@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Retrocade Future: Part 2

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 02/16/2012, 06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nando

Quote from: esteban on 08/22/2012, 04:56 AM
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 08/21/2012, 11:04 AMyeah and that I buried the #3 versions of Atlantean in the desert.
Desert? Why so exotic? How about the the post-industrial wastelands of Ohio? :pcgs:
YES!

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 08/21/2012, 11:04 AMyeah and that I buried the #3 versions of Atlantean in the desert.
Desert? Why so exotic? How about the the post-industrial wastelands of Ohio? :pcgs:
If I do that they're likely to mutate and assault the homeless.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 08/22/2012, 10:19 AM
If I do that they're likely to mutate and assault the homeless.
Well, turn them away from the homeless and steer them towards the university students.

The world will smile on you and your thoughtfulness. :pcgs:

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG