OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

PC-Engine Chat Down?

Started by TheClash603, 09/26/2012, 08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheClash603

I got booted from the chat and I haven't been able to get back in.  Is this just happening to me, or is the chat down?

Shitz homies.

PunkCryborg

PunkCryborg

So whats up
/roll 5d6
PunkCryborg rolls 6,6,6,6,6
 :twisted:

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

kazekirifx

geise

Bernie

It kept messing up with me as well.  Ugh.  I think we should all just use an IRC channel.   Make it private and require users to use their forum names for easy identification.

TR0N

Quote from: Bernie on 09/26/2012, 11:20 PMIt kept messing up with me as well.  Ugh.  I think we should all just use an IRC channel.   Make it private and require users to use their forum names for easy identification. 
IRC would be more stable i don't know dunno ajax can be buggy some times.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

PunkCryborg

yeah we need a chat reform, even if they aren't going to bring it back here, at least link at the top directing traffic too it. A lot of people use it and a lot of the behind the scenes stuff goes on there with repairs, trading, homebrew etc. The one we have now works great but i feal like it's some exclusive club nobody knows about in a dead forum where you have to ask to join...

Bernie

Im going to look into creating an irc channel for us.  Ill post to update.