The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
IMG
Main Menu

What game levels do you love?

Started by Nando, 08/14/2012, 11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nando

Basically the opposite of Pauls' thread

here's one of my favorite levels. I could bounce around and what not for hours if given the chance

IMG

geise

#1
Level 6 of Gate of Thunder
Last level in Spriggan
Level 3 in Contra III Alien Wars
Tree level in Actraiser
Mine Cart level in Gunstar Heroes
Last level PC Denjin/Air Zonk

EDIT:  Forgot to add every level in TMNT Turtles in Time and 2nd level in Axelay

Nazi NecroPhile

The first level in Gotzendiener - it's the most complete and starts out with the awesome cutscene introducing Princess Kickass.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

turbokon

Stage 4 of Super Star Soldier
Stage 3 of R-type
Stage 2 of Air Zonk
Agreed, stage 6 of Gate is fucking insane
Stage 3 of aero blasters
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

Tatsujin

lol, way too much to simply be listed on the short in here :D
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Nando

Quote from: Tatsujin on 08/14/2012, 12:36 PMlol, way too much to simply be listed on the short in here :D
Surely you have a top five for all the consoles you own. ;)

Arkhan Asylum

I fucking love the first part of Battle of Olympus

Top Man's Stage in MM3

Bonk's Adventure'  2-5

China Warrior's Super SunSet 9000

MegaAwesomeUpsideDownWTFWorld in KeithCourage


Every level of Dream Master on NES


This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

420GOAT

r-type level one, only if i hear the intro!!! just magical.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

geise

#8
Quote from: Tatsujin on 08/14/2012, 12:36 PMlol, way too much to simply be listed on the short in here :D
Tats you should just refer to my post  :wink:

meka

I always liked the ElecMan stage in Megaman 1.

Digi.k

a few...

pink cloud stage - parodius DA!?
Splash garden - Nights into Dreams
ultimate Ruins - Phantasy Star Online
5th seal: Gemini Snow - Magical Chase
stage 4 starfield - salamander

Lilgrafx

The Harbor in Mario Sunshine

The Underwater levels in DKC

Toy land in Mario Land 2

VestCunt

#12
*Level 2 in Super Raiden
*The Mine and Dark City in Gate of Thunder
*Playing Shamino in Ultima IV
*The mass melee at the end of Order of the Griffon
*Green Hill Zone in Sonic SMS
*The Villa in the Perfect Dark N64 combat simulator.
*Donkey Kong Jungle at 150CC's in Mario Kart N64 (the only way to enjoy speed and hairpin turns in the whole stinking game).
*The beautiful music at the islands near the beginning of Wonderboy Dragon's Curse/Trap (either SMS or TG).
I'm a cunt, always was. Topic Adjourned.

bartre

level 1 of streets of rage/bare knuckle 2
armor armadillo's stage in Mega Man X
Stage 2 of Castlevania Bloodlines/new generation
Pirate's Hideout and Stone Tower in Zelda Majora's Mask

esadajr

Ice cap zone in Sonic 3
Sparkman stage in Megaman 3
The parking lot stage in TMNT 2
Sky land from super Mario 3
Gaming since 1985

BlueBMW

Banjo Kazooie: Freezeezy Peak (always play it at Christmas time)
ice-freezeezy-peak.webp

Banjo Tooie: Jolly Roger's Lagoon (the Atlantis part is ... <3)
Atlantis.webp

Donkey Kong Country: Snow Barrel Blast (the snow! I LOVE SNOW!!!) IMG

Donkey Kong Country 2: Web Woods (the music is so fantastic, and the level is great!) IMG

Nexzr: Stage 2 (again the music and the atmosphere of it!)
nexzr8.png

Sonic Adventure: Twinkle Park Stage (Love the two part setup and its just a cool level)
Twinklepark.webp

Thats enough for now.. there are many many many other levels I love!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

esteban

Far too many to list...

IMG
Monster Lair - Round 3 (click for the awesome music that perfectly fits the cavern spelunking/platforming/run-n-gunning mayhem. Note: several other stages in Monster Lair are just as divine, but you lazy pussyfooters may not have played them).All the later stages in RC PRO AM (NES) - Heck yes. I like the challenge in RC PRO AM and it is very satisfying to make it to the later levels. You gotta play for a long time until you get there.



Last 2 stages in Rush-N-Attack (arcade) - This is one game I loved playing in the arcade. I didn't get to the last two stages nearly as often as I had to play the preceding stages, so it was a real treat to get to them. Stressful, but divine.



Last stage of Blazing Lazers - So much fun+double-bass-drum frenetic chiptune of GODLINESS. Folks here may be sick of me saying this, but even if you f*ck up and die, you can totally beat the entire last stage with pea-shooter (and grabbing anything that comes your way).



Last few levels, Wonderboy (SMS) - Let me share a secret with you: I play the entire game just to get to the last few levels. Not only are they ass-kicking (as in, they kick your ass), but I think SMS really shines with this port. It's just great.



I have to stop. I'll never end...
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

esadajr

Gaming since 1985

Digi.k

Quote from: esteban on 08/15/2012, 03:08 AMFar too many to list...

IMG
Monster Lair - Round 3(click for the awesome music that perfectly fits the cavern spelunking/platforming/run-n-gunning mayhem. Note: several other stages in Monster Lair are just as divine, but you lazy pussyfooters may not have played them).
I am fairly sure I loved every level on that game.  It's what sold me on the pce cd-rom.  Every music track was joy for me.

esteban

Quote from: Digi.k on 08/17/2012, 12:22 PM
Quote from: esteban on 08/15/2012, 03:08 AMFar too many to list...

IMG
Monster Lair - Round 3(click for the awesome music that perfectly fits the cavern spelunking/platforming/run-n-gunning mayhem. Note: several other stages in Monster Lair are just as divine, but you lazy pussyfooters may not have played them).
I am fairly sure I loved every level on that game.  It's what sold me on the pce cd-rom.  Every music track was joy for me.
AB. SO. LUTELY.

The PCE port of Monster Lair is simply one of my favorites of all time :pcgs:.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

soop

Rocket Knight Adventures had some stunning innovations, the mechs, the reflection stage, the windy plane stage, the shmup stages...  what a game.
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!