RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

turbografx guide books

Started by Mishran, 03/12/2012, 11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mishran

Anyone know of the existance of any other books besides the Encyclopedia and the two "Secrets of..." volumes that provides info/secrets/cheats the Turbo and its games/accessories? Mostly curious cause I own all three mentioned books and wouldn't mind knowing a little more about any others that may exist.

NecroPhile

There's also the Winner's Guide to TurboGrafx-16.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Turbotracks

Those are the only ones I am familiar with.  I am currently organizing my GamePro cheats and such so I can post them for all to enjoy.  There are some great ones such as the Bloody Wolf "hover" code
Thunderbolts first down!

Mishran

GamePro released a guide for sports games on the Turbo, NES, and Genesis. Contains only a handful of Turbob titles. Quite a worthless book. Wouldn't mind finding that Winners Guide for the Turbo. Every place online that could have it, don't.

VestCunt

Bump.

I just discovered a small TurboGrafx section in the back of Jeff Rovin's "How to Win at Sega & Genesis Games." Pages 195-209 contain short tips and codes ranging from two pages (for Blazing Lazers) to a single sentence in length. The games covered are mostly launch titles with the orange spine plus some early colored-spine chips, like Bonk's Adventure and Splatterhouse.

The book can be found dirt cheap and also contains a nice 40-page Master System section.
Topic Adjourned.