OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

WTB: TG-16 / PC-Engine / CD Games! All of them!

Started by Kaijuboy, 07/02/2012, 03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaijuboy

Ok, long story short, I just got a Duo again (a modded Duo-R  :dance: ), and I need some games!  ALL OF THEM to be exact (well... most of them ;) )  TG/PCE/CD, any region, any genre (although NO JPN  RPG/strategy games!) !

Literally, I'm looking for everything from Keith Courage to Sapphire.  Large lots welcome and encouraged.  Sell me your cast-offs and doubles, anything!

Only requirement is that games MUST have case & manuals. (cardboard boxes are not required)

Sell me your lots, bundles, sets, etc!

*Oh, and realistic prices please, if you think your copy of Keith Courage is worth $25 please keep it.*  #-o

neoxeno

My copy of Keith Courage is at least worth 25 bucks because no one have a OMG R@RER Keith than me!
IMG
BTW welcome to the forum.
Search : SUPERGRAFX
You may have meant to search for soporifics.

Firebomber7

Haha, nice key chain.

Kaiju-kun, I see you made it over from Sega-16.

Kind regards,

Breetai/Firebomber
IMG
IMG
IMG
Wants:
-region/s-video modded PC Engine Duo w/Arcade Card at www. multimods .com
-region modded Super Grafx
-region modded PC Engine original
-PC-FX w/Zenki, Zeroigar, Chip-Chan, Battle Heat, Der Langrisser FX

Will this complete me?

Kaijuboy

Quote from: Firebomber7 on 07/02/2012, 10:13 PMKaiju-kun, I see you made it over from Sega-16.

Kind regards,

Breetai/Firebomber
Glad to officially be here instead of "lurking", but I find it very odd that I've gotten NO responses at all to this!   :?

Guess all the members here are keeping their games.  Which is fine, I'll just have to continue shopping on the other boards...   :-s

FiftyQuid

My stuff can be found here;

http://gametz.com/usertab/FiftyQuid/tab/AllAvailable.html

I'm finalising a deal for Chew Man Fu so just ignore that one.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Bardoly

I just posted up my FO/FT thread here:
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=12317.0

but I believe that the only one complete (with or without retail box) are the following:

Aero Blasters
Keith Courage in Alpha Zones
Night Creatures
TV Sports Football

If you're interested in any or all of those 4, then PM me.

soop

I have Legendary Axe (Japanese), but that's it for my boxed complete stuff.  PM me if you want it!
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

esteban

Quote from: Kaijuboy on 07/12/2012, 03:50 PM
Quote from: Firebomber7 on 07/02/2012, 10:13 PMKaiju-kun, I see you made it over from Sega-16.

Kind regards,

Breetai/Firebomber
Glad to officially be here instead of "lurking", but I find it very odd that I've gotten NO responses at all to this!   :?

Guess all the members here are keeping their games.  Which is fine, I'll just have to continue shopping on the other boards...   :-s
Comrade Kaiju-kun, welcome. :pcgs:

May your slots be full of HuCards and your drives overfloweth with compact discs.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

BigusSchmuck

Kaijuboy

Quote from: esteban on 07/19/2012, 12:32 PMComrade Kaiju-kun, welcome. :pcgs:

May your slots be full of HuCards and your drives overfloweth with compact discs.
Thanks Esteban, Glad to be here.  Lots of great info to be had, but sadly few games to be bought.

I've bought 64 games in just over a month and sadly a whopping 3 have come from these boards. 

In between people either:

a) Not responding at all even after a couple PMs (even though they've been on and updating)
b) Agreeing to sell, then deciding to sell to another member.
c) Telling me "they have a post limit"
d) Requesting a "veteran" vouch for me (which I did, and still did not get a sale)

Its been sadly frustrating to get more sales from the NintendoAge & AtariAge forums, then the actual PCE boards.  #-o

Thats fine, I remember names well, and karmas a b!tc#   :wink:

A HUGE thank you to those of you who did actually sell to me (Mishran, Turbokon) and all those that offered some games (sadly I cant read japanese!), you guys rock=D>

esteban

Quote from: Kaijuboy on 07/25/2012, 03:33 AM
Quote from: esteban on 07/19/2012, 12:32 PMComrade Kaiju-kun, welcome. :pcgs:

Thanks Esteban, Glad to be here.  Lots of great info to be had, but sadly few games to be bought.

I've bought 64 games in just over a month and sadly a whopping 3 have come from these boards. 

In between people either:

a) Not responding at all even after a couple PMs (even though they've been on and updating)
b) Agreeing to sell, then deciding to sell to another member.
c) Telling me "they have a post limit"
d) Requesting a "veteran" vouch for me (which I did, and still did not get a sale)

Its been sadly frustrating to get more sales from the NintendoAge & AtariAge forums, then the actual PCE boards.  #-o

Thats fine, I remember names well, and karmas a b!tc#   :wink:

A HUGE thank you to those of you who did actually sell to me (Mishran, Turbokon) and all those that offered some games (sadly I cant read japanese!), you guys rock=D>
I know it must be frustrating, but you are a newbie and there are certain privileges to building your reputation. What can I say?

I personally support these informal policies, and, truth be told, I would place the minimum thread count much higher...but that's just me. Luckily, for you, folks here set a very low threshold.

Of course, none of this prevents you from joining the conversations. :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: Kaijuboy on 07/25/2012, 03:33 AMI've bought 64 games in just over a month.....
And that's why some guys don't deal with new comers - it's common that someone will jump aboard the PCE train, amass an insta-collection, never play much of anything, and then sell it all a month later when they move on to the next shiny thing.  I'm not saying that it'll happen to you, but it does happen all too often.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Kaijuboy

Quote from: guest on 07/25/2012, 09:33 AM
Quote from: Kaijuboy on 07/25/2012, 03:33 AMI've bought 64 games in just over a month.....
And that's why some guys don't deal with new comers - it's common that someone will jump aboard the PCE train, amass an insta-collection, never play much of anything, and then sell it all a month later when they move on to the next shiny thing.  I'm not saying that it'll happen to you, but it does happen all too often.
So the thought behind it is, we dont want to sell it, because you in turn might sell it?  No offense but that is completely ass-backward hypocritical for a SELLER not to want to SELL because the buyer might SELL it later!?

I m just saying thats its all these little "rules" like this that make it prohibitive for members to join/participate in these forums, especially considering the 2 most active forums on any classic board are usually the B/S/T and Mod/Repair boards.  And it'll keep these boards closed off and dying as the "elders" leave one by one.

Heck, I was posting my want to buys on another board in the first place when a member from here was all "You know this is the ### board, you should post this on the PCEFX boards", only for me to come here and be shunned/ignored.

I'm a classic gamer of MANY systems (from the 2600 to the PS3), but I cant "prove" to anyone aside from my game collection, which will of course be attacked with snide "Yeah, but you'll just sell it" remarks. Nor do I feel the need to post a couple hundred comments, which would realistically takes months (or more) to do unless you are encouraging members to spam each thread with comments like "Yeah!", "Me too!", "That's Great!" ( because you know THAT means they're dedicated.  :roll: ), just so I can have the privilege to PAY someone for their game?  Well then its off to the other boards and ebay, where I dont have to prove the size of my wang in order to participate.

I love the TG and will still be here on the discussion boards, but when all you see is:

Check out this translated manual!  You cant have it, you are not "Elder" enough...
Buy this game! PM ignored Game still available! PM ignored again.
Buy my adaptor! You have to have an elder vouch for you, provides voucher, still ignored...

Its petty, childish, and elitist. and paints a very clear picture that my money is "no good here".

geise

PunkCryborg

I think the idea is we want people to contribute to the forums for a while so we keep this place a gamers haven rather then a collectors hang out. So when someone hand makes an adapter or  puts time into printing and  translating a manual, they want to make sure its going to someone who contributes and isn't going to just run off with the goods.

Bardoly

Hey man, don't get so hot.  I'm new here too.  I'd sell you some stuff, but the only extras that I've got which would match your requirements (Game, Manual, and Case) would be these games -

Aero Blasters
Fantasy Zone
Keith Courage
Night Creatures
TV Sports Football

If you're interested in any of these, then let me know.

Also, it seems that many of the members here are also trying to build their collections and so are more looking to buy than sell, so getting irritated because people don't have anything to sell may be counterproductive.

It's all good though, just jump in like I have and build your reputation.  And a belated welcome to the site.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Kaijuboy on 07/25/2012, 01:26 PMSo the thought behind it is, we dont want to sell it, because you in turn might sell it?  No offense but that is completely ass-backward hypocritical for a SELLER not to want to SELL because the buyer might SELL it later!?
Not quite.  The thought is that some of us don't want to sell it at well below eBay pricing just to have it soon resold, often for a tidy profit.  Plus, some of us are sick of peeps coming in here and treating this board as if it's nothing but classified ads, rarely (if ever) participating in a discussion.

Quote from: Kaijuboy on 07/25/2012, 01:26 PMI m just saying thats its all these little "rules" like this that make it prohibitive for members to join/participate in these forums, especially considering the 2 most active forums on any classic board are usually the B/S/T and Mod/Repair boards.  And it'll keep these boards closed off and dying as the "elders" leave one by one.
We've been hearing that line for years, yet here we remain; and even if it were true, I'd rather watch this board die than pander to people like you.

Quote from: Kaijuboy on 07/25/2012, 01:26 PMHeck, I was posting my want to buys on another board in the first place when a member from here was all "You know this is the ### board, you should post this on the PCEFX boards", only for me to come here and be shunned/ignored.
Maybe most of us have nothing to sell, did ya think of that?

Quote from: Kaijuboy on 07/25/2012, 01:26 PMI'm a classic gamer of MANY systems (from the 2600 to the PS3), but I cant "prove" to anyone aside from my game collection, which will of course be attacked with snide "Yeah, but you'll just sell it" remarks. Nor do I feel the need to post a couple hundred comments, which would realistically takes months (or more) to do unless you are encouraging members to spam each thread with comments like "Yeah!", "Me too!", "That's Great!" ( because you know THAT means they're dedicated.  :roll: ), just so I can have the privilege to PAY someone for their game?  Well then its off to the other boards and ebay, where I dont have to prove the size of my wang in order to participate.
Good.  Your arrogance, condescension, and sense of entitlement won't be missed.

Quote from: Kaijuboy on 07/25/2012, 01:26 PMI love the TG and will still be here on the discussion boards, but when all you see is:

Check out this translated manual!  You cant have it, you are not "Elder" enough...
Buy this game! PM ignored Game still available! PM ignored again.
Buy my adaptor! You have to have an elder vouch for you, provides voucher, still ignored...

Its petty, childish, and elitist. and paints a very clear picture that my money is "no good here".
You know what?  Fuck you and fuck your whining bullshit.

People like you are exactly why some guys don't want to deal with new comers.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Kaijuboy

Thanks Bardoly for the offer, but I currently have the games I need from your list.  I do appreciate the offer though!

And Necromancer, WOW, thanks for the colorful language.  I never said I was looking for sub-ebay prices.  Its obvious you automatically throw every single stereo-typical prejudice at any newcomer, so whatever.  I appreciate the sentiment as it clearly shows who I should and shouldnt be dealing with on these boards.

I'll be closing this thread as it is obviously turning into nothing more than bickering between old & new members...