough for everyone.

IMG
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

nectarsis

Quote from: Sinistron on 02/08/2012, 01:34 PMN00b christened on February 4th- jumps on making rules, greenest guy on the block yet seems to know the content of 99% of my posts (pretty impressive as I have over 1,800), talks about how "weak" the fighting street is, then proceeds to show us just how strong he is in comparison by crying like a toddler who just banged his knee and putting me on insta-ignore because I called him an idiot :cry: which clearly he is.  And all this whimpering about "gangbanging"- makes you wonder if he walked in on his mom getting dug out by four of his friends.  Whatever the case is- this assnut just made my day- Chuckles galore.  Enough for everyone.

IMG
Can I trade my Chuckles in for a Zero?

IMG

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 02/08/2012, 01:29 PM
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/08/2012, 01:12 PMJust for future refrence, make it your best intentions to make sure these are 1 on 1 battles. No need for gangfucking. Ok?
Posting in Fighting Streets means you're in Fighting Street.

There are no rules.

If you get gangbanged, bring friends next time.
I am in Sharpnoids thread just to make a point. Did you see me make a thread wanting to fight anyone?

As you know, I love this forum. The info and people here are cool. I will not hesitate to point out shit like this tho.

You are a known dude, Arkhan. I can tell from the respect you get around these parts. So I think it's best that you tell these people that I am serious about the scum ignore list.

Now for the rest of you. Now that Sharpnoid probably quit the forum (lol just another member alianated and outcast) but anyways, what? you need someone new to insult? What is so hard to talk to me without insults?

nectarsis

"Oh PLEASE guys...like me I REALLY need friends....c'mon why so mean?"  *single tear falls*

BWAHAHHAHAHA I am serious about this scum ignore list"....sounds a mite unbalanced...and familiar ;)

Alt-Nintega

I am in Sharpnoids thread just to make a point. Did you see me make a thread wanting to fight anyone?

As you know, I love this forum. The info and people here are cool. I will not hesitate to point out shit like this tho.

You are a known dude, Arkhan. I can tell from the respect you get around these parts. So I think it's best that you tell these people that I am serious about the scum ignore list.

Now for the rest of you. Now that Sharpnoid probably quit the forum (lol just another member alianated and outcast) but anyways, what? you need someone new to insult? What is so hard to talk to me without insults?

geise

Quote from: nectarsis on 02/08/2012, 01:36 PMCan I trade my Chuckles in for a Zero?
Haha I was at the check-out line at a Walgreens and saw a bunch of Zero candy  bars.  I was thinking "Is there anyone that fucking eats these?"  Haha now I know.

nectarsis

Quote from: geise on 02/08/2012, 01:43 PM
Quote from: nectarsis on 02/08/2012, 01:36 PMCan I trade my Chuckles in for a Zero?
Haha I was at the check-out line at a Walgreens and saw a bunch of Zero candy  bars.  I was thinking "Is there anyone that fucking eats these?"  Haha now I know.
Once in a GREAT while, for something different.  I tend to forget about then as they're not to common around here.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: nectarsis on 02/08/2012, 01:20 PMunles you missed the memo...THERE ARE NO RULES HERE....so kindly piss off.  WTF is this noob forum police pussy day?  Anyone here is fully capable of defending themselves, this is hardly a real world physical brawl.   GP "skull fuck" or whatever 3rd grade retort you have somewhere else.  Typical asshat that wouldn't have the balls to mouth off to anyone in real life.

I swear RegalSin, and geralds are driving a 77 Ford full of this new batch of whiny, thin skinned, immature asshats to this forum.
congratulations! you are the oficially the 2nd member to have a privledge of being on my scum ignored list. Your weak attempt to insult me has resulted in my fist fucking your eye socket while tampering with your cerebrum.
I thought Necromancer was already the 2nd member of the skull fuckery club.  Don't take away a badge of honor like that just because Nectarsis is being meaner.  Did he bump up the list because his insults were worse?
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 02/08/2012, 01:45 PM

I thought Necromancer was already the 2nd member of the skull fuckery club.  Don't take away a badge of honor like that just because Nectarsis is being meaner.  Did he bump up the list because his insults were worse?
I haven't seen Necromancer say anything offensive to me since the little chit chat we had in the PM.

I'm glad you are keeping up with the thread btw. Oh, and my member's list. :)

geise

Necromancer IS the skull fuckery club.  It's his own private thing.

nectarsis

Quote from: geise on 02/08/2012, 01:50 PMNecromancer IS the robot skull fuckery club.  It's his own private thing.
Fixed that for ya ;)

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/08/2012, 01:37 PMYou are a known dude, Arkhan. I can tell from the respect you get around these parts. So I think it's best that you tell these people that I am serious about the scum ignore list.
GUYS.  HE'S SERIOUS ABOUT THE SCUM IGNORE LIST
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Alt-Nintega

amen

so I guess that ends this thread. I'm out.

Didn't sign up on this forum to be the main event on fighting street. Especially when there are 20 challengers at once.

nectarsis

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/08/2012, 01:59 PMamen

so I guess that ends this thread. I'm out.

Didn't sign up on this forum to be the main event on fighting street. Especially when there are 20 challengers at once.
Or join to be a sandy vag crybaby...good riddance

geise

Frozenintears you know if you start posting in other threads you're not going to have all the bullshit that's in here.  Well at least not this much bullshit anyways.  You really really don't understand fighting street at all.  Hell everyone is a total fuck in these parts.  It's just the way it is and should be.  So, fuck you and start posting in the other sections. 

nectarsis

Quote from: geise on 02/08/2012, 02:08 PMFrozenintears you know if you start posting in other threads you're not going to have all the bullshit that's in here.  Well at least not this much bullshit anyways.  You really really don't understand fighting street at all.  Hell everyone is a total fuck in these parts.  It's just the way it is and should be.  So, fuck you and start posting in the other sections. 
He understands all to well...just trying to make yet another retarded "point."

PCEngineHell

Just to get this shit out of the way so I don't have to listen to this worthless faggot bitch about my comments too ( you have done nothing Frozen, you are worth nothing):

Quote from: Sinistron on 02/08/2012, 09:16 AMPerhaps this thread would be one on one if there was only one person lodging a grievance against another- which believe it or not n00b- actually does occur on these boards.  However, being that the subject is an all around moron; he
has brought upon himself comments and jokes (yes, jokes- sorry to disappoint but that's what it mostly is on this particular thread- there's no actual drop-kicks or anything) from a number of members.  Furthermore- if you opened your eyes a little wider and actually cared to READ this thread you're commenting on- you'd see that your all-inclusive grouping and assuming is far from the mark.  There is more than one "flame war" on this thread, with varying participants, you fucking idiot.
Quote from: Sinistron on 02/08/2012, 09:34 AMIs that what it feels like for me to be ignored by someone I never even knew existed?  Ouch.  Nurse, please stanch these wounds.
Quote from: Sinistron on 02/08/2012, 11:20 AMHas there ever been such an aptly titled member as frozenintears?  What a whimpering little bitch, lol.  It's all too weak for him- so weak that he needs put you on ignore the second you respond to him.

I'd also point out that NecroPhile was by no means defending me, but I guess being that I'm on his ignore list any effort to tell him so will go wasted.
Quote from: Sinistron on 02/08/2012, 12:39 PMWell I have the high honor of being ignored by 4 members- so it's likely he isn't lying with me -- which is all the more to my liking.  Now I can say anything I want- to the tune of frozenintears is a testicle lapping faggot, his mother is a sperm burping whore with a mine shaft for an asshole, and his father is his grandfather, all without having to hear him shedding tears.  Members here should put me on ignore more often- more laughs, less whimpering.
Quote from: Sinistron on 02/08/2012, 12:43 PMBe careful Nectar- you may be placed on his scum-ignore list.  It's cold here in skullfuckery hell!
Quote from: Sinistron on 02/08/2012, 12:56 PM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 02/08/2012, 12:52 PMThat works great... until some asshole goes and quotes the message.  :twisted:
I love it when a plan comes together!

IMG
Quote from: Sinistron on 02/08/2012, 01:34 PMN00b christened on February 4th- jumps on making rules, greenest guy on the block yet seems to know the content of 99% of my posts (pretty impressive as I have over 1,800), talks about how "weak" the fighting street is, then proceeds to show us just how strong he is in comparison by crying like a toddler who just banged his knee and putting me on insta-ignore because I called him an idiot :cry: which clearly he is.  And all this whimpering about "gangbanging"- makes you wonder if he walked in on his mom getting dug out by four of his friends.  Whatever the case is- this assnut just made my day- Chuckles galore.  Enough for everyone.

IMG
IMG

Now that thats out of the way, I wanna talk about  areal important clown, who missed out on his 5 mins of fame. Dave, come on down  =D>
You left to soon my friend, I didn't even have time to sink my claws into you yet on your last outing.

IMG

Ummm...soooo much has changed Dave...You went from being one type of retarded fat poser to the next. At these hard core death rattle local band shows you attend, do you stutter and blink at the strobe lights Dave? Does it get you a little pussy action going? Of course it does, check out this fine hawt chick you made sure to get shot with:

IMG

She may not have tits, hell, she may not even have a god damned pussy. Hell, she may even be drunk there with her tired lazy eyes, base makeup covered face, and yellow teeth. But she has fat rolls Dave, and you can fuck fat rolls.

IMG

And here I can just see Dave shouting:
QuoteBecause I am a fucking bigot poser racist, you will not like me.  But the more you hate me, the more you will learn.  I am confused but I am fair. There is no real racial bigotry here.  I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wop or greasers, because here you are all equally worthless unless you do shit I think is cool. Yes, this still means I will never invite you home for dinner, you might steal from me or fuck my mom. No, you cant fuck my sister. Do you understand?
The Dave I remember was a totally afraid of black people. In between his KFC and water melon jokes, he was totally fixated on being afraid of them, crossing their paths on the wild and dangerous streets of New Jersey. But oh mah fucking gawd, now hes finally found the black guy he can hang with, the one into the death rattle and zombie craze. Congrats Dave. Yes, you're still a fucking racist, but now you've move up a notch to pick and choose racism you cunt.

IMG

You are the very definition of the guy no one will ever give a flying fuck about. You will continue to change yourself to fit whatever crowd you think you will finally fit in at. You are a fucking poser and attention whore. You always will be, whether it be you in the center of a tiny group of poser death rattle fans, in a pack of bicycle riding Mormons, or at the circus juggling with the best of the other clowns, you sir will always be a fucking poser cunt.

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: geise on 02/08/2012, 02:08 PMFrozenintears you know if you start posting in other threads you're not going to have all the bullshit that's in here.  Well at least not this much bullshit anyways.  You really really don't understand fighting street at all.  Hell everyone is a total fuck in these parts.  It's just the way it is and should be.  So, fuck you and start posting in the other sections. 
fuck you? moi? so you wanna keep going huh? I thought we are done here?

Read why I came here. All I said was my opinion that its absurd to have a dozen regulars flaming one noob, like u did to Sharpnoid.
Why those two little bitches decided to insult me I have no idea at all. I wasn't here to fight anyone.

I have been posting in other sections, and I really enjoy this place.

So you wanna continue this? did you just tell me fuck you?

congratulations! you are the oficially the 3rd member to have a privledge of being on my scum ignored list. Your weak attempt to insult me has resulted in me skull fucking you through your nostrils, while collecting brain fluid in a container below.

PCEngineHell

This:

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 02/08/2012, 02:23 PMJust to get this shit out of the way so I don't have to listen to this worthless faggot bitch about my comments too ( you have done nothing Frozen, you are worth nothing):

Quote from: Sinistron on 02/08/2012, 09:16 AMPerhaps this thread would be one on one if there was only one person lodging a grievance against another- which believe it or not n00b- actually does occur on these boards.  However, being that the subject is an all around moron; he
has brought upon himself comments and jokes (yes, jokes- sorry to disappoint but that's what it mostly is on this particular thread- there's no actual drop-kicks or anything) from a number of members.  Furthermore- if you opened your eyes a little wider and actually cared to READ this thread you're commenting on- you'd see that your all-inclusive grouping and assuming is far from the mark.  There is more than one "flame war" on this thread, with varying participants, you fucking idiot.
Quote from: Sinistron on 02/08/2012, 09:34 AMIs that what it feels like for me to be ignored by someone I never even knew existed?  Ouch.  Nurse, please stanch these wounds.
Quote from: Sinistron on 02/08/2012, 11:20 AMHas there ever been such an aptly titled member as frozenintears?  What a whimpering little bitch, lol.  It's all too weak for him- so weak that he needs put you on ignore the second you respond to him.

I'd also point out that NecroPhile was by no means defending me, but I guess being that I'm on his ignore list any effort to tell him so will go wasted.
Quote from: Sinistron on 02/08/2012, 12:39 PMWell I have the high honor of being ignored by 4 members- so it's likely he isn't lying with me -- which is all the more to my liking.  Now I can say anything I want- to the tune of frozenintears is a testicle lapping faggot, his mother is a sperm burping whore with a mine shaft for an asshole, and his father is his grandfather, all without having to hear him shedding tears.  Members here should put me on ignore more often- more laughs, less whimpering.
Quote from: Sinistron on 02/08/2012, 12:43 PMBe careful Nectar- you may be placed on his scum-ignore list.  It's cold here in skullfuckery hell!
Quote from: Sinistron on 02/08/2012, 12:56 PM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 02/08/2012, 12:52 PMThat works great... until some asshole goes and quotes the message.  :twisted:
I love it when a plan comes together!

IMG

IMG
IMG

Now that thats out of the way, I wanna talk about  areal important clown, who missed out on his 5 mins of fame. Dave, come on down  =D>
You left to soon my friend, I didn't even have time to sink my claws into you yet on your last outing.

IMG

Ummm...soooo much has changed Dave...You went from being one type of retarded fat poser to the next. At these hard core death rattle local band shows you attend, do you stutter and blink at the strobe lights Dave? Does it get you a little pussy action going? Of course it does, check out this fine hawt chick you made sure to get shot with:

IMG

She may not have tits, hell, she may not even have a god damned pussy. Hell, she may even be drunk there with her tired lazy eyes, base makeup covered face, and yellow teeth. But she has fat rolls Dave, and you can fuck fat rolls.

IMG

And here I can just see Dave shouting:
QuoteBecause I am a fucking bigot poser racist, you will not like me.  But the more you hate me, the more you will learn.  I am confused but I am fair. There is no real racial bigotry here.  I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wop or greasers, because here you are all equally worthless unless you do shit I think is cool. Yes, this still means I will never invite you home for dinner, you might steal from me or fuck my mom. No, you cant fuck my sister. Do you understand?
The Dave I remember was a totally afraid of black people. In between his KFC and water melon jokes, he was totally fixated on being afraid of them, crossing their paths on the wild and dangerous streets of New Jersey. But oh mah fucking gawd, now hes finally found the black guy he can hang with, the one into the death rattle and zombie craze. Congrats Dave. Yes, you're still a fucking racist, but now you've move up a notch to pick and choose racism you cunt.

IMG

You are the very definition of the guy no one will ever give a flying fuck about. You will continue to change yourself to fit whatever crowd you think you will finally fit in at. You are a fucking poser and attention whore. You always will be, whether it be you in the center of a tiny group of poser death rattle fans, in a pack of bicycle riding Mormons, or at the circus juggling with the best of the other clowns, you sir will always be a fucking poser cunt.
was more important then what you said:

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/08/2012, 02:23 PMcrying.....

nectarsis

Alt-Nintega

Mr. PCEngineHell

congratulations! you are the oficially the 4th member to have a privledge of being on my scum ignored list. Your weak attempt to insult me has resulted in me skull fucking you with an end of a virtual boy controller. FATALITY!!!

Glad I dont have to buy or trade games with this douchebag.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/08/2012, 02:23 PMcongratulations! you are the oficially the 3rd member to have a privledge of being on my scum ignored list. Your weak attempt to insult me has resulted in me skull fucking you through your nostrils, while collecting brain fluid in a container below.
uh.  I thought there was 1 member, and then a maybe.

and, why do you add these D&D like descriptions to everyone who hits your ignore list?

I ROLLED A 20 GUYS.  CRITICAL IGNORE.

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 02/08/2012, 02:34 PM
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/08/2012, 02:23 PMcongratulations! you are the oficially the 3rd member to have a privledge of being on my scum ignored list. Your weak attempt to insult me has resulted in me skull fucking you through your nostrils, while collecting brain fluid in a container below.
uh.  I thought there was 1 member, and then a maybe.

and, why do you add these D&D like descriptions to everyone who hits your ignore list?

I ROLLED A 20 GUYS.  CRITICAL IGNORE.
well, I thought the post you made before this would have put a nice and peaceful ending to this thread. I guess not.

I don't mind filtering out the scum that I don't wanna be dealing with on this forum.

