OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

WTB: Neutopia 2

Started by Lilgrafx, 05/23/2012, 03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilgrafx

I just sold all of my genesis stuff and would like to get some nice turbo games with the money I made. If anyone would be willing to sell  Neutopia 2 with game and Manual I'd love to buy it. I don't need a box because I'll slap a sparky sticker on it.  Thanks guys.

bartre

good luck, i had to look for the better part of a year before i came across my copy.
super fun game though, totally worth ~$40 complete, though it seems to be one of those games that kinda zips around in price, saw an auction end at $130 once.

Lilgrafx

Yeah I know It seems like it really shot up in value, hope I can get a have decent price for it

FiftyQuid

I just managed to snag a copy off eBay.  $42+shipping.  I was surprised to get it for this price after reading your posts.  It didn't include the original case, but I really enjoy platformers so I put a bid in anyway.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330734335903&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:CA:3160#ht_500wt_1219
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

PunkCryborg

this game didn't come in a jewel, just cardboard box only with plastic tray, manual and Hu card so most often you will find them game and manual only.

FiftyQuid

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 05/23/2012, 10:34 PMthis game didn't come in a jewel, just cardboard box only with plastic tray, manual and Hu card so most often you will find them game and manual only.
Thanks PC.  I really need to memorise Sparky's '21 games that didn't come with a jewel case' list.

@Lilgrafx ~ I don't want to get your hopes up, but I might have a line on a second copy of Shockman (hu card only).  I'm in contact with the seller, I'm just waiting for them to get back to me.  I'll PM you as soon as I know.

Lilgrafx

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 05/23/2012, 10:40 PM
Quote from: PunkCryborg on 05/23/2012, 10:34 PMthis game didn't come in a jewel, just cardboard box only with plastic tray, manual and Hu card so most often you will find them game and manual only.
Thanks PC.  I really need to memorise Sparky's '21 games that didn't come with a jewel case' list.

@Lilgrafx ~ I don't want to get your hopes up, but I might have a line on a second copy of Shockman (hu card only).  I'm in contact with the seller, I'm just waiting for them to get back to me.  I'll PM you as soon as I know.
Yeah If you could nab for me it'd be appreciated.

SavePointVG

I have a copy of Shock man loose Im willing to get rid of, thanks.

Bernie

The Santa in me wants to send these all to you free of charge...  But the Grinch in me is saying...  uh uh..  Seriously tho Lil, those are some nice picks for the system.  You SHOULD be able to get them for a fairly decent price.

Lilgrafx

Quote from: Bernie on 05/24/2012, 05:54 PMThe Santa in me wants to send these all to you free of charge...  But the Grinch in me is saying...  uh uh..  Seriously tho Lil, those are some nice picks for the system.  You SHOULD be able to get them for a fairly decent price. 
I would feel guilty if you sent all of those to me. You're crazy generous, if you had two MC you'd probably give one away  :P.

FiftyQuid

I have an extra Cratermaze.  Someone wrote game codes on the back of the manual and then tried to erase a couple of them.  I'd rate the manual "good", the hu card is very good.  It's up for trade here;

http://gametz.com/usertab/FiftyQuid/tab/AllAvailable.html

Also, just an update on Shockman for you.  The copy I purchased off eBay shipped today.  I also secured a copy off a local seller that I'll have in my possession tomorrow evening.

I'd prefer to trade for other TG-16 games rather than sell them.  I'm not sure if you have anything in your collection yet you want to unload.

Bernie

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 05/24/2012, 09:32 PMI have an extra Cratermaze.  Someone wrote game codes on the back of the manual and then tried to erase a couple of them.  I'd rate the manual "good", the hu card is very good.  It's up for trade here;

Also, just an update on Shockman for you.  The copy I purchased off eBay shipped today.  I also secured a copy off a local seller that I'll have in my possession tomorrow evening.

