OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Just... Bad, Turbo Ebay Auctions (Not Gouging)

Started by FiftyQuid, 10/01/2012, 11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

Quote from: TheOldMan on 01/06/2013, 11:22 PMCan someone report him for fraud? Granted, he does say they are stickers....but the tg cards don't have stickered labels. The labels are printed directly on the plastic.
So if he's selling a sticker, it has to be fake. And if it's not fake, it's not a sticker (and hence mis-representation).
Catch-22.
This is an obvious response to him getting ragged on lately. I know a couple folks here were messing with him last week. He's crazy defensive.

PCEngineHell

I have to admit, coming from anyone else it would be pretty funny. But in his case, since he was advertising games for sale as "complete" when they were not, this just makes him look worse from certain perspectives.

Bardoly

This is a complete spoof auction, and I think that it's funny.

roflmao

Quote from: Bardoly on 01/07/2013, 01:38 AMThis is a complete spoof auction, and I think that it's funny.
It's awesome!

Quote from: ebayThis is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity--an investment in the future, where you'll be spending the rest of your life.
:lol:

SuperPlay

'each sticker has been professionally graded by our own VSA—Video Sticker Authority'

Gotta love it!!!!!!!

jelloslug

VestCunt

Topic Adjourned.

esteban

STATUS: My dirty arse continues to endure non-TG-16-branded toilet paper.  IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

neoxeno

Search : SUPERGRAFX
You may have meant to search for soporifics.

futureman2000

FiftyQuid

Awesome.  Love the bikini.  Sex sells!
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

roflmao

Quote from: futureman2000 on 02/04/2013, 01:57 PM** edit: not a turbo auction, but still...**

Choplifter Mega Cartridge

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Choplifter-Mega-Cartridge-for-Sega-Master-System-1986-Classic-Sega-Game-/330865766131
Hah!  That's great.  I love his explanation for the bikini girl.

Here's a screenshot in case it gets taken down:

IMG

NecroPhile

There's nothing 'bad' about that auction, unless you mean 'bad ass'.  Without the description it'd just be a shameful grab for booby attention, but the description really sells it.  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

RoyVegas

Interesting Duo auction here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-TurboGrafx-Turbo-Duo-Video-Game-Player-w-Super-CD-Rom-1-Game-NR-/330889768573?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d0a912e7d

What makes it bad for me is this:

QuoteBe aware that I know nothing about these and I don't know if it works because I have nothing to hook it up to. I was told it works by my friend who had it in his TV room for decades but it was sitting a long time and I can't guarantee it so you are buying it as is
You have nothing to hook it up to to test it?  It includes everything needed to test it and you're telling us you don't have a capable TV?  Fishy
All is well. :)

NecroPhile

Quote from: RoyVegas on 03/14/2013, 12:35 PMYou have nothing to hook it up to to test it?  It includes everything needed to test it and you're telling us you don't have a capable TV?  Fishy
I agree it sounds awfully fishy, but it is possible that he has nothing to test it on, as some new LCDs lack composite (component and hdmi only).

Bernie

Either way, that is a great chance for someone to get a US Duo.  I guess, if they know where to come to have it fixed! :)

RoyVegas

Check out this badass Turbobooster this guys selling.  It pays to know what you have before you list it or maybe he just put up the wrong pictures?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Turbo-Booster-for-Turbo-Grafx-16-/230954029164?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35c5eed06c

turboswimbz

Quote from: RoyVegas on 03/27/2013, 11:35 AMCheck out this badass Turbobooster this guys selling.  It pays to know what you have before you list it or maybe he just put up the wrong pictures?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Turbo-Booster-for-Turbo-Grafx-16-/230954029164?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35c5eed06c
Fixed?  what is a Turbo GraFX? LOL.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: RoyVegas on 03/27/2013, 11:35 AMCheck out this badass Turbobooster this guys selling.  It pays to know what you have before you list it or maybe he just put up the wrong pictures?

Did they just change the pics?  It looks like a Turbo without the back cover to me.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

Quote from: turboswimbz on 03/27/2013, 11:59 AMwhat is a Turbo GraFX?
Rare US prototype of the PC-FX.  Obviously worth big monies!

FiftyQuid

csgx1

"Turbografx 16 complete set up with everything you can think of"...

www.ebay.com/itm/Turbografx-16-complete-set-up-with-everything-you-can-think-of-/171024959288

I can think of a few things that's not included. :-k

Karkilan

jelloslug

Quote from: csgx1 on 04/15/2013, 01:27 AM"Turbografx 16 complete set up with everything you can think of"...

www.ebay.com/itm/Turbografx-16-complete-set-up-with-everything-you-can-think-of-/171024959288

like some pictures?

FiftyQuid

Quote from: csgx1 on 04/15/2013, 01:27 AM"Turbografx 16 complete set up with everything you can think of"...

Some people just should avoid eBay.  I'm thinking listings that look like this are made by the same unemployed guy that can't sell himself to an employer.

RoyVegas

Original case huh?. It never came in a case..  #-o

QuoteSoldier Blade for TurboGraf-x 16
*** ORIGINAL CASE! ***

This copy of Soldier Blade is in excellent physical condition. The original case is included, along with the game and instructions. Add this hard to find game to your collection today!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Soldier-Blade-for-TurboGrafx-16-Complete-Original-Case-/271217410940?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item3f25d1437c#ht_253wt_883

UPDATE: Good seller as after I explained it to him, he fixed the auction.

FiftyQuid

Quote from: RoyVegas on 06/03/2013, 05:45 PMOriginal case huh?. It never came in a case..  #-o

QuoteSoldier Blade for TurboGraf-x 16
*** ORIGINAL CASE! ***

This copy of Soldier Blade is in excellent physical condition. The original case is included, along with the game and instructions. Add this hard to find game to your collection today!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Soldier-Blade-for-TurboGrafx-16-Complete-Original-Case-/271217410940?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item3f25d1437c#ht_253wt_883

UPDATE: Good seller as after I explained it to him, he fixed the auction.
$34 dollars shipping to Canada?  Even by eBay standards that incredibly inflated for a CD.

RoyVegas

Keith Coburn makes me giggle..

Quote from: eBayBoth games have sleeves and Keith Coburn has the manual and jewel case, though the jewel case has a crack in the cover.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Turbo-Grafx-16-bit-system-Includes-everything-/161039803257?pt=Video_Games&hash=item257eb86379#ht_825wt_1121

futureman2000

Lol, maybe he'll give you Coburn's digits so you can get that manual.

bob

Actually, this seller is pretty awesome. Spelling errors aside.

csgx1

Duo R system with 63 games!  Also states, "If there is a game i don't have i will make one for you if requested before the auction ends."

www.ebay.com/itm/NEC-PC-Engine-Duo-White-Console-w-Arcade-Card-3-Controllers-Turbo-Tap-63games-/130922571200

Report this jackass.

NecroPhile

I'm requesting of PC Cocorun, Marble Madness, and TV Sports Baseball.  Don't ruin it for me!  :lol:

bob

Quote from: csgx1 on 06/05/2013, 01:55 AMDuo R system with 63 games!  Also states, "If there is a game i don't have i will make one for you if requested before the auction ends."

www.ebay.com/itm/NEC-PC-Engine-Duo-White-Console-w-Arcade-Card-3-Controllers-Turbo-Tap-63games-/130922571200

Report this jackass. 
done.   :twisted:

esadajr

Quote from: galam on 06/05/2013, 10:13 AM
Quote from: csgx1 on 06/05/2013, 01:55 AMDuo R system with 63 games!  Also states, "If there is a game i don't have i will make one for you if requested before the auction ends."

Report this jackass. 
done.   :twisted:
Let see if ebay will "provide training" to this jackass
Gaming since 1985

Gladiator316

93/94 TurboChips

VestCunt

Topic Adjourned.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 06/12/2013, 10:43 AMhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/Turbo-Duo-System-Turbo-Grafx-16-Collection-/271220012484

How does this even happen?  If I was posting an ebay auction of turbo stuff worth THOUSANDS of dollars, I sure as shit would post some text other than "preferences preferences preferences" to go along with the pictures...
CRAZY PRICES!!!  How can a that go for so much?
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

CrackTiger

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/12/2013, 12:25 PM
Quote from: Nulltard on 06/12/2013, 10:43 AMhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/Turbo-Duo-System-Turbo-Grafx-16-Collection-/271220012484

How does this even happen?  If I was posting an ebay auction of turbo stuff worth THOUSANDS of dollars, I sure as shit would post some text other than "preferences preferences preferences" to go along with the pictures...
CRAZY PRICES!!!  How can a that go for so much?
Look at what is in the photos.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: Nulltard on 06/12/2013, 10:43 AMhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/Turbo-Duo-System-Turbo-Grafx-16-Collection-/271220012484

plcards is currently the high bidder, so if he wins, expect it all on ebay again in a week.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

FiftyQuid

Quote from: guest on 06/13/2013, 10:33 PMplcards is currently the high bidder, so if he wins, expect it all on ebay again in a week.
What a douchebag.

RoyVegas

jperryss

Definite candidate for eBay fail of the month.

RoyVegas

Quote from: jperryss on 06/14/2013, 11:28 AMDefinite candidate for eBay fail of the month.
black/orange = must be Turbo. It's confusing!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

allyourblood

Quote from: RoyVegas on 06/14/2013, 11:10 AMTwo arcade sticks?  #-o I wonder if he tested them in the system?
I once bought a Sega Genesis with a bunch of games and accessories from some dude on Craigslist. When I got to his place, I saw that he had two wireless Playstation controllers and a base in the box of stuff. I told him that they didn't belong to the Sega but he insisted that he had played it with them and refused to let me leave them behind. I tried to show him how there was no way to plug it in. He said something to the effect of, "I don't know what to tell you. I've used these to play it and I know they work." He absolutely would not take no for an answer.

I still have them. They're "Docs" brand and no, to this day, they still don't fit the Genesis.
If anyone gets any leads on a "fair priced" copy of Coryoon, please lemme know!

Where is fancy bred?

Gladiator316

huh  :-k  I had no idea how bad ebay auctions could get until this one...I didn't know Ys book 1 and 2 looked like the Ys 3  cd, manual and jewel case.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ys-Books-I-II-TurboGrafx-CD-TG16-Book-1-and-2-Excellent-Condition-/141006744595
93/94 TurboChips

bob

Quote from: Gladiator316 on 06/29/2013, 02:58 PMhuh  :-k  I had no idea how bad ebay auctions could get until this one...I didn't know Ys book 1 and 2 looked like the Ys 3  cd, manual and jewel case.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ys-Books-I-II-TurboGrafx-CD-TG16-Book-1-and-2-Excellent-Condition-/141006744595
ÜBER RARE version.

seieienbu

Late to the party, but man, how do you not even notice the plug shape on an atari controller...
Current want list:  Bomberman 93