I just wanna be in touch with the good people.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/08/2012, 02:33 PMGlad I dont have to buy or trade games with this douchebag.
Lol, I dont think you will be buying or trading with much of anyone here in a bit little bitch.

Sinistron

lol, luls 4 daze, is this not the image of the most malignant assnut to grace us with his presence ad nauseum?

/gaydave3.jpg

Nice rooster cut Dave, cutting edge styles going on there.  Jack Daniels, eh?  Doesn't that throw your medication off?

Nin- 11/23/08- always gold, always relevant:

"Dude. I just want to say that I am sorry for being such a fool. I mindlessly took my anger out on everyone. I don't really hate you, mike, or nec, I just hate the way I live. I have a broken family and I hardly have any trustyworth contacts outside of my home. I started take meds again last week. I hope you understand what I have been going through"

Nin- 10/06/09-

"How about a truce? I been realizing I have been foolish for the longest by blaming you and your buddies for my ban at PCEFX. I wasn't being myself and tried to hard to impress you guys. You make think I am bullshitting you but this time I am very serious. I am done with the nonsense and negativity."

always gold-
IMG
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Alt-Nintega

you know, it's a good opportunity to see who are the good people and who are the absolute sleazy slimy scum.

Sinistron

frozenintears  11:45:33 AM Viewing frozenintears's profile.

Dave- rechecking his proflile: "They can't tell it's me can they?  I put that I live in Antarctica!  Totally believable!"
IMG

PunkCryborg

Honestly dude you might be going a little over board. I just bought some awesome games from Nectarsis when he slimmed down his collection and a lot of other members did too. If you keep ignoring people you are going to miss out on stuff like that. This is a "anything  goes" section where insulting each other is part of the game so if you aren't into this kind of thing you might want to stick to the other moderated subforums.

nectarsis

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/08/2012, 02:43 PMyou know, it's a good opportunity to see who are the good people and who are the absolute sleazy slimy scum.
Wait..wait..we're all on ignore, so you shouldn't see anything...oh that's right, we're dealing with someone so insecure they toggle us on and off to see comments.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/08/2012, 01:03 PMDo you expect me to just click ignore after being insulted? Don't I at least get the final statement before I do so?
I don't give a fuck what you do, dip shit.  I was merely pointing out the falsity of your words.

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/08/2012, 01:03 PMOne more attempt to quote the scum (Siniscum) btw, and you will become that #2 member. You followed the first rule and I haven't seen you insulting me, which I appreciate btw. Now follow the second rule please.
Fuck you and fuck your rules, dick eater.

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/08/2012, 01:59 PMso I guess that ends this thread. I'm out.
And yet you keep on truckin'.

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/08/2012, 01:59 PMDidn't sign up on this forum to be the main event on fighting street. Especially when there are 20 challengers at once.
You'll note that it's only twenty to one when the one is so far off-the-fucking-wall-ape-shit that nobody else will side with them.  Even shrappie could get a couple people to stick up for him, so what's that say about you?

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 02/08/2012, 01:45 PMI thought Necromancer was already the 2nd member of the skull fuckery club.  Don't take away a badge of honor like that just because Nectarsis is being meaner.  Did he bump up the list because his insults were worse?
Yeah, what the fuck guys?!?  I went from number two in this asshat's book of doom to no better than number #5.... Piccard never said "Make it so, Number 5."  :cry:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nectarsis

Quote from: NecroPhile on 02/08/2012, 02:52 PMYeah, what the fuck guys?!?  I went from number two in this asshat's book of doom to no better than number #5.... Piccard never said "Make it so, Number 5."  :cry:
Jesus is a raisin?

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: elabit on 02/08/2012, 02:49 PMHonestly dude you might be going a little over board. I just bought some awesome games from Nectarsis when he slimmed down his collection and a lot of other members did too. If you keep ignoring people you are going to miss out on stuff like that. This is a "anything  goes" section where insulting each other is part of the game so if you aren't into this kind of thing you might want to stick to the other moderated subforums.
I know. Read why I'm here. Please read the last few pages. You will see I wasn't here to fight anyone. Not my problem the scum decided to insult me.

You are talking to me in a normal manner. I appreciate that. You could have also did what the scum has done.

So why should I even think about trading or buying games from those 4 bastards on my list? Why should I trust them?

