10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Adam Yauch of the Beastie Boys Passes Away >_<

Started by TR0N, 05/06/2012, 02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR0N

Damn out the acts that came out of the 80's beastie boys were my favorites R.I.P adam  :(
http://www.hollywoodgossip.com/2012/05/adam-yauch-beastie-boys-mca-dies-at-47/

Man the,beastie boys proved a white person could rap there will never be a act like that again.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

munchiaz

SMF

R.I.P. Adam (MCA) Yauch, makes you feel old when someone from your childhood you rocked out to is now gone.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

Sadler

Huge Beastie Boys fan, really sucks. I listened to the shit out of Ill Communication in high school. In college Paul's Boutique and Hello Nasty were in constant rotation. MCA, you'll be missed. :(

How about we post some of our favorite Beastie Boys tracks in here?

Flute Loops
Bodhisattva Vow
The Negotiation Limerick File
High Plains Drifter

EDIT: I've got love for License to Ill and Check Your Head as well! I'm ashamed I haven't listened to anything newer than Hello Nasty though. :(

munchiaz

^ great plan. I played the hell out of this album. I must have been only like 13-14. video is dope as hell to

body movin -

roflmao

I've been playing a lot of Check Your Head and Paul's Boutique since I heard the news.  I passed up the chance to see them once and now I'll regret it forever. :(

RIP MCA.

Arkhan Asylum

When I heard this Friday, all I could say was

IMG
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

Bummer.  48 is too young to buy the farm.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

420GOAT

yes but being stars at such a young age they lived a life that was reall cool. 8)
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

420GOAT

i just remembered, i was about 7-8 years old when i got my bootleg version of license to ill at my local swapmeet. played the shit outta it. then i got the real one at sam goody or wherehouse. it was my first cassette i EVER bought!
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

munchiaz

roflmao

Quote from: 420GOAT on 05/07/2012, 02:02 PMi just remembered, i was about 7-8 years old when i got my bootleg version of license to ill at my local swapmeet. played the shit outta it. then i got the real one at sam goody or wherehouse. it was my first cassette i EVER bought!
Yep, Licensed to Ill was my very first cassette purchase too.  I must have been about 12.  Such sad news...

TR0N

Quote from: Sadler on 05/06/2012, 11:24 PMHuge Beastie Boys fan, really sucks. I listened to the shit out of Ill Communication in high school. In college Paul's Boutique and Hello Nasty were in constant rotation. MCA, you'll be missed. :(

Flute Loops
Bodhisattva Vow
High Plains Drifter

EDIT: I've got love for License to Ill and Check Your Head as well! I'm ashamed I haven't listened to anything newer than Hello Nasty though. :(
Lincense to Ill was the frist album i listen to by the beastie boys.Not to mention i listen it to death back in the days.The beastie boys open me up to rap,and many follow afther that.
IMG

SMF

Quote from: TR0N on 05/08/2012, 01:08 AM
Quote from: Sadler on 05/06/2012, 11:24 PMHuge Beastie Boys fan, really sucks. I listened to the shit out of Ill Communication in high school. In college Paul's Boutique and Hello Nasty were in constant rotation. MCA, you'll be missed. :(

Flute Loops
Bodhisattva Vow
High Plains Drifter

Lincense to Ill was the frist album i listen to by the beastie boys.Not to mention i listen it to death back in the days.The beastie boys open me up to rap,and many follow afther that.
Hell I think everyones first Beastie album was License to ill. The album is perfect from start to finish no doubt about it.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

TR0N

Quote from: SMF on 05/08/2012, 01:18 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 05/08/2012, 01:08 AM

Flute Loops
Bodhisattva Vow
High Plains Drifter

Hell I think everyones first Beastie album was License to ill. The album is perfect from start to finish no doubt about it.
Sure was all they way for that one.
IMG