RAFFLE - 2x Sapphire bootlegs! [CLOSED] Winners' Drawn!

Started by Mishran, 09/07/2012, 09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mishran

Got a pair of booties to give away, if ya want one just say so and I'll add ya to the list. Ships anywhere in the world for free. Will pick two lucky winners next friday. Good luck!

Here is the results!
/random1v.png
/random2x.png

The winner of the first drawing was removed from the list and ran the randomizer again.

Congratulations to the winners! Please send me your addresses and prepare for some awesomeness!!! 8)

Entrants
Bardoly
reno5
Lost Monkey
Deletion
Trenton_net
SaturnHST
milkmanv1
fraggore
snickersbar
Colossus1574
NightWolve
meka
syphic
Keranu
turboswimbz

Bardoly

I don't have this yet, so sign me up please, and kudos to you for the raffle!

reno5

I dont have it either

Please sign me in

Thanks

LostFlunky

Please sign me up, I had an HK silver of this back in the 90's but it stopped working.. would love to play it again.

Firebomber7

No minimum post count or requirement that the entrants are actually contributing members to this site?
IMG
IMG
IMG
Wants:
-region/s-video modded PC Engine Duo w/Arcade Card at www. multimods .com
-region modded Super Grafx
-region modded PC Engine original
-PC-FX w/Zenki, Zeroigar, Chip-Chan, Battle Heat, Der Langrisser FX

Will this complete me?

Mishran

Quote from: Firebomber7 on 09/08/2012, 03:18 PMNo minimum post count or requirement that the entrants are actually contributing members to this site?
Perhaps there should be, but when Beamer was handing them out, he didn't have any requirements. I'm going off good faith, much like he did. Everyone should have an opportunity to play this game. If one of the winners posts it on eGay for a small fortune like a complete fucking dick, then so be it.

BTW folks, this is a REAL RAFFLE, not some childish joke...

Deletion

Ooh, the shmup to end all shmups. All right, not really. But Count me in. Thanks, Mishran!

Trenton_net

Hey everyone.

I'm a newbie poster, but I've watched the forums for quite a long time. It actually takes a long time just to get approved for registration (So I found), which I rather liked since it keeps the community closer. Anyway, I don't have this game and I'd be really interested in having a look. So I'd like to be +1 for the raffle if possible!

PS: I like how people are honest and indicate it's a boot. So many people don't do that on other forums, so it's rather refreshing!

SaturnHST

I don't have one, sign me up!

milkmanv1

Put me down please, I've drooled over sapphire for awhile and I'd love to play it on my ifu30!!

Firebomber7

Quote from: Mishran on 09/08/2012, 06:40 PM
Quote from: Firebomber7 on 09/08/2012, 03:18 PMNo minimum post count or requirement that the entrants are actually contributing members to this site?
Perhaps there should be, but when Beamer was handing them out, he didn't have any requirements. I'm going off good faith, much like he did. Everyone should have an opportunity to play this game. If one of the winners posts it on eGay for a small fortune like a complete fucking dick, then so be it.

BTW folks, this is a REAL RAFFLE, not some childish joke...
It's cool. I was just wondering. (don't add me to this by mistake. I am in no need of more Sapphire discs)
IMG
IMG
IMG
Wants:
-region/s-video modded PC Engine Duo w/Arcade Card at www. multimods .com
-region modded Super Grafx
-region modded PC Engine original
-PC-FX w/Zenki, Zeroigar, Chip-Chan, Battle Heat, Der Langrisser FX

Will this complete me?

Mishran

I have a real copy of sapphire that I purchased from a cool guy on the boards here a while back. That's the only reason I've decided to finally part with these. Just sitting around, figured these could use some much needed play time.

Remember folks, no eBay or a specific member of our community will leave a flaming bag of feces on your front porch.

8bitForLife

god me o me my turbo duo rx just got moded for component and this would be awesome to play on it.
Turbo Duo Rx Turbo Grafx 16, Atari 2600 5200 7800 Jaguar + CD Starpath Supercharger, Gba DS DSI 3Ds Nes Snes N64 VB GC Wii, Xbox Xbox 360, Ps1 Ps2 Ps3 Psp Fat Psp slim, GenesisV3 CDX Nomad Saturn Dreamcast JP USA, NGPC

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/530/show-collection.htm

fraggore

i would like to join in please
I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

PCEngineHell

If these are complete in jewel case then sign me up. Thanks.

Mishran

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 09/10/2012, 08:13 PMIf these are complete in jewel case then sign me up. Thanks.
No case. Just the disc in a sleeve.

PCEngineHell

Ahh well, no prob then. Thanks anyway. Good luck people.  :D

snickersbar

Nando

Sweet! I got a "loose" copy of this from Sadlers raffle (no case/insert)

Count me in. if I win it, I will raffle the loose copy soon after.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Nando on 09/11/2012, 10:26 AMSweet! I got a "loose" copy of this from Sadlers raffle (no case/insert)

*facepalm*
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Nando

Quote from: guest on 09/11/2012, 10:28 AM
Quote from: Nando on 09/11/2012, 10:26 AMSweet! I got a "loose" copy of this from Sadlers raffle (no case/insert)

*facepalm*
I just want the pretty insert that's all ;)

edit: not to say it wasn't a facepalm worthy reply, just saying.   8-[

NecroPhile

Quote from: Nando on 09/11/2012, 10:34 AMI just want the pretty insert that's all ;)
*double facepalm*  :P

Quote from: Mishran on 09/10/2012, 08:42 PM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 09/10/2012, 08:13 PMIf these are complete in jewel case then sign me up. Thanks.
Have ya checked with Sparky about his manual/tray liner things for f@ck eBay peeps?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Nando

Quote from: guest on 09/11/2012, 10:40 AM
Quote from: Nando on 09/11/2012, 10:34 AMI just want the pretty insert that's all ;)
*double facepalm*  :P

Quote from: Mishran on 09/10/2012, 08:42 PM
Have ya checked with Sparky about his manual/tray liner things for f@ck eBay peeps?
Critical reading skills OUT THE FUCKING window for me today. Thanks NecroPhile!

I will check with sparky!

Colossus1574

Hey Mish, sign me up please!
I think this is the 3rd or 4th Sapphire raffle i've entered and still to no avail  [-(
I want to break that jinx  :twisted:

Anyways, thnx for putting em' up!

NightWolve

meka

syphic

Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Elderboroom, dicer

Mishran

Quote from: NightWolve on 09/11/2012, 10:41 PMSign me up!
You of all people still don't have a copy??? For shame! :wink:

NightWolve

I have a disc image, but something that looks like the real thing for this game would be better. ;)

Mishran

Raffle goes off tonight folks! If anyone else wants in, now is the time to act!

Keranu

Yup, I want one. Add my name to that there list.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Mishran

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Mishran

No more entries will be taken. The raffle has now come to a close. Winners will be picked later tonight.

Good luck to all entrants!

Bernie

Mishran

The wife will be home soon. *sigh* So figured I'd better take care of this sooner. The results are in the first post of the thread. Congrats winners!

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Sparky

If the winners want inserts for there game pm me :) I have 2 sets left and there free to the winners

NightWolve

Hey, I won? How about that... That's my 2nd raffle win and the 1st wasn't that long ago.

Mishran

Quote from: NightWolve on 09/14/2012, 08:44 PMHey, I won? How about that... That's my 2nd raffle win and the 1st wasn't that long ago.
How about rubbing some of that luck off on me? I could damn well use it in life for sure, but for the raffles wouldn't be so bad either. :-"

FiftyQuid

Quote from: NightWolve on 09/14/2012, 08:44 PMHey, I won? How about that... That's my 2nd raffle win and the 1st wasn't that long ago.
Congrats NW!
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Colossus1574

Congrats to Nightwolve and Reno!
and once again, big props to Sparky for throwing in the labels!
even the last 2  :cry:  :mrgreen:

Deletion

Thanks again for the raffle, Mishran. Congrats, guys.

fraggore

thanks for the raffle and enjoy your game guys
I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

reno5

8bitForLife

grats to winners
i just noticed that he missed my name =( o well
Turbo Duo Rx Turbo Grafx 16, Atari 2600 5200 7800 Jaguar + CD Starpath Supercharger, Gba DS DSI 3Ds Nes Snes N64 VB GC Wii, Xbox Xbox 360, Ps1 Ps2 Ps3 Psp Fat Psp slim, GenesisV3 CDX Nomad Saturn Dreamcast JP USA, NGPC

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/530/show-collection.htm

NightWolve

So, my Sapphire arrived today and made it in perfect condition! Thanks again!