Sinistron

elabit save your breath man- you're just playing this creep's game without even knowing it.  It's Nintega- PCFX's most notorious lecherous cock smoke, looking in real life every bit the hideous troll he's purported to be.  Right now his hand is quavering and rattling his mouse, his eyes are a' blinking (goooooo Blinky!) and a thin line of drool is hanging from his lower lip- already redolent with the scent of cock and balls.
IMG

Alt-Nintega

congratulations Necromancer! You finally made it!!! you are oficially the 5th member to have a privledge of being on my scum ignored list. Your weak attempt to insult me has resulted in me in placing my sweaty nutsack on that shiny Piccard-style forehead of yours.

Definitely looking forward to not buying anything from you.

P.S Like I said people. Keep insulting me and the list will grow. I have no problems with filtering out the garbage.

Once I see that no more personal attacks are issued, I will stop the headcount. I can be here forever. It's up to you to stop.

JoshTurboTrollX

no way.  right there in front of us the whole time.

frozenintears
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Arkhan Asylum

Lets see if we can all make the list.  A record!

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 02/08/2012, 03:03 PMLets see if we can all make the list.  A record!
Not trying to really.

Eventually all the crap will be ignored and only the good will remain.

Alt-Nintega

you think the entire community participates in this "fighting street" bs?

PCEngineHell

This
/dave80.png

is sad, even for Dave...... The epitome of no irl life, 83 post in 4 days.

Sinistron

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/08/2012, 03:02 PMI can be here forever.
Not really.  I have a good inkling you won't be here (at least under this guise) much longer.
IMG

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 02/08/2012, 03:03 PMLets see if we can all make the list.  A record!
No wonder you are like the leader here. You are smart. You understand that I wasnt here to fight anyone. I was here just merely to point out that a few rules should be changed. No need to gangfuck new members like Sharpnoid. He went into here 1 on 1 with some dude, then all of a sudden the whole crew started flaming Sharp. How the fuck is that supposed to be a fair fight?

Thats all I am trying to say. I didn't expect to have that scum on my list just start insulting me for no reason.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/08/2012, 03:09 PMI didn't expect to have that scum on my list just start insulting me for no reason.
You came into my thread cunt, what did you expect was going to happen?

nectarsis

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/08/2012, 03:09 PM
No wonder you are like the leader here. You are smart. You understand that I wasnt here to fight anyone. I was here just merely to point out that a few rules should be changed. No need to gangfuck new members like Sharpnoid. He went into here 1 on 1 with some dude, then all of a sudden the whole crew started flaming Sharp. How the fuck is that supposed to be a fair fight?

Thats all I am trying to say. I didn't expect to have that scum on my list just start insulting me for no reason.
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/08/2012, 03:06 PMyou think the entire community participates in this "fighting street" bs?
Which is it, EVERYONE gangfucking, or only a few of the whole forum that use fighting street?   Makeup your wishy washy mind.

And Ark some kind of "forum leader" LOL?  Man the shit that runs thru this twats head.

NecroPhile

I though Ark was on your ignore list, dumb fuck.

Sinistron

Quote from: nectarsis on 02/08/2012, 03:15 PMAnd Ark some kind of "forum leader" LOL?  Man the shit that runs thru this twats head.
Well don't you remember when me you and Mike constituted the whole forum in his mind?
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: Sinistron on 02/08/2012, 03:17 PMWell don't you remember when me you and Mike constituted the whole forum in his mind?
Who could forget?  If anyone said anything, anywhere even slightly derogatory towards him, it was the dastardly trio's fault.  :lol:

nectarsis

Quote from: Sinistron on 02/08/2012, 03:17 PM
Quote from: nectarsis on 02/08/2012, 03:15 PMAnd Ark some kind of "forum leader" LOL?  Man the shit that runs thru this twats head.
Well don't you remember when me you and Mike constituted the whole forum in his mind?
Ah yes the "Triumvirate of Terror" LOL

Sparky

Quote from: nectarsis on 02/08/2012, 02:50 PM
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/08/2012, 02:43 PMyou know, it's a good opportunity to see who are the good people and who are the absolute sleazy slimy scum.
Wait..wait..we're all on ignore, so you shouldn't see anything...oh that's right, we're dealing with someone so insecure they toggle us on and off to see comments.
Nec if your ignoring you have another option, you can click "show" right beside there post in the thread so you dont have to toggle off and on.. the boy is seeing everything.