@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

WINNERS CHOSEN! - Raffle: Badash Cadash double raffle!

Started by glazball, 10/23/2012, 04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrob78

thats cool, I get the boot for my B-day, lol.

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

PCEngineHell

Bernie

Quote from: rrob78 on 11/02/2012, 05:13 PMthats cool, I get the boot for my B-day, lol.
Aww man, you really should have some exceptions.  :(  rrob has proven himself to be one of the good guys with sharing his finds in the wild, and at VERY good prices/trades.  Certainly not one of the people we try to stray away from.

Firebomber7

Quote from: glazball on 10/23/2012, 04:21 PM@Firebomber7 - now that JS is raffling his too, you're welcome to enter if you still want
Seriously? Yay. Yeah, I'd love to have a shot of course.
IMG
IMG
IMG
Wants:
-region/s-video modded PC Engine Duo w/Arcade Card at www. multimods .com
-region modded Super Grafx
-region modded PC Engine original
-PC-FX w/Zenki, Zeroigar, Chip-Chan, Battle Heat, Der Langrisser FX

Will this complete me?

TheClash603

One of my favorite games on the system, best 2 player co-op experience on a hu-card.  Good luck all and I hope the winners have local friends to share the co-op Cadash joy with.

420GOAT

looks worth the prices i see on the net. 20-25 bucks.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

8bitForLife

Been gone for awhile from the site but I would like to enter please.
Turbo Duo Rx Turbo Grafx 16, Atari 2600 5200 7800 Jaguar + CD Starpath Supercharger, Gba DS DSI 3Ds Nes Snes N64 VB GC Wii, Xbox Xbox 360, Ps1 Ps2 Ps3 Psp Fat Psp slim, GenesisV3 CDX Nomad Saturn Dreamcast JP USA, NGPC

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/530/show-collection.htm

glazball

OK one final bump and reminder to enter if you're interested!  Raffle will close tonight and we'll have some winners tomorrow.  GL!

Also, if I missed your name in the first post, pm me.
glazball's game collection and wantlist

rrob78

Thanks Bernie, maybe someone will hook me up for my B-Day, Syphic hooked me up with Ninja Spirit & you with the extra HuCard Sleeves!

glazball

Winners have been drawn, so see post #1 for info!  Thanks again to everyone =D
glazball's game collection and wantlist

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

reno5

Thanks man !

Very nice addition to my collection !

OldSchoolGamer

congrats Reno and galam  =D> cadash is fun as hell. Hopefully someday i'll get a turbo cadash so I can get rid of my horrid genesis version. I was close but no ciggar this time!
(14:42:34) OSG: real life should have such things as achievements
(14:43:11) OSG: You just banged 2 girls at once.... ACHIEVEMENT!
(14:43:48) chop5: not only that,theres gonna be hidden adds too
(14:47:59) OSG: You ate a girl out...ACHIEVEMENT! (in the background theres a poster... "Hungry? Come eat at TGI FRIDAYS!"

LostFlunky

fraggore

I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

csgx1

bob

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

CPTRAVE

Congrats, I guess I will just have to buy one.

termis

Thanks again for the raffle & congrats to the wieners!

finerion

Check out new episodes of The Alfred Effect.

8bitForLife

grats its nice they go to people who visit the forums regularly.
Turbo Duo Rx Turbo Grafx 16, Atari 2600 5200 7800 Jaguar + CD Starpath Supercharger, Gba DS DSI 3Ds Nes Snes N64 VB GC Wii, Xbox Xbox 360, Ps1 Ps2 Ps3 Psp Fat Psp slim, GenesisV3 CDX Nomad Saturn Dreamcast JP USA, NGPC

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/530/show-collection.htm

bob

jelloslug