OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Wow... Look At All Those Posts!

Started by TheClash603, 06/18/2012, 10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheClash603

Some family stuff came up and I ended up not being home and online for nearly 2 weeks.  I just came back and wow...  this is overwhelming.  10 pages of posts!?

Anyone else ever not come on here for a long time and see that many unread topics?  Where did you begin?  I don't even know how to approach it.  Here it goes I guess!

/unreadpce.jpg

Nando

BlueBMW

The good news is that you only had 1 PM... I've come back after a few days and had like 13 PMs to answer...  #-o
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

TheClash603

Quote from: BlueBMW on 06/18/2012, 11:02 PMThe good news is that you only had 1 PM... I've come back after a few days and had like 13 PMs to answer...  #-o
That's the tough life of being Fixy Mc Fixter.

blueraven

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

roflmao

Yep, I just got back from being away for about 5 days and now have about 10 pages of messages to catch up on.   Yeesh. :) 

Good thing it's Sunday and I have coffee. :)

Opethian

Total time logged in: 31 days, 5 hours and 21 minutes.
IMG

BlueBMW

Total time logged in 64 days 9 hours 47 minutes :shock:
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Tatsujin

lol pussies!!!

Total time logged in: 143 days, 15 hours and 12 minutes.
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

TheClash603

Quote from: Tatsujin on 06/24/2012, 08:20 PMlol pussies!!!

I can't log on at work.  It is shocking how bad the work ethic in Japan is.

PunkCryborg

Total time logged in: 36 days, 4 hours and 16 minutes.
Yeah I have a lot of "browsing time" at my work too lol but I still get stuff done!

Tatsujin

Quote from: TheClash603 on 06/25/2012, 12:55 AM
Quote from: Tatsujin on 06/24/2012, 08:20 PMlol pussies!!!

I can't log on at work.  It is shocking how bad the work ethic in Japan is.
it's not so much the working time that counts here. it's 6 years of being on the board with visiting it literally daily :)

Tatsujin

wow, post count wise I'm on 4th place. can't believe :P

termis

Hah, and I'm in top 10 in time spent on this board... 

And I practically never sleep cause I'm on this board round the clock!  :-k

IMG

(Actually that probably just has to do with me hopping around time zones 12-14 hours away from where I used to be for the first 2 years I was on this board...  I'd actually feel sorry for myself if I really was on this forum 24 hours a day...)  :?

esteban

Quote from: TheClash603 on 06/18/2012, 10:23 PMSome family stuff came up and I ended up not being home and online for nearly 2 weeks.  I just came back and wow...  this is overwhelming.  10 pages of posts!?

Anyone else ever not come on here for a long time and see that many unread topics?  Where did you begin?  I don't even know how to approach it.  Here it goes I guess!
YES! This just happened to me. I'm just shy of 2 months away from the board and 20 pages of unread posts awaited me. Sadly, though, I think I'll only get through 7 pages because I forgot to load pages 8-20 in my browser.

:pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TheClash603

On page 13 there was a post where someone offered you free games and sex.  Sucks you missed it.

:)

esteban

Quote from: TheClash603 on 07/04/2012, 04:38 AMOn page 13 there was a post where someone offered you free games and sex.  Sucks you missed it.

:)
"Sucks" being the operative word. Goddammit.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG