10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

TIPS AT COMFORT STATIONS

Started by Tatsujin, 07/31/2012, 01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you tip?

Yes, everytime
0 (0%)
Yes, depends on level of service for percentage
0 (0%)
Depends
0 (0%)
No, don't believe in tipping
1 (100%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Tatsujin

For me it depends on the level of cleanness and the taken antiseptic measures, and how my release on the said facility was, and etc., if I'm not feeling the crapper I wouldn't leave a tip. Probably will get flamed but that's how it is lol
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

PunkCryborg

i would give tips od the day instead like "did you know pepsi will remove corrosion on the terminals of a car battery"

FiftyQuid

Maybe I'm a bit confused, but my understanding is that a comfort station is just a gas/petrol station on the side of a major highway.  The have restaurants in them, but they are self serve.  You walk up to a cash register, and walk away holding your food.  If my definition is accurate, then no I don't tip at comfort stations.  Who are you tipping?
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Nando

Comfort station eh? we call 'em Soapy Massages around here.

esteban

I always tip at comfort stations.

Quote from: Nando on 07/31/2012, 12:17 PMComfort station eh? we call 'em Soapy Massages around here.
I give myself soapy massages, but I hate it when the soap stings.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

It depends on whether or not there's a happy ending.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Nando

Quote from: esteban on 07/31/2012, 12:37 PMI always tip at comfort stations.
Quote from: Nando on 07/31/2012, 12:17 PMComfort station eh? we call 'em Soapy Massages around here.
DUH! use conditioner instead of soap.

IMG

RegalSin

Is that like an harrasment bar, where you can feel the girl up, and give her orders, and then you go into the special computer room and she follows you in.
IMGIMG

esteban

Quote from: Nando on 07/31/2012, 12:42 PM

IMG
Conditioner stings, too. Seriously.

Nando

Quote from: esteban on 07/31/2012, 03:53 PM
Quote from: Nando on 07/31/2012, 12:42 PM

IMG
Conditioner stings, too. Seriously.
IMG

you are not supposed to get it in the hole, man!

TheClash603

An unfortunately true story:

One time when I was about 6 years old, i shaved a piece of soap off of a bar of soap.  I inserted this piece of soap, that was roughly the diameter of a tube of ink in a Bic pen and 1/2 inch long, into my penis.  It stung for days when I peed.

esteban

Quote from: TheClash603 on 07/31/2012, 06:50 PM

One time when I was about 6 years old, i shaved a piece of soap off of a bar of soap.  I inserted this piece of soap, that was roughly the diameter of a tube of ink in a Bic pen and 1/2 inch long, into my penis.  It stung for days when I peed.
HOLY SH*T!!!!!!! It's bad enough when a little bit of soapy residue gets in there (stings for a day!).

What you did is totally making me cringe right now. CRINGE IN PAIN AND TORMENT. IMG

Messed. Up.

Glad you survived :pcds:

Nando

Quote from: TheClash603 on 07/31/2012, 06:50 PM
IMG