@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

This man is...

Started by guyjin, 02/13/2012, 08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Look at the picture below. This man is...

Awesome
3 (13.6%)
Goofy
6 (27.3%)
Awesomely Goofy
3 (13.6%)
Goofily Awesome
7 (31.8%)
My brain broke
3 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

guyjin

IMG

edit: I've cut it down to mere mortal size, but it looses quality. Here's the original: https://i.imgur.com/fEgPY.jpg

IMG

TheClash603

...in a gigantic picture.

PunkCryborg

This man is...  Guyjin??
USA! USA! USA! USA!

MotherGunner

...devoid of confidence issues.
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Tatsujin

Quote from: elabit on 02/13/2012, 08:05 PMThis man is...  Guyjin??
Damn, I've thought so too!
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

guyjin

:lol: nope, not me... can't afford motorcycles or swords. I spend too much money on PCE  :mrgreen:

Tatsujin

ROLF! so whosithen?
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

bartre

yeah, you some kind of creeper, postin pics of random people?

Tatsujin

Quote from: guyjin on 02/13/2012, 08:00 PMedit: I've cut it down to mere mortal size, but it looses quality.
Lol, what did you use to down size it? Paint from Win 3.01?

TheClash603

...a descendant of He-Man?

PunkCryborg

It's guyjin on someone else's bike borrowing a sword!
USA! USA! USA! USA!

Alt-Nintega

is that Professorprofessorson? or Nectarsis perhaps?

nectarsis

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/13/2012, 08:41 PMis that Professorprofessorson? or Nectarsis perhaps?
Looks more like Nintega trying to mac the Dirty Jerz "ladies".... or "impress" the hookers ( BOOBIES MAKE ME SMILE!!!....and blink).
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Tatsujin

Tatsujin

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/13/2012, 08:41 PMis that Professorprofessorson? or Nectarsis perhaps?
no it's not.

Alt-Nintega

aww ok..I guess he is too sexy and studly to be Hegelson

Tatsujin

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/13/2012, 08:45 PMaww ok..I guess he is too sexy and studly to be Hegelson
How about a nice picture of yours?

guyjin

NecroPhile

I vote 'goofy and proud of it'.

So who is it?  Inquiring minds wanna know!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

guyjin

Quote from: Tatsujin on 02/13/2012, 08:32 PMROLF! so whosithen?
I honestly have no idea. Just a picture I saw on the internets. Thought I'd share :)

Arkhan Asylum

lol. I bet he cruised to McDonalds and said GIVE ME FRIES. OR GIVE ME DEATH. and slammed the sword into the ketchup pumps.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Tatsujin

he sure lives from simple carbs & trans fats.

RegalSin

With the hair cut like that, it makes it look like he went threw nuclear fallout, or a grandpa. Otherwise it is a pretty auwsome image. However to make it really auwsome he needs to be riding it, with a blur on the image, with a pigmey woman. Then we had a shine to his swords and he is ready for action.

Grandpa Maxx.......uuuuhaaaaaaaaaaaa he saved every one of us. He saved every Amerikan with his 600cc ( or 1000cc ? ) power of lust.
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dn da dn..
IMGIMG

Arkhan Asylum

he went through a grandpa?

ew.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Tatsujin

nat

Quote from: RegalSin on 02/14/2012, 11:20 AMWith the hair cut like that, it makes it look like he went threw nuclear fallout, or a grandpa. Otherwise it is a pretty auwsome image. However to make it really auwsome he needs to be riding it, with a blur on the image, with a pigmey woman. Then we had a shine to his swords and he is ready for action.

Grandpa Maxx.......uuuuhaaaaaaaaaaaa he saved every one of us. He saved every Amerikan with his 600cc ( or 1000cc ? ) power of lust.
HA HA

This post is pure gold.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

esteban

Quote from: nat on 02/14/2012, 08:04 PM
Quote from: RegalSin on 02/14/2012, 11:20 AMWith the hair cut like that, it makes it look like he went threw nuclear fallout, or a grandpa. Otherwise it is a pretty auwsome image. However to make it really auwsome he needs to be riding it, with a blur on the image, with a pigmey woman. Then we had a shine to his swords and he is ready for action.

HA HA

This post is pure gold.
The fact that I know RegalSin is referencing Queen's Flash Gordon makes me question my sanity.

This is what happens when you descend into madness, I suppose.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

_Paul

/flashbe.jpg

RegalSin

I was thinking more like a lolita or midget.

/almostjz.jpg

.......hmmmrrrr
IMGIMG

nectarsis

Quote from: guest on 02/19/2012, 10:42 AM

/flashbe.jpg
I think just I found my new computer background....
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436