RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Dungeon Explorer II case/manual for trade for Might & Magic III case/manual

Started by CrackTiger, 01/23/2013, 09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrackTiger

I have a spare Dungeon Explorer II case (tray insert and manual) and a loose M&MIII disc, so I'm interested in trading towards a complete (minus disc) Might & Magic III set, but will settle for the poster missing (I believe it had a poster).

Still looking for Legend of Hero Tonma as well, loose is fine. I'd do misc trades or pay cash money for it (the last Turbochip I need).
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

CPTRAVE

So want the Dungeon Explorer II case (tray insert and manual). :-&

Bernie

It has a map/poster in it.  One side is a map, the other is a table of spells.  :)

BigusSchmuck

CrackTiger

Quote from: Bernie on 01/23/2013, 09:24 PMIt has a map/poster in it.  One side is a map, the other is a table of spells.  :)
That's what I remember, but it's been a while since I've had one complete. :P
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Bernie

Sparky has done up repros of the map BT, so may wanna check with him and see if you can get one done.  Be one step closer to a complete game.

Sparky

Quote from: Bernie on 01/24/2013, 10:24 AMSparky has done up repros of the map BT, so may wanna check with him and see if you can get one done.  Be one step closer to a complete game.
ya, free to ya Tiger if you want one.

RoyVegas

All is well. :)

Keith Courage

I had sparky make me a rear and front insert for my loose might and magic III which looks great. I hope someday to have the real thing but I know the chances are slim to none.

CrackTiger

Quote from: guest on 01/24/2013, 11:26 AM
Quote from: Bernie on 01/24/2013, 10:24 AMSparky has done up repros of the map BT, so may wanna check with him and see if you can get one done.  Be one step closer to a complete game.
ya, free to ya Tiger if you want one.
Thanks for the offer, but I've already got the disc sitting inside something better than the real thing: the second slot of a complete copy of the PCE version. I actually had a spare complete copy of the Turbo version that I sold or traded after deciding that this setup was better as I never got around to playing the Turbo version for over a decade. Now that I'm closing in on a complete collection without trying, it would be neat to put together a complete copy as a genuine collectible (the long lost meaning of the term).

DildoKKKobold

For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

CrackTiger

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 01/25/2013, 04:51 PM
Quote from: CrackTiger on 01/24/2013, 02:26 PMas a genuine collectible (the long lost meaning of the term).
Please explain.
Personal appreciation of the subject derived from genuine interest, independant of outside influence and any monetary value as perceived by others.

Sparky