OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Turbografx TTI later releases question & a Magical Chase Sealed Score!

Started by syphic, 07/02/2012, 11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cr8zykuban0

that is very true Nulltard! someone messed up his car so I can see him needing the money to help pay for repair costs. heck, id do the same if something similar happened to me.

@hailingthethings lol yeah very true man, its funny how many people say my name wrong. some say crate zee cubano, others say crazy cuban or crazy cuban zero lol but its my youtube name. I love it when people give me shout outs and mispronounce my name.

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

jelloslug

Quote from: Nulltard on 10/11/2014, 05:45 PMI can't jump on the hate train with syphic. His back story reminds me a lot of my own. Yes, he scored big on that Craigslist deal, and he's passing on some dupes to help finance a new car after a semi demolished his car. I will say this for him: if you want any of his games, send him an offer. I did and scored a killer deal. He is a true fanatic of the turbografx. Even I am scared to make a sale thread here after seeing how one of this biggest fire sales in history (thanks willis) was received. I recently just sold a big lot to a buddy here without a sales thread because it seems that I'd draw flak regardless of asking price.

Brought to you by carl's junior and DoxPhile.
I don't give a poop about what anyone here thinks about what I sell.  I do what I can to keep people interested in the same hobby that I'm interested in.  Hell, 99% of the people here that bitch about who is selling what for how much have never even held a raffle or even bought a game in a decade.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 10/11/2014, 10:00 PM
Quote from: guest on 10/11/2014, 05:45 PMI can't jump on the hate train with syphic. His back story reminds me a lot of my own. Yes, he scored big on that Craigslist deal, and he's passing on some dupes to help finance a new car after a semi demolished his car. I will say this for him: if you want any of his games, send him an offer. I did and scored a killer deal. He is a true fanatic of the turbografx. Even I am scared to make a sale thread here after seeing how one of this biggest fire sales in history (thanks willis) was received. I recently just sold a big lot to a buddy here without a sales thread because it seems that I'd draw flak regardless of asking price.

I don't give a poop about what anyone here thinks about what I sell.  I do what I can to keep people interested in the same hobby that I'm interested in.  Hell, 99% of the people here that bitch about who is selling what for how much have never even held a raffle or even bought a game in a decade.
Just to be real for a sec. I have a couple dupes I've got from local friends over time. Thought about making a WTT/WTS thread, but didn't wanna deal with people trying to hard sex me. Even though, I'd be real fair, about as fair as my skin. I am really white. lol So I decided it would be better to raffle them here and there. Gotta spread the love, especially when ya get shit cheap, ya know?
IMG

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 10/11/2014, 10:40 PM
Quote from: guest on 10/11/2014, 05:45 PMI can't jump on the hate train with syphic. His back story reminds me a lot of my own. Yes, he scored big on that Craigslist deal, and he's passing on some dupes to help finance a new car after a semi demolished his car. I will say this for him: if you want any of his games, send him an offer. I did and scored a killer deal. He is a true fanatic of the turbografx. Even I am scared to make a sale thread here after seeing how one of this biggest fire sales in history (thanks willis) was received. I recently just sold a big lot to a buddy here without a sales thread because it seems that I'd draw flak regardless of asking price.

Just to be real for a sec. I have a couple dupes I've got from local friends over time. Thought about making a WTT/WTS thread, but didn't wanna deal with people trying to hard sex me. Even though, I'd be real fair, about as fair as my skin. I am really white. lol So I decided it would be better to raffle them here and there. Gotta spread the love, especially when ya get shit cheap, ya know?
very true man! I just threw up a raffle under the pc engine section. check it out yall!

BigusSchmuck

Seriously, if people tried to shop for Neo Geo related stuff, the prices on Turbo games are but a drop in the bucket compared to what Neo stuff goes for (even some of the cheap stuff). People are going to pay what they are going to pay and if its that big of a deal get a everdrive or emulate the damn thing. Enough said.

cr8zykuban0

I agree with you bigus. as a neo geo fanatic and collector myself, I know how pricy it can be collecting for the neo geo, especially aes. mvs and neo cd arent too bad but aes is getting crazy. im about 66 aes games in my collection but thankfully I was able to score some good deals on my games but still had to drop some cold hard cash for those games. its gotten to bad with the raising orices that I only recommend mvs or neo cd to people that want to collect for neo.

or multi cart +plus cmvs will work but even then youre spending a few hundred of those 2 items alone

clackattack

Wow... super jealy right now... Hell, no one here in GA. even knows what the hell a TurboGrafx is

Ya know, you could probally raise enought money to break even and get back your 350$ by fundraising un-boxing videos for all those. I would be in 20$ for a non-stop video of you opening up every single one of those in rapid succesion
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

forsigmar

I have traded with Syphic in the past and have nothing but good things to say about our trade.  He has a TON of Turbo stuff and chances are he may already have other copies of the games he has listed.  I know I wouldn't have a problem with selling a sealed copy of a game if I already had a nice boxed copy.

NecroPhile

Quote from: madboom0522 on 10/11/2014, 12:31 AMI am not a reseller, but do not have a problem with it. Just did not understand the high starting point. If you are trying to get back what you paid for them, then cool. Would have thought that he might have offered them here before the bay though....
Huzzah for hypocrisy!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

madboom0522

Need me to throw some stones in your pond Necro? Or are you still in need of a hug? Maybe 2 hugs now that you are a Mod...
Titles to complete... Caught them all....

