Keranu's Super MEGAMIX Sale! Nintendo, Sega, SNK and more!

Started by Keranu, 01/11/2013, 11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keranu

I have a lot of games that have been sitting around for years that I don't play and probably never will and would like to clear up some space. So here's my sale!

All prices are totally negotiable, so don't feel afraid to ask! Shipping prices will have to be calculated at checkout... I'd prefer to stick to flatrate Priority Mail boxes when applicable, but I can ship any method and won't charge for handling.

(Forgive my lack of photography skillz!)

Atari 2600 (all in loose, working condition)

Asteroids - $0.50
Centipede (with manual) - $1
Combat (Game Program version CX-2601) - $0.50
Pac-Man (my favorite version!) - $0.75
Target Fun - $1

Atari Jaguar CD

Blue Lightning (great condition, missing controller cards) - $5

IMG

Atari Wireless Joystick

Atari Wireless joystick comes with one joystick, the receiver, and a torn up box. No AC adapter or second controller included and this product is untested. Looks to be in clean condition but since I cannot find my 2600, I cannot verify that it works. Selling it for $15 or best offer, and will offer refund if it does not work.

IMG

Nintendo Entertainment System (all in loose, working condition)

Cobra Command - $3

Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Loose, all in great condition

Super Play Action Football - $0.50
Vegas Stakes (x2) - $1

IMG

Nintendo 64

All loose, no cases or instructions.

a bug's life - $1
All Star Baseball 2000 - $1
Killer Instinct - $20
NBA Live 99 - $1

Or buy Killer Instinct and get the three shitty N64 games for free lol.

IMG

Nintendo Wii

All complete in like new condition.

Deal or No Deal - $3
Wii Party - $10
Wii Sports Resort - $15

IMG

Sega Genesis

Mortal Kombat (game & case only) - $5
Street Fighter II Championship Edition (game & case only) - $5

Buy both for $8.

6 button controller (only direction, A, and start buttons work; good for Sonic lol) - $1 (or free with any purchase)

IMG

Neo Geo MVS

Top Players Golf (includes marquee card) - $15

IMG

Miscellanious Stuff!

The following Atari 2600 catalog pamphlets/instruciton manuals: Amidar instruction manual, Atari Video Computer System Catalog 45 Game Program Cartridges, The Atari Video Computer System Catalog 43 Game Program Cartrdiges, Activision Winter 1982 catalog, Activision Winter/Spring 1983 catalog.

$2/each or $8 for the lot.

IMG

Mario 64 DS CASE ONLY, game and instruction manual not included. $1

IMG

Interact PC Propad 4, uses parallel port. Free with order!

IMG

Sony AM/FM Stero Cassette-Corder Model No. WA-200 - Sweet 80's walkman I picked up at a thrift store years ago. Something about it doesn't work, I can look into it if anyone's interested. Name your price!

IMG

Power Joy (Famicom clone) Controller - Also don't know much about this other than it's one retarded controller with a cartridge slot in the back that plays Famicom games. I think it also has crappy built in games on the chip. Never been able to try using this, it might require a special battery pack to power it on, which I don't have. Name your price!

IMG IMG

The Simpsons DVD sets - Simpsons 6th season DVD set (looks brand new, unused) - $7

IMG

2gb Dell Laptop RAM - Two 1gb Dell RAM sticks for laptops. Haven't tested them but they look unused. Product code is SNPINSP6000BK2/2GX7. Will sell for $20 and offer refund if product doesn't work.

IMG

Coupon Dispensers - Uhh, yeah. I got these from a grocery store I worked at years ago thinking it would be awesome, but never did anything cool with them. These DID work when I first got them, but I can't get them to power on with batteries at the moment, maybe I just need to play around with them more. I'll sell them $5 a piece, or $6 for both, or best offer. They come with [expired] coupons!

IMG
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Mishran

PCEngineHell

Whoever has not played Cacoma Knight should snatch that sucker up. Awesome game.

futureman2000

Keranu

PMs replied! List updated with current orders that are on hold.

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 01/12/2013, 09:43 AMWhoever has not played Cacoma Knight should snatch that sucker up. Awesome game.
Haha, I remember I bought that game years back from your recommendation! It is a really cool and cute Qix-style game indeed! And it's 2-players, big plus!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

esteban

Keranu, don't sell Cobra Command NES. I know you haven't beaten it yet (because it is one challenging game!).

Sell it when you beat it! :pcgs: :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Mishran

Batman for the NES is also a good one. One of my favorite NES games. Was surprisingly able to finish it BITD despite the Joker being a real mofo. He is definitely selling some goodies.

Keranu

Orders have been shipped, items sold have been marked!

Quote from: esteban on 01/13/2013, 11:55 PMKeranu, don't sell Cobra Command NES. I know you haven't beaten it yet (because it is one challenging game!).

I may have bought that cart from a fellow Famiconsumer user... I can't remember what it was like exactly, but it was cool and unique. It's just such a pain pulling out the NES and constantly blowing on cartridges to get them to work!
IMG

Keranu

All Master System, Genesis, and Sega CD games have been sold! I may have a few more to add later though.
IMG

esteban

Quote from: Keranu on 01/14/2013, 05:12 PMOrders have been shipped, items sold have been marked!

Quote from: esteban on 01/13/2013, 11:55 PMKeranu, don't sell Cobra Command NES. I know you haven't beaten it yet (because it is one challenging game!).

I may have bought that cart from a fellow Famiconsumer user... I can't remember what it was like exactly, but it was cool and unique. It's just such a pain pulling out the NES and constantly blowing on cartridges to get them to work!
HOLY CRAP, I forgot about Famiconsumer.

Whatever happened to twitchnerve? I can't remember his moniker, but he was the one behind famiconsumer...

DAMN.

Keranu

If I hadn't signed on AIM for the first time in years recently, I probably would have forgotten his name too. But since he's on my buddylist, his name is listed as "slownerveaction". Close enough, good times!

On another note, would there be any interest in an AMIGA SCSI controller with hard drive?
IMG

esteban

Mishran

I received my games. Saw the package on the table when I got home from work last night. Like the little note you included, everyone gets a kick out my street name. Thank Keranu!

Keranu

Thanks for the great feedback, glad to hear it! Now lets hope you can score a SMS soon!
IMG

henrycsc

Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

Keranu

Added AMIGA SCSI controller and Power Joy Famiclone.
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

softs came in the mailer today in JAWESOME shape!!  Perfectly packaged.  :)

Thanks Keranu!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Keranu

BUMP! More stuff added, including the prestigious game.com system!!
IMG

Keranu

IMG

Keranu

Update! Sold stuff removed, new stuff added, including.... coupon dispensers!?

More to come soon.
IMG

xcrement5x

It would be cool if those coupon dispensers could dispense HuCARDs.  Just randomly put them in there and push a button when you're not sure what to play and one pops out!
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Keranu

Hah, that'd be rad! You could make paper HuCard cuts out, use it conventions or something. <shrug> The possibilities are endless?
IMG

Keranu

IMG

Keranu

IMG

PunkCryborg

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Keranu

PS2 and a few MVS games sold, JROK RGB encoder and Saturn starter kit added!
IMG

psychobear

Got my game today, fast shipping thank you.. PM price formeyal slug x

PunkCryborg

psychobear

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 05/31/2013, 04:06 PMGot my Windjammers today! Awesome seller!!
I been looking for that one for a while.. Enjoy it it's a good game

Keranu

Thanks for posting! Hope ya'll enjoy the games, Neo Geo is the shit!
IMG

Keranu

Metal Slug X and JROK encoder sold, MVS prices added!
IMG

Keranu

IMG

Keranu

IMG

Keranu

IMG

Keranu

IMG

Keranu

IMG

Keranu

Update! And a real update, no April Fooling here...
IMG

Keranu

IMG

jtucci31

Butts. I read that you had The Simpsons season 6 and was hoping it wasn't the Homer head. I'm trying to get the normal box because that Homer head just doesn't fit nicely on my DVD shelf. Oh well!

Keranu

List updated!

I also have the following barely used computer parts in available if anyone's interested before I put them on eBay: Radeon HD5450 video card, Xblaster Mid-Tower case, and a LG M-Disc DVD drive. Just send me a PM.
IMG