10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Anybody Need These Extra N64 Manuals? Zelda, Mario etc!

Started by fenix, 07/23/2012, 09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

fenix

I have these extra N64 manuals just laying around and would like to get some manuals or even empty jewel cases for my loose TG games instead.
I also have eight NES cartride sleeves extra. As well as some cartridge holder inserts for SNES games.
Also have empty SNES boxes available. Just PM me if you need a list of those.

If anybody needs any of this stuff just let me know.

IMG

IMG

IMG

LMK

Thanks
Chris

bartre

 i need the mario kart and majora's mask manuals, but i don't have anything you're looking for... :cry:

Duo_R

Interested in Majoras Mask, Mario 64 and Starfox. Shoot me a PM with some of the items you are looking for.
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

fenix