KnightWarrior

KnightWarrior

Will trade for Turbo Stuff

KnightWarrior

rrob78

KnightWarrior

KnightWarrior

HailingTheThings

If you just want to play the game, can totally get it on the "Capcom Classics Mini Mix" for GBA, super cheap status.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313&_nkw=Capcom+Classics+Mini-Mix&_sacat=0&_from=R40
IMG

bob

Yes, the GBA game and a gamecube with GBA player will probably be a cheaper route at this point.
Almost gets you to the real thing.

HailingTheThings

Plus you get Strider and Bionic Commando. Definitely a thing, sir. Of course, could always get a repro err something, maybe the Fami ver?
IMG

KnightWarrior

I got it on the GBA and the Famicom

I want it on the NES

HailingTheThings

Quote from: KnightWarrior on 03/29/2014, 08:34 PMI got it on the GBA and the Famicom

I want it on the NES
Why, man, why?!? lol You must really love it, yeah?
IMG

KnightWarrior

Well I had the Game for a long time, til I traded for a TurboGrafx-16

HailingTheThings

Quote from: KnightWarrior on 03/29/2014, 09:03 PMWell I had the Game for a long time, til I traded for a TurboGrafx-16
Ahh, I see. So... you're out for VENGEANCE!? Yesh!
IMG

KnightWarrior

Nope, Just want it back

I'm not paying Current Value for it ..Bad label I don't care

MrFlutterPie

I don't have one for sale but Mighty Final Fight is an awesome game!

I love it.  I bought my cart a year ago and I play the crap out of it.

Good luck with your quest :)

GohanX

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 03/28/2014, 11:09 PMPlus you get Strider and Bionic Commando. Definitely a thing, sir. Of course, could always get a repro err something, maybe the Fami ver?
A repro maker could easily put the English rom on the Fami cart, I did this since the fami game is so much cheaper.

KnightWarrior

QuoteA repro maker could easily put the English rom on the Fami cart, I did this since the fami game is so much cheaper.
Does anyone do this?

wyndcrosser

I have mightly Final Fight with manual? Do you still need it?

KnightWarrior

Bernie

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using your mama

KnightWarrior

KnightWarrior

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

bob

sirhcman

Quote from: KnightWarrior on 07/13/2012, 01:03 PMI'm looking for Batman now before the price gets any worst
I don't expect the price of this game to jump up much if any in the future. The price on this game climbed due to people wanting to hack it up and use it to make Mr Gimmick repros (since it contained an exclusive sound chip). Luckily there are new boards being made so this game doesn't have to be hacked up anymore. Consequently the price has climbed little if at all in the past year and a half.

Gredler

Quote from: guest on 04/16/2016, 04:44 PM
Quote from: KnightWarrior on 07/13/2012, 01:03 PMI'm looking for Batman now before the price gets any worst
I don't expect the price of this game to jump up much if any in the future. The price on this game climbed due to people wanting to hack it up and use it to make Mr Gimmick repros (since it contained an exclusive sound chip). Luckily there are new boards being made so this game doesn't have to be hacked up anymore. Consequently the price has climbed little if at all in the past year and a half.
The whole "doner" cart thing disgusts me, these repros should be using new parts - is it really necessary to use old good games like this? I love this game, and I am sure mr. gimmick is cool, but if it's a repro it's a repro - use new parts don't destroy old ones! :(

Enternal

I also hasn't really surged like a lot of other nes titles since 2012.

EvilEvoIX

I'd love a Mr. Gimmic Cart even if a repro I want to her that enhanced sound chip.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

KnightWarrior

DildoKKKobold

I actually have that Batman cart as a bootleg. Shoot me a PM.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

NecroPhile

What is it?  I tried googlin' but only came up with stuff for NES or GB versions, not some three way gangbang.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

KnightWarrior

I PMed ya about the boot Game

KnightWarrior

KnightWarrior

KnightWarrior

KnightWarrior

KnightWarrior

ClodBusted

KnightWarrior

ClodBusted