I'd prefer to trade for other TG-16 games rather than sell them.  I'm not sure if you have anything in your collection yet you want to unload.
Allow me to introduce you to our youngest member.  Lilgrafx is 16, right Lil?  May be 17 now, hell I dunno.  Basically, the turbo is a new, but not too new, thing for him.  Its doubtful he has any to trade, altho he may just.  But, I doubt it.  Last year he won a raffle from BlueBMW, that netted him a Turbo Duo.  Nice huh?  :)  Basically, he is trying to get his collection to grow too.   :mrgreen:  I wish my 17 year old was into the system as much as Lil.  My girls like it, and play it...  But they prefer their DS systems or Wii, or 360...you get my drift?   ](*,)

Lilgrafx

Quote from: Bernie on 05/24/2012, 09:56 PM
Quote from: FiftyQuid on 05/24/2012, 09:32 PMI have an extra Cratermaze.  Someone wrote game codes on the back of the manual and then tried to erase a couple of them.  I'd rate the manual "good", the hu card is very good.  It's up for trade here;

Allow me to introduce you to our youngest member.  Lilgrafx is 16, right Lil?  May be 17 now, hell I dunno.  Basically, the turbo is a new, but not too new, thing for him.  Its doubtful he has any to trade, altho he may just.  But, I doubt it.  Last year he won a raffle from BlueBMW, that netted him a Turbo Duo.  Nice huh?  :)  Basically, he is trying to get his collection to grow too.   :mrgreen:  I wish my 17 year old was into the system as much as Lil.  My girls like it, and play it...  But they prefer their DS systems or Wii, or 360...you get my drift?   ](*,)
Haha thanks for the kind word Bernie, I'm actually 15 turning 16 in august. But yeah like he said tryin to grow my collection. I have a hand full of games I'd trade, but probably nothing he'll want.

FiftyQuid

A Duo!?  Lucky son of a... Well I'm 38, turning 39 this year.  Age doesn't matter to me as long as you know how to use the Post Office and know that the sole goal of postal workers is to damage anything you ship.  Protecting anything you ship is key. :)

I'm a new collector too, so there are quit a few titles I need, even some sports titles (not TV Sports anything :P ).  I'm sure we can work something out.  If not I'll sell them to you. 

Let me get them in my hands (Shockman that is) and we'll work something out.  I'll hold onto them for you.

roflmao

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 05/24/2012, 11:19 PMI'm a new collector too, so there are quit a few titles I need, even some sports titles (not TV Sports anything :P ). 
WHAT?!  TV Sports games are AWESOME...

to use as spare cases. :mrgreen:

BaldGuyVideoGames

Quote from: Lilgrafx on 05/23/2012, 03:21 PMI just sold all of my genesis stuff and would like to get some nice turbo games with the money I made. If anyone would be willing to sell Shockman, Order of the Griffon, or Neutopia 2 with game and Manuel I'd love to buy them. I don't need a box because I'll slap a sparky sticker on it. I'd also like Cratermaze with Game, Manuel and Jewel case. Thanks guys. 
I have a copy of order of the griffon for sale in my thread I made.  It's jewel only with a crispy manual, but the hu-card is excellent.  Let me know if you would be interested.
If you are interested in more than tg16, check out my store at baldguyvideogames.com  I will change this signature if I post tg16 items to my store.

Lilgrafx

Is it appropriate to bump a WTB?

What ever BUMP

FiftyQuid

You should mention that you want the manual as well for Shockman.  Myself and SavePointVG have offered up loose hu cards.

Lilgrafx

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 06/08/2012, 11:30 PMYou should mention that you want the manual as well for Shockman.  Myself and SavePointVG have offered up loose hu cards.
It says that in the post. I'm watching an auction right now and If that doesn't come through, or if some one doesn't offer me one, I might take you up on that, By the way have your games come in yet?

FiftyQuid

Quote from: Lilgrafx on 06/08/2012, 11:43 PM
Quote from: FiftyQuid on 06/08/2012, 11:30 PMYou should mention that you want the manual as well for Shockman.  Myself and SavePointVG have offered up loose hu cards.
It says that in the post. I'm watching an auction right now and If that doesn't come through, or if some one doesn't offer me one, I might take you up on that, By the way have your games come in yet?
Ah... sorry.  I missed that. 

They have not.  I thought they might show up Friday, but I forgot Canada Post isn't reliable.  Don't worry you'll be the first to know.  :)