Previous topic - Next topic

ElSeven

currently playing:
PCE - Raiden
SNES - Chrono Trigger
DC - Fast Striker

PCE LP

FiftyQuid

QuoteYs Case insert looks like it would be in Near Mint condition, but...
What does this even mean?
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

LostFlunky

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 09/18/2012, 04:27 AM
QuoteYs Case insert looks like it would be in Near Mint condition, but...
What does this even mean?
His soul is twisted and blackened by greed?

He was wearing his "dollar goggles"?

He actually would pay an extra 10 bucks for a game with that P.O.S. tucked inside and just wants to give everyone else the same lucky chance?

Sparky

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 09/18/2012, 06:51 AMHe was wearing his "dollar goggles"?
Hahaha.... great line! Haha

FiftyQuid

My next eBay description, let me know what you think;

Up for grabs is a near mint copy of <insert game>!  Well, it would be near mint except for the fact I live in a smoke filled environment with 5 filthy dogs.  I also stored it in my bathroom in direct sunlight beside a large electro-magnet.  Last year the entire game fell into a pot of gravy we were making for Thanksgiving dinner.  But other than that it's NEAR MINT!  Oh, and did I mention this is the only copy that has been posted on eBay this week!  Uber R@RE!
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

reno5

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 09/18/2012, 09:46 AMMy next eBay description, let me know what you think;

Up for grabs is a near mint copy of <insert game>!  Well, it would be near mint except for the fact I live in a smoke filled environment with 5 filthy dogs.  I also stored it in my bathroom in direct sunlight beside a large electro-magnet.  Last year the entire game fell into a pot of gravy we were making for Thanksgiving dinner.  But other than that it's NEAR MINT!  Oh, and did I mention this is the only copy that has been posted on eBay this week!  Uber R@RE!
Love this !

meka

Why would someone even bother listing something so damaged and saying it's near mint, retarded.

Bardoly

Quote from: ElSeven on 09/17/2012, 10:33 PM[-( [-( [-(

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ys-Book-I-II-Ys-1-2-Case-Insert-Keith-Courage-Mini-Comic-turbografx-16-/221125574399?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item337c1c7eff

i'm speechless, but at least there are no bids yet.
This game didn't even come with a back insert.  Right?
So, this is a created insert with moisture damage that he's trying to sell?

Bernie

Ones sold at retail had the insert.   Pack in ones did not.

Firebomber7

IMG
IMG
IMG
Wants:
-region/s-video modded PC Engine Duo w/Arcade Card at www. multimods .com
-region modded Super Grafx
-region modded PC Engine original
-PC-FX w/Zenki, Zeroigar, Chip-Chan, Battle Heat, Der Langrisser FX

Will this complete me?

Bardoly

Quote from: Bernie on 09/18/2012, 11:26 AMOnes sold at retail had the insert.   Pack in ones did not.
Ah, for some reason, I was thinking that Ys Book 1 & 2 was never sold at retail in the U.S. and that it was only available as a pack-in.

PunkCryborg

Ive owned 2 copies of ys 1+2 both had rear inserts but one had the pack in cd and the other has the retail cd

Tatsujin

Shameful is as shameful does.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..