RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

SIDEARMS QUICK RAFFLE! [winner selected]

Started by turboswimbz, 09/12/2012, 09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turboswimbz

RAFFLE ENDED SUNDAY @ 9PM EST!

LIST RANDOMIZED . . . AND THE WINNER IS # 6 DELETION

Congrats to the winner, please PM me where to send the game.

NO POST MINIMUM
NO RESELLING - if you want to get rid of this game please reraffle the item back to the community.

LOOSE SIDEARMS UP FOR GRABS:
     IMG

entrants:
1. Nando
2. MotherGunner
3. fenix
4. meka
5. CPTRAVE
6. Deletion
7. roflmao
8. HercTNT
9. burn_654
10. PCEngineHell
11. fraggore
12. BigusSchmuck
13. Obfuscate
14. Damon Plus
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

fenix

MotherGunner

-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

PCEngineHell

FiftyQuid

+1 karma to you sir!  Please don't add me. :)
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

burn_654

I'm in! I tried this on an emulator a long time ago and it was pretty fun, would love to have a real copy to play on my duo! :)
Quote from: RegalSinYou know for that r-tard who goes like "oh something retro, let me put down my vabagelina, stop drinking my cheeze wine, and get to playing".

Colossus1574

I'm good, but props for raffling a great shooter!!!  =D>
Goodluck guys!

HercTNT

please add me, thank you for the raffle :)

roflmao

I already have Sidearms Special, but I'd love to be able to play it on the go.  May I enter?  Totally cool if you'd rather it go to someone else.  +1 TurboKarma to you!

turboswimbz

Not a problem rolflmao. Open to anyone who isn't going to resell. :)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

GohanX

420GOAT

hells yeah!! bad ass game. hard as fuck at times to play...i cant beat it!! +1 turbo karma to you. leave me out.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

Deletion

Count me in, turboswimbz.

Bardoly

I already have one, so don't sign me up, but kudos to you for this raffle of this great game!

CPTRAVE

meka

liquitek

+1 TurboKarma to you mate! 
One of my favs ever for the system which I have already. 
Don't add me but awesome raffle  :D

Nando

fraggore

count me in as well please.
I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

Obfuscate

BigusSchmuck

thesteve

dont add me, i have it
tough game

Damon Plus

I`m in. looking at the VGC review it seems like a cool game.

DejahThoris

Very cool of you to offer up such a great game for raffle.  I play you an amazing concerto as an homage to your awesomeness  :-({|=.

turboswimbz

HercTNT

DejahThoris

Congrats to the winner!  It's a fun game, enjoy your new-found luck!

fraggore

I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

Nando

Bardoly

Deletion

Work has been so hectic that I've barely read any threads and I didn't even see this. PM sent. Thanks, turboswimbz!

Deletion

Side Arms arrived last week. Thanks again, turboswimbz  8)

/sidearms20121001.jpg

turboswimbz