10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

[CLOSED] Double Raffle: BURAI I & II

Started by OldRover, 09/05/2012, 04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldRover

/burais.jpg

There they are. Entrants accepted up 'til midnight AST on September 15th, drawing the next day. As before, I will use an elimination draw lottery and film it for youtube.

All are eligible, except resellers. :P

RAFFLE IS NOW CLOSED! Winner to be drawn tonight. :)

Entrants:

BigusSchmuck
Arkhan
Necromancer
roflmao
CPTRAVE
TheClash603? (make up yer mind dude lol)
gbapalyer
Bloody Wolf
reno5
jlued686
Nando

IF I MISSED YOU, SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD ONTO YOUR PIECE. Yeah.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

BigusSchmuck

Sign me up! Looks like fun.

Arkhan Asylum

ENTER ME.

If I win, I will hold ANOTHER raffle to give them to someone else!

lol.

or just tell me I won, and draw someone else.

BURAI FUCKIN RULES
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

Beam me up, Scotty!  I wouldn't mind giving these two a go.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Bardoly

Don't sign me up, since I just got these last week.   ](*,)

But kudos to you for this great raffle!

roflmao

What the heck, please sign me up as well.  If I win them and they're too tricky for me to get through, I'll re-raffle 'em here.

CPTRAVE

TheClash603

Do these games require Japanese language skills to play?  Youtube only had intro videos.

If I need to be able to understand Japanese, count me out.  If I can play with no Japanese knowledge, count me it!

Awesome either way!

gbapalyer

please sign me in too, i really want to add these two to my rpg collection (and play them of course). :)
Currently playing:   (Started  . Feb. 2013)

Bloody Wolf

Same here!

Quote from: TheClash603 on 09/06/2012, 12:14 AMDo these games require Japanese language skills to play?  Youtube only had intro videos.

If I need to be able to understand Japanese, count me out.  If I can play with no Japanese knowledge, count me it!

Awesome either way!

Colossus1574

hahah, when i first saw the thread, i thought it was a pce version of the NES shooter Burai Fighter  :-k

anyways, goodluck to all the entries!

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Colossus1574 on 09/06/2012, 03:32 AMhahah, when i first saw the thread, i thought it was a pce version of the NES shooter Burai Fighter  :-k

anyways, goodluck to all the entries!
fuck no!  its two sweet action RPGs with gerbilfolk.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

reno5

jlued686

Nando

soop

Looks a bit complicated to me, but +2 turbokarma to you sir.
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

OldRover

Raffle is closed! Winner to be announced later! :)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Arkhan Asylum

gbapalyer

Quote from: guest on 09/16/2012, 03:29 PMI WON GUYS. PACK IT IN.
and who will get the games now, because you said you will make another raffle?^^

OldRover

I never actually did the drawing, so ignore him. :) Will do it today... but won't be able to do it as a video like originally planned.

esteban

Quote from: OldRover on 09/17/2012, 12:41 PMI never actually did the drawing, so ignore him. :) Will do it today... but won't be able to do it as a video like originally planned.
Hahahahhahahaha. :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

gbapalyer

Quote from: esteban on 09/17/2012, 05:03 PM
Quote from: OldRover on 09/17/2012, 12:41 PMI never actually did the drawing, so ignore him. :) Will do it today... but won't be able to do it as a video like originally planned.
Hahahahhahahaha. :pcgs:
^^

OldRover

Drawing begins now! :)

I'm going to use a series of dice rolls to determine the winner. Each person rolled will be eliminated from the raffle. Last one standing is the winner! :)

Starting with a d12 roll:

1. BigusSchmuck
2. Arkhan
3. Necromancer
4. roflmao
5. CPTRAVE
6. TheClash603
7. gbapalyer
8. Bloody Wolf
9. reno5
10. jlued686
11. Nando

OldRover

First roll majority is 3.

Now for d10 rolls:

1. BigusSchmuck
2. Arkhan
3. roflmao
4. CPTRAVE
5. TheClash603
6. gbapalyer
7. Bloody Wolf
8. reno5
9. jlued686
10. Nando

OldRover

d10 results: 2 and 5 eliminated!

On to d8:

1. BigusSchmuck
2. roflmao
3. CPTRAVE
4. gbapalyer
5. Bloody Wolf
6. reno5
7. jlued686
8. Nando

OldRover

d8 results: 7 and 8 eliminated!

Now for d6:

1. BigusSchmuck
2. roflmao
3. CPTRAVE
4. gbapalyer
5. Bloody Wolf
6. reno5

OldRover

d6 results: 2 and 6 eliminated!

Finally, down to the d4 roll:

1. BigusSchmuck
2. CPTRAVE
3. gbapalyer
4. Bloody Wolf

OldRover

Winner is #2: CPTRAVE!

PM me your info asap. :)

Nando

HAHAH fun raffle!  Congrats CPTRAVE!!

CPTRAVE

roflmao

Gah!  I made it so far!  Love the way you came up with the winner, even though it wasn't me.  Congrats CPTRAVE!

CPTRAVE