NecroPhile

Quote from: madboom0522 on 10/12/2014, 09:48 PMIf you have a problem with the price then it is very easy, you don't have to buy it.
Quote from: madboom0522 on 10/09/2014, 10:45 PMSome people bag and others defend. It is what it is.
Quote from: madboom0522 on 10/09/2014, 03:04 PMI certainly did not come on here and start dumping on people... I know that some just feel the need to do so and you enjoy that.
Quote from: madboom0522 on 10/09/2014, 09:50 AMEveryone is entitled to sell for what they want.

madboom0522

Your point?  I asked a question to the seller and then asked the same here. I never stated that I was not selling something. I also stated why I was parting with it. It is still nice to have you as my number one fan though... :)

NecroPhile

My point (obviously) is you continually chastise others for complaining about sellers' prices, and yet here you are bitching about syphic.

madboom0522

I asked questions and wondered why the price was where it was at. I have stated what I am into my items for and that is it. You call it what you like, but thanks for stopping by... :mrgreen:

NecroPhile

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

HailingTheThings

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 10/13/2014, 04:57 PMcya bud.
Haha. I forgot about that guy for a little bit. I almost wish he would post here regularly. lol
IMG

esteban

Quote from: syphic on 07/02/2012, 11:34 PMWere later Turbo Technologies releases like Magical Chase released without a case with Only the game and manual in box?
Yes.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

madboom0522

Looks like tag team is in full effect... It seems you like to argue about everything and anything that is not to your point of view. If in your mind asking questions is bagging then so be it. Still nice to have you back and it looks like you brought friends too.... =D>

madboom0522

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 10/13/2014, 05:27 PM
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 10/13/2014, 04:57 PMcya bud.
Haha. I forgot about that guy for a little bit. I almost wish he would post here regularly. lol
Sorry hailing, I think that he gave up after nightwolve ran him out. Too much heat in the kitchen I guess...

NecroPhile

Quote from: madboom0522 on 10/13/2014, 05:50 PMLooks like tag team is in full effect... Still nice to have you back and it looks like you brought friends too.... =D>
Precisely zero other members have responded to our conversation, so I guess that answers the question: yes, you are retarded.

Quote from: madboom0522 on 10/13/2014, 05:50 PMIt seems you like to argue about everything and anything that is not to your point of view.  If in your mind asking questions is bagging then so be it.
None of the following are questions:

"At a low low price too...."  =  sarcastic comment about the price being too high
"That just makes the price a jacked up one no?"  =  the 'no?' is asking for agreement to the preceding statement regarding the price being too high
"Just did not understand the high starting point."  =  yet another claim that the price is too high, and asking why the price is what it is does not negate the fact that you're bitching about it being high

You're just mad that he wouldn't cut you a deal.

madboom0522

If that is what works for you then cool.  Let's be clear in the fact that I did not ask for a deal on this. Mad, what would the point in that be? I for sure do not try to come off like a angry little man at my computer. Nor do I go around shitting in as many people's cereal as I can. Sounds like you need lots of hugs... Your still the best around to me though... 8)

BlackandBlue

Well, congrats on the find, but it would be eating me up inside that these boxes are filled with shredded paper.  But I'm a cynical bastard and think people are just out to screw each other.
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

syphic

Been really busy with work, car accidents, and life in general. No not selling my collection. Just selling off some doubles, triples and quadriples I haven't been able to trade that I've accumulated over the years. Anyone can feel free to shoot me a pm if you see something you like. Will try my best to get to it. Many can vouch for me and I am always down to hook the folks here up since many have hooked me up. There's a trade list floating around here that isn't updated but check it out. Ill try to get that updated. Ill be in the www.DoxPhile chat for the next hour or so chillin.
Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Elderboroom, dicer

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: syphic on 10/24/2014, 01:41 AMBeen really busy with work, car accidents, and life in general. No not selling my collection. Just selling off some doubles, triples and quadriples I haven't been able to trade that I've accumulated over the years. Anyone can feel free to shoot me a pm if you see something you like. Will try my best to get to it. Many can vouch for me and I am always down to hook the folks here up since many have hooked me up. There's a trade list floating around here that isn't updated but check it out. Ill try to get that updated. Ill be in the www.DoxPhile chat for the next hour or so chillin. 
-This post has been paid for by 'Friends of DoxPhile'.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Quote from: BlackandBlue on 10/20/2014, 04:23 PMWell, congrats on the find, but it would be eating me up inside that these boxes are filled with shredded paper.  But I'm a cynical bastard and think people are just out to screw each other.
Not shredded paper.

The boxes are filled with Lady Gaga CD's.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: syphic on 10/24/2014, 01:41 AMBeen really busy with work, car accidents, and life in general. No not selling my collection. Just selling off some doubles, triples and quadriples I haven't been able to trade that I've accumulated over the years. Anyone can feel free to shoot me a pm if you see something you like. Will try my best to get to it. Many can vouch for me and I am always down to hook the folks here up since many have hooked me up. There's a trade list floating around here that isn't updated but check it out. Ill try to get that updated. Ill be in the www.DoxPhile chat for the next hour or so chillin. 
I can vouch for oscar since hes not only the reason I got I to turbo but he hooked me up with awesome deals. hope you take care of your car soon buddy.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 10/24/2014, 02:21 PMMy reach is wide. Like a hentai spaghetti monster, I have my tentacles into everything, everywhere.
Confirmed.
IMG

BlackandBlue

Quote from: esteban on 10/24/2014, 06:29 AM
Quote from: BlackandBlue on 10/20/2014, 04:23 PMWell, congrats on the find, but it would be eating me up inside that these boxes are filled with shredded paper.  But I'm a cynical bastard and think people are just out to screw each other.
Not shredded paper.

The boxes are filled with Lady Gaga CD's.
Better than Nickelback CDs....  Wouldn't wish that on anyone.
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer