@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

RAFFLE: World Class Baseball Loosie *** WINNER HAS BEEN PICKED

Started by roflmao, 08/11/2012, 09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roflmao

I figured it's been awhile since I held a raffle and with all the generosity going around right now I don't want to feel left out!

IMG

So up for raffle is my spare loosie of World Class Baseball.  I'll stick it in a sleeve before mailing it out (might be a third party sleeve).

I'll ship it anywhere. Applicants need to have 100 posts (not made up mostly in sale/trade/raffle threads).  I reserve the right to deny anyone, for any reason.  :P

I'll do the drawing in 2 weeks, on August 25.

UPDATE:  tggodfrey as generously offered up another copy of World Class Baseball so now 2 names will be drawn for a copy!  Thanks, Terry!

Good luck everyone!

ENTRANTS:
Bernie
CPTRAVE
Firebomber7
BigusSchmuck
KnightWarrior
420GOAT
meka

IMG

Congrats to Firebomber7 and Bernie!  :dance:

Firebomber7, please PM me your mailing address.
Bernie, your address goes to tggodfrey. :)

Bernie

roflmao

You bet, Bernie!  I'll be raffling off some of your Genesis stuff next. (duplicates) :D

CPTRAVE

Firebomber7

I don't have this, so I guess I'll enter!
IMG
IMG
IMG
Wants:
-region/s-video modded PC Engine Duo w/Arcade Card at www. multimods .com
-region modded Super Grafx
-region modded PC Engine original
-PC-FX w/Zenki, Zeroigar, Chip-Chan, Battle Heat, Der Langrisser FX

Will this complete me?

BigusSchmuck

Sign me up, yet another one that I traded off and wish I hadn't..

KnightWarrior

tpivette

Another awesome august raffle! I played the shit out of this game when I was a kid.

Don't sign me up, as I already have it. +1 turbokarma to you!
Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

NecroPhile

Don't add me, but here's some TurbobKarma for being generous.  8)
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

420GOAT

please add me , and may the turbo gods favor you.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

roflmao

UPDATE:  tggodfrey as generously offered up another copy of World Class Baseball so now 2 names will be drawn for a copy!  Thanks, Terry!

Bardoly

I don't need this one, but kudos for the raffle!

tggodfrey

Bumping this to the top because it is a current raffle
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

roflmao

Thanks Terry.  I was planning on doing the same thing later this evening!

esadajr

+1 for the raffle. Dont sign me up.
Gaming since 1985

meka

roflmao

Gack!  Where did the time go!  The winner has been picked!  First post has been updated! PM me your mailing address.

turboswimbz

Congrats to firebomber, You're one lucky person, winning left and right.  8)
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

KnightWarrior

esteban

Congratulations. :pcgs:

We should have a slogan here at pcefx: "MANY RAFFLES. ONE WINNER. pcengine-fx.com"
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

roflmao

Erp!  I am so sorry!  I totally forgot tggodfrey offered up a second copy as well.  Bernie, you got that one!  :oops: Please send your mailing info to tggodfrey (unless he already has it!).  Congrats!

KnightWarrior

CPTRAVE

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

tggodfrey

Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy