DAY OFF! who's playing turbob's?

Started by turboswimbz, 10/29/2012, 09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turboswimbz

Many of the north east guys have the day off becuase of the storm.  what games are you playing today?

Here's my list for today:
Neutopia - get a little farther
Valis II - last level, need to finish this
Super Star Soilder - how far can I get
Wonder Momo - raffle talk has me wanting to pick it up again
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

tpivette

A better question is who ISNT going to be playing the Turbo today :lol:

I got sent home from work at 8am today, so the rest of the day is mine! Definitely going to be playing some Ys 4 and Neutopia 2 throughout the day. Maybe follow up with some Pia Carrot and get the last few cutscenes I need to complete the game with the resteraunt manager, Shiho
Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

hoobs88

I'll be playing Mysterious Song.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

bob

just hooked up the sega CDX for a session.  few sega CD's and genny carts that I have picked up and yet to play.

djolof

Got sent home at 10:20 and will likely have the day off tomorrow, too! Power pending, Ys Book 2... going to try and finish it today!

Neurosis138

Im off today also.  I think i'll play some soldier blade and then some ninja spirit.  After that, i have some housework to do, and then its pumpkin carving time!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Keith Courage

I won't be playing any since I always seem to be fixing Turbo related hardware in my free time for people instead :( ](*,)

tpivette

Take a day off, Keith, and play a few games. Remind yourself why you started fixing these awesome machines in the first place!
Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

bartre

well, i won't be playing TODAY...
for some reason, i woke up at 8:30 PM, so i've got to get ready for work pretty soon

ah well, i'll have plenty of time tomorrow!

termis

Quote from: esteban on 10/29/2012, 02:49 PMIMG
Hah, I actually remember that ad as a kid.  It was in some random manhwa magazine :) (the were some child actors in Korea IIRC)

Thanks for the nostalgia trip.  :)

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

TheClash603

Quote from: termis on 10/31/2012, 08:25 AM
Quote from: esteban on 10/29/2012, 02:49 PMIMG
Hah, I actually remember that ad as a kid.  It was in some random manhwa magazine :) (the were some child actors in Korea IIRC)

What the hell system is that?  It looks like a US NES, but then it appears to have a Famicom cart on the top instead of the opening for a cart in the front.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: TheClash603 on 10/31/2012, 06:11 PMWhat the hell system is that?  It looks like a US NES, but then it appears to have a Famicom cart on the top instead of the opening for a cart in the front.
I appears to be the Joycom 100, a fami-clone.

http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/korea/appendix-consoles2.htm
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

tiptopjames

playin' some Splatterhouse here in OK, just not ready to give up that halloween vibe!

esteban

Quote from: termis on 10/31/2012, 08:25 AM
Quote from: esteban on 10/29/2012, 02:49 PMHah, I actually remember that ad as a kid.  It was in some random manhwa magazine :) (the were some child actors in Korea IIRC)

No problem :pcgs:.

You've noticed, perhaps, that I'm really milking it (or, beating a dead horse) in other threads.

But, that's what I enjoy doing.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG