OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

New to the forum, not new to the PC Engine

Started by gradius, 02/08/2013, 11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gradius

Hello from Birmingham, England

Been a lurker for a while but never posted.

I have owned a PC Engine or 10 since about 1990 and I currently have a Duo, white with briefcase, core I and Super Grafx. I have about 150 games and i'm more of a collector than a player these days.

Arcade games are my main vice. I have 3 Japanese candy cabs and about 25 pcb's. It can be a pretty expensive hobby and things can go expensively wrong more often than I'd like.

I'm a bit low on funds currently but I will be on the lookout for more games soon.

Nando

Welcome to the forums, hope you participate!

I know we have quite a few members from your side of the pond.

majors

Quote from: gradius on 02/08/2013, 11:03 AMArcade games are my main vice. I have 3 Japanese candy cabs and about 25 pcb's. It can be a pretty expensive hobby and things can go expensively wrong more often than I'd like.
PICS!

So, same gradius on AO? Any candy owner is welcome here!
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

gradius

Quote from: majors on 02/08/2013, 11:27 AM
Quote from: gradius on 02/08/2013, 11:03 AMArcade games are my main vice. I have 3 Japanese candy cabs and about 25 pcb's. It can be a pretty expensive hobby and things can go expensively wrong more often than I'd like.
PICS!

So, same gradius on AO? Any candy owner is welcome here!
Yes same gradius :D

I'll rustle up some pics.

gradius

IMG

Sega Aero City with Espgaluga II

IMG

Egret II (on the right) with Salamander 2

IMG

Blast City with Hishouzame

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

majors

Aero City has a real deal stool!

I'll keep the cab talk to a min since this is a PCE/Turbo forum.
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

gradius

Only got 1 game centre stool, 2 more would be nice.

Back on topic.

I've been playing bikkuriman world today, one of my favourites.

Bardoly

Welcome to the forum!

Jump right in and rate some TG-16 games (if you can).

Carparama

I've been periodically visiting this site, but it's been six years since I posted.  Yikes.

My dad always played his TG16 (as mine was lost in a move) and I was always afraid to ask to have it.  Alas, he doesn't play it anymore and wants me to have it.  I'm hoping my games aren't lost, but I'm willing to get the good ones back.  Bonk's Adventure, Bonk's Revenge, World Class Baseball, Cyber Core, Tale Spin and Yo'Bro to name a few.  (Yeah, I actually like the latter two.)

esteban

A belated "Welcome" to Comrade Gradius and "Welcome Back" to Comrade Carparama.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG