OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

TIPS AT MASSAGE PARLORS

Started by TheClash603, 07/31/2012, 12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you tip?

Yes, everytime
1 (12.5%)
Yes, depends on level of service for percentage
0 (0%)
Depends
2 (25%)
No, don't believe in tipping
1 (12.5%)
Other
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

TheClash603

For me it depends on the level of service from the massage staff, and how the massage was, and etc., if I'm not feeling the massage I wouldn't leave a tip. Probably will get flamed but that's how it is lol

VestCunt

Have you ever given a guy a foot massage?
Topic Adjourned.

FiftyQuid

Quote from: guest on 07/31/2012, 12:40 AMHave you ever given a guy a foot massage?
I tip.  Typical massage up here is $100/hr.  So I normally throw the girl an extra $20.  I've never really had a bad massage.  I'm pretty vocal if a massage is not going my way.  If the pressure is too light I tell them.  If it's too much I ask them to let off.  The most recent woman that has been giving me massages use to be a physiotherapist (sp?), so she tends to ask me about problem areas or if I want specific areas, (shoulders, neck) focused on.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

SMF

Only if it comes with a happy ending  :-"
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

Nando

Quote from: SMF on 07/31/2012, 12:46 AMOnly if it comes with a happy ending  :-"
DAMN SKIPPY!

GohanX

The girl usually steals the extra cash out of my wallet anyway after I explode on her, so I suppose that's a tip.

The joke's on her, I only had 5 bucks.

HercTNT

WOW!! their are some truly sick people in these forums....................i love this place  :mrgreen:

PunkCryborg

Depends if Ms Jackie is working

geise

Doesn't Ark give penis massages for free?  I don't tip for those.  Well, if he's REALLY working at it I might throw him a couple clams. :lol:

esteban

Quote from: geise on 07/31/2012, 02:47 PMDoesn't Ark give penis massages for free?  I don't tip for those.  Well, if he's REALLY working at it I might throw him a couple clams. :lol:
There's an Atlantean joke in there somewhere, but I can't find it :pcds:.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TheClash603

In Niagara Falls Canada there are a ton of massage places next to the strip clubs.  I have never been, but I have how it works is the girl gets completely naked and you are completely naked, everyone gets covered in oil and they rub up and down on you.

I just stick to having sex, its a lot less oily.