10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

WTB: Starting off with PCE Collecting - Take my money!

Started by jeffhlewis, 03/29/2012, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

jeffhlewis

*UPDATED 4/26/2012*

Guys:

I'm finishing up my Sega Master System collection and I'm moving on to PCE land. So I'm hoping some folks can help me get the collection started!

Since I'm relatively new here, please refer to my eBay feedback ratings for legitness - username is jlewis581.

Here's a quick list of what I'm looking for:

PC Engine (looking for semi-completes - game, case, manual. don't care about spine cards)
-New Zealand Story
-Bloody Wolf
-Last Alert
-Buster Bros
-Splatterhouse
-Metamor Jupiter
-Anything Parodious
-Shubibinman 1,2,3
-Spriggan
-Cosmic Fantasy 2 (USA version)
-Street Fighter II Dash
-Y's 3 (USA version)
-6 button pad (just the pad, no need for box, etc)
-Plus anything else you think is essential PCE - RPG-wise I tend to stick with US only except in certain instances

SuperGrafx (Looking for completes - card, case, manual and slip cover)
-Aldynes <-- Last game I need for the complete set, help!
-GranZort
-Extra Control Pad

thanks!

nectarsis

I got that Ave 6 pad for ya...just need your addy :P
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Arkhan Asylum

PM me if you want a Valis II for PCE CD.  You need that.   It is essential.

I've also got a spare War of the Dead.  Not as essential.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Mathius


Samurai Ghost

I've got an extra copy of Spriggan and SFII' and various pads/controllers. PM me if you are interested!

soop

Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

Mathius

Quote from: Samurai Ghost on 03/30/2012, 05:00 AMI've got an extra copy of Spriggan and SFII' and various pads/controllers. PM me if you are interested!
Jeff, Spriggan is one of the best vertical shooties on the PCE! Get it!

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: jeffhlewis on 03/29/2012, 02:17 PMGuys:

I'm finishing up my Sega Master System collection and I'm moving on to PCE land. So I'm hoping some folks can help me get the collection started!

Since I'm relatively new here, please refer to my eBay feedback ratings for legitness - username is jlewis581.

Here's a quick list of what I'm looking for:

PC Engine (looking for semi-completes - game, case, manual. don't care about spine cards)
-New Zealand Story
-Bloody Wolf
-Last Alert
-Buster Bros
-Splatterhouse
-Metamor Jupiter
-Spriggan
-Cosmic Fantasy 2 (USA version)
-Street Fighter II Dash
-6 button pad (just the pad, no need for box, etc)
-Plus anything else you think is essential PCE

SuperGrafx (Looking for completes - card, case, manual and slip cover)
-Aldynes
-GranZort
-Extra Control Pad

thanks!
I have some PCE CD2/SuperCD2 games up for trade, might as well sell them. PM me for more details.

arromdee

Bloody Wolf, Last Alert, and Buster Brothers exist as US versions (and the Japanese names of the latter two are Red Alert and Pomping World).

jeffhlewis

bump, updated

For clarity I do want the US version of Last Alert for the craptastic voice acting

Mathius


jeffhlewis