Cosmic Fantasy 4 Walkthrough?

Started by gbapalyer, 09/12/2012, 04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gbapalyer

hello,

does anybody know if there is a cosmic fantasy 4 (1+2) walkthrough available? japanese ones would be ok. ;)

thanks
gbapalyer
Currently playing:   (Started  . Feb. 2013)

meka

If there would be any it would be on gamefaqs, Here is some cheats/modes:

debug mode, enter Nya-N-NO-SHI-PO as your password
hidden mini game, enter Nya-N-TA TA KI
System 3 card warning screen, enter VER1
Sudden RPG mode, enter LASER

gbapalyer

nah, there must be some japanese pages nobody knows, which have walkthroughs available. or how did you get through the game(s) without a walkthrough?

meka

I played it a bit but gave up because I didn't know what to do.

gbapalyer

@termis: o my good. i wet my pants. there are also walkthroughs for alshark, hi-leg fantasy and dragon knight 3 on that page.
pure awesomeness. thanks a lot! now i let google translate and after finishing manji maru i will decide which game to play next.

CrackTiger

Quote from: gbapalyer on 09/12/2012, 08:36 AMnah, there must be some japanese pages nobody knows, which have walkthroughs available. or how did you get through the game(s) without a walkthrough?
I didn't have walkthroughs for my PCE RPGs bitd and only reference them now if I really get stuck.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

kazekirifx

I love these games, especially chapter 2.

termis

You can usually find something on a Japanese search engine if you type "game name (in Japanese of course) + 攻略".  攻略 (Kouryaku) is the equivalent Japanese word used for guide/walkthrough/etc...

Most of the Japanese RPGs that I passed that have no English faqs (Aurora Quest, Burai I/II, KO Seiki Beast Sanjushi, Gulliver Boy, Babel, Nekketsu Legend Baseballer, etc...), I was able to come up with something by searching with the above term.

gbapalyer

@termis: thanks thats good to know. :)