RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Interested in Supergun/Jamma for Time Killers

Started by cavein2000, 02/14/2006, 09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keranu

Never really liked the taste and I respect Islamic beliefs :D .
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

GUTS

Porkchops and rice are the SHIT, thems good eats.

Dark Fact

Quote from: "GUTS"Porkchops and rice are the SHIT, thems good eats.
Dude! I just had that exact same meal last night, only with shredded carrots on the side! :shock:
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

Keranu

Pork chops were too dry for my taste when I used to eat pork, though I didn't really mind them.

Anyone else here love soul food? My mom makes it all the time since her family is from the south, I love that stuff. She's no where near as good as her relatives though, who make the best green beans on the planet. I don't know how they make the plates they make, but having some chicken stuff, collard greens that have been cooking all day, sweet potatoes, green beans, and corn bread loaded on the plate agrees with my stomach just fine.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

OldRover

Quote from: "Keranu"Never really liked the taste and I respect Islamic beliefs :D .
Don't like the taste, okay...but the other one I just can't agree with. :o

Soul food? Is that what they eat on the Soul Train? :D
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Dark Fact

Can Humus be considered soul food? Or is it just ethnic food?
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

rolins

Quote from: "Keranu"Oh no, I'm not bringing any spam. True I enjoy stocking it, but I won't eat the stuff! Plus it has pork in it.

I actually like eating spam. I spent a couple years growing up in Guam and Hawaii as a kid, and most households I visited fed me spam and rice.

I still eat spam with rice to this day, and sometimes I stir fry it with some ramen noodles.

If you didn't know already Spam = Spiced Ham. Made from pork shoulders and ham.

Do people dislike spam because they think its a mystery meat hot dog?

TurboXray

QuoteDo people dislike spam because they think its a mystery meat hot dog?

I think that's the general consensus. I bought a can once, though I never planned on eating it, I did store in the cabinet for a number of years.

One of these days I'll have to try it - just for the sake of eating spam.