10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Raffle for TV Sports Football - Winner drawn : SuitedAJ

Started by liquitek, 09/10/2012, 12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liquitek

Maybe it's the French manual that everyone is after but it won my pre-raffle poll with 26.3% of the popular vote.
FYI up next will be The Legendary Axe...

So up for grabs is one TG-16 TV Sports Football complete in the case (no box) with french manual and original plastic sleeve.  The side label is quite nice and while the card has insertion marks on the bottom but the top label is almost mint.  

This raffle is open to all PCEngineFX residents but of course I ask you abstain if you already have it.

Winner to be randomized on Sunday the 16th.

Entrants:
-KnightWarrior
-roflmao
-csgx1
-meka
-Firebomber7
-420GOAT
-SuitedAJ

KnightWarrior

roflmao

Awesome, Liquitek.  Please sign me up.  +1 TurboKarma to you!

csgx1

I'd like to join please.  Been wanting to play this again.  I had this back in the day and somehow ended up giving it away years ago.  I was never into football but I remember having a blast playing this game with friends. 

IMG

meka

Firebomber7

IMG
IMG
IMG
Wants:
-region/s-video modded PC Engine Duo w/Arcade Card at www. multimods .com
-region modded Super Grafx
-region modded PC Engine original
-PC-FX w/Zenki, Zeroigar, Chip-Chan, Battle Heat, Der Langrisser FX

Will this complete me?

liquitek

SuitedAJ

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

esteban

Quote from: csgx1 on 09/11/2012, 04:21 PMI'd like to join please.  Been wanting to play this again.  I had this back in the day and somehow ended up giving it away years ago.  I was never into football but I remember having a blast playing this game with friends. 

IMG
I can't believe I'm about to say this: I actually like this image from TV SPORTS: Football. :pcgs:

THIS FORUM NEEDS MORE.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

roflmao

Quote from: esteban on 09/13/2012, 02:16 AMI can't believe I'm about to say this: I actually like this image from TV SPORTS: Football. :pcgs:

THIS FORUM NEEDS MORE.
That is a pretty snappy image.

esteban

Listen, closet sports fans, it's OK to publicly acknowledge that you want this game.

'tis the season, after all. :pcgs:

liquitek

Anyone else aside from me think that player in the screen cap looks a bit like don Mattingly in a football helmet?

edited for spelling

esteban

Quote from: liquitek on 09/15/2012, 03:05 PMAnyone else aside form me think that player in the screen cap looks a bit like don Mattingly in a football helmet?
liquitek, I love you, but you're crazy!

Aside from a mustache, Don Mattingly and Anonymous from TVSF has nothing to do with each other. :pcgs:

liquitek

Thanks esteban.  Love you too.
But really no resemblance?  Maybe I just want it to look like him.  meh.

Okay down to brass tacks then...  The raffle is closed and the winner is...  SuitedAJ
PM me your address and I'll get it out to you this week!

Thanks to all who entered.

Don't forget, The Legendary Axe is the next raffle.

esteban