10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

RAFFLE: Brand New Flight of the Intruder NES - WINNERS DRAWN

Started by Gao, 01/01/2013, 09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gao

So I've taken part in a few raffles here, and I figured that I should do something to give back to the community, since I tend to be more of a lurker.  I happen to have these two new in shrink wrap copies of Flight of the Intruder for the NES that I've realized I don't really need.  It's hardly a noteworthy game, but it can help fill out a collection or give you the opportunity to open a brand new NES game for the first time in decades without feeling guilty about losing a boatload of potential money by doing so.  I figure I'll draw two winners next Friday (1/11) and mail them out this weekend.  I'll pay shipping in the US, and am willing to work something out something with anyone else who wants in.  This is open to everyone here.

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

bob

PikachuWarrior

IMG

jlued686

Count me in. Thank you!

EDIT:

Actually, I just won a raffle, so please take me out. I'd rather spread the good karma around.

CPTRAVE

BigusSchmuck

Sure sign me up, could use a new game for my aging nes collection.

rrob78

Mishran

Toss my name in the hat. I could use a new NES game for my meager collection.

glazball

glazball's game collection and wantlist

hizaygizirlz

Gypsies did it.

Got no luv for the krackers only slugs for the krackers!

Gao

Congratulations to Mishran and turboswimbz.  PM me your addresses, and I'll see if I can get these mailed out tomorrow.

Mishran

Really? I won? Finally won my first raffle! Didn't think this day would ever come. Time to play the lottery. Lol Thanks Gao, pm inbound!

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Gao

Just mailed them out.  They said to expect them